Lance Stroll [1]

for: martina1234101112

PROMPT: [1] You can't ignore me forever

Aston Martin who was coming back to Formula One after many years of absence had a whole new group of people, responsible for team's PR. You were one of them and your main job was to keep Aston Martin's image in social media as fresh, modern and most of all friendly to the fans. You weren't afraid to say you were quite successful in what you were doing. Aston Martin's accounts on Twitter, Instagram or TikTok were gathering fans from around the world, so you couldn't complain on lack of work to do. After a few months you were second the most popular team on the Internet with only McLaren before, but from reliable sources you knew that they noted recently a certain loss in popularity.

Your team was meeting every Thursday in a small conference room to discuss tasks and goals for the next weekend. If it was a race weekend there was a lot to do, especially with all the photos taken throughout Friday and Saturday. You were entirely focused on what your boss was saying, taking notes in your small notebook to not miss a single thing until you saw Lance walking by the conference room. He was wearing his green Aston Martin teamwear and was talking to his PR officer. You figured he was propably heading to press conference which was held in the same time as your meetings. At some point your eyes met through a glass wall. Lance smiled, seeing you sitted behind the table and gave you a subtle wink before disappearing behind the wall. You blushed, turning your head away from the glass wall. There was some special connection between you and Lance since the first day your started working for Aston Martin, you couldn't deny it. He caught your attention almost immediately and you did his when you happened to be in the same room. Lance even tried to ask you out a couple of times, but you always refused. Though you wished to spend time with him outside racing world, you couldn't risk your job and the whole team. How would it look like if you suddenly started dating? You wouldn't be doing nothing wrong, yet you were sure that you would be judged by others rather quickly. It was better for everybody when you tried to avoid Lance, but in the moments like this it was hard to forget how you feel about him.

Your boss finished the meeting a bit earlier to give everybody some time to rest. You collected your belongings from the table and packed them into your bag. You didn't went with rest of the team downstairs to grab something to eat. Instead, you chose a different path towards your room where you hoped to rest for an hour or two. You were walking down the corridor when you felt a hand on your arm, pulling you aside. You were gently pushed against the wall and your eyes widened, seeing it was Lance. "You can't ignore me forever". He stated, looking down at you. You felt the burning feeling on your cheeks once again which in this situation was quite embarassing. "I told you already. We can't start meeting, while I'm working for you father. It would put us both in uncomfortable situation". You reminded him, but you didn't sound convincing with your trembling voice. "Yet, you still can't resist me". He noticed, brushing strands of your hair from your face. His hands travelled from your heated cheeks down to your chin and to your neck, caressing your soft skin. The feeling was hard to fight, so you closed your eyes to get lost in it. Lance leaned towards you, brushing his lips against your cheek bone. Feeling his hot breath on your face, you opened your eyes. He was playing with you and you could tell he was enjoying it. Finally, he left a small kiss on your neck right above your pulse. The moan that left your lips was almost unhearble, but enough for Lance to want you even more. "The next might be on the lips if you eat dinner with me tonight". He proposed. "Be ready at seven. I'll come for you. You won't regret it". He added before stepping away from you and disappearing again.