Daniel Ricciardo [44 & 49]

for: F1lady

PROMPTS: [44] I love you, but can't we just have sex and eat pizza on Valentine's day? & [49] Stop talking and take off your clothes

WARNINGS: some very light nsfw content

Today was the day when all lovers around the world celebrated their love to each other. When you were younger you weren't a fan of Valentine's day. You believed if the feeling was mutual then it should be cherished every day of the year, but since you've met Daniel you became more sensitive. You enjoyed giving and receving little gifts, small kisses for good morning were cute and Valentine's day was definitely something you both awaited with excitement. Unfortunately, this year 14th February was a normal working day. While your boyfriend could sleep in the morning to collect strenght before starting new season, you had to get up earlier and leave. In addition you got invitation from your friend and her boyfriend for some sort of double date. You agreed, not really thinking about it first. You were busy the whole day and you realised that there won't be much time which you could spend alone, only in your own company.

With that thought in your head you came back from work late in the evening. You didn't have much time to prepare for your double date, so you were ultimately in rush. You expected to see Daniel already dressed up and ready to leave, but when you entered the living room your boyfriend was sitting on the couch in front of tv. His tanned legs were spread, shorts revealed his tattoos and his curls where messy, just as you liked them the most. You stood still in awe, not knowing if you should scream, because you're going to be late or because you wanted him to take you on the floor right here and right now. "Here's my Valentine". Daniel turned his head away from the screen to look in your direction, smilling from ear to ear. "Why aren't you ready? We're going out". You dropped your bag and coat on the armchair, trying to not sound like annoyed. "Come here, baby". He reached out his hands to you and you approached him obediently. When you were close enough, you felt Daniel's palm on your bum. His long fingers dug deeply into the flesh of your body, pulling you into his lap. You rested your palms on his chest, looking into honey hues that were watching you with adoration. "I love you, but can't we just have sex and eat pizza on Valentine's day?". You smiled, when you heard his almost begging tone. "Honestly, that's all I need right now. I don't want to go out and see other people. All I want to see is you and your gorgeous body". After he finished you didn't say anything. It was incredible how your minds and hearts wanted the same things in life. As if your souls were made from the same clay and once splitted, found each other again. You brought your hand to his face, taking some of his curls away from his forehead. Then you leaned forward to put a light kiss on his lips. You could feel his heart beating faster under your hand once you connected in very passionate way. Daniel felt more confident, so he parted your lips with tongue to deepen the kiss. While one of his hands stayed on your bum, the other one moved higher to your right breast and squeezed it. "Hold it, Ricciardo". You giggled against his mouth. "Give me second. I need to cancel our plans and order some pizza". You pulled away from him to get up and find your phone, but you could feel his eyes on you all the time. Daniel made you feel desired the way no one else could. It was like a drug that you'll be using for the rest of your life.

Once you found your phone, you went to the bedroom to send your friend a text that you won't come to restaurant and call pizzeria. After fulfilling those small duties, you came back to the living room where Daniel awaited you. Tension could be already felt in the air. It caused goosebumps to rise on your skin. "I sent my friend a text. And pizza will be here in ten minutes". You announced. A boyish grin appeared immediately on Daniel's face. He spread his legs more and you could feel the heat building up in your lower abdomen. "Stop talking and take off your clothes". He ordered, his voice almost turning into a growl. "What about the food?". You asked teasingly, approaching him still sitting on the couch. You seated yourself on his thigh, rubbing your clothed, but swollen clit against him. "Ten minutes? I can make you come so many times you'll lose count". You gnawed on your lower lip, moving your hips more forward. "Is that a challenge?". You teased and Daniel chuckled. "I think I ordered you do to something. Take of your clothes. Now". He whispered to your ear, sending shivers down your spine. Soon you were laying naked on the floor, while Daniel was making you see stars as his fingers made magic to your body during the most special day for lovers in the whole year.