Lance Stroll [32]

for: formulaeefx

PROMPTS: [32] I need a hug

Some of your friends were happy to have online classes. It meant they can leave the laptop on when they're not interested or just sleep all day. You didn't share that opinion. Maybe you enjoyed it a little at the beginning, but the months were passing one by one and you felt more tired than from normal classes at university. You missed the old building, library and little green area where students could spent longer breaks in the summer. In addition, you were bounded to your desk all day, so you basically sit with your hand only moving over paper in your notebook. When your last class ended it was already dark outside. You straighten your spine and felt pain going through your back. You could hear some noises of tv being on, which meant Lance was back home. You gladly got up from the chair, going to the living room. Lance was lying on the couch and was switching channels with bored expression on his face. You stopped in a doorway, standing with a sad face like a little girl who just lost her favourite toy. Lance felt your presence immediately, so he turned his head to you. "What's that sadness on your face, princess?". He asked softly. "I need a hug". You mumbled, not having strenght to explain it. You didn't have to. Lance sank into the couch more and opened his arms wide for you. 

You almost ran in his direction as it was one of those day when you missed his touch. You laid down next to him and snuggled into his chest, while his arms embraced your figure. On of his hands rubbed your back up and down, which caused you to make soft whimpers in response. "Is that better?". You nodded and dug your fingers into his hoodie as if he was about to leave. "You smell very nice". You noticed, while you were slowly driffting off on top of him. Lance chuckled, not stopping in rubbing the pain away from your spine. Soon you fell asleep and Lance let you take a nap after a long day. He enjoyed having you so close him and to his heart.