Pierre Gasly [46]

for: useresssss

PROMPTS: [46] What are you smiling about?

This is year was definitely crazy for all people around the world, but in the moment when Pierre crossed the finish line as the first of the drivers in Monza, you realised it was nothing compared to what was happening at his side of the AlphaTauri garage. Euphoria - that's how you call it. His mechanics were jumping all around and screaming. Some of them ran to greet him at the finish line. Pierre's race engineer hugged you thight, before congratulating your boyfriend on the radio. You were so amazed by his performance today as you witnessed how he made his way to that place for the past two years. This journey wasn't easy. First he got demoted from Red Bull to Torro Rosso and Anthoine's death followed. It was a lot to take, but you were with him every step of the way. The team also showed him a great support, that's why today he was about to stand at the highest step of the podium.

When Pierre arrived at the Parc Ferme, the whole team moved in his direction, taking you with them. Still in his helmet, Pierre was hugging and jumping at people who made his Monza win possible. Charles was also there to congratulate him, though his race didn't end so well. You were glad that Ferrari driver was okay. You didn't want to interupt them, so you stepped away, bumping in the same time at Franz who also came to see his protégé on the podium. "Why aren't you there?". He asked, while grabbing your shoulders to keep you from falling. "They're a team. They should celebrate together". You replied, smiling to Mr. Tost under your mask. "I understand". The Austrian nodded. "But he wouldn't be here if he didn't met you. You're the fuel that keeps him going". He added, patting your arm. You felt your cheeks becoming rose red. You never thought about it this way. You didn't support Pierre, so you could brag about how good he his at the end of day. You stood by his side, because you loved him and that's what people in love do. The voice of the speaker echoed at the Parc Ferme, introducing the best three of this weekend. Everybody looked up, when Lance Stroll appeared on the podium in his pink suit. Carlos Sainz followed him, a bit disappointed about his second place. He had full right to be. If there were few more laps, Carlos would definitely catch up on Pierre.

And there he was, shining brighter that all the stars in the universe in his AlphaTauri suit. Your eyes became watery, when he jumped on the podium, waving at everybody cheering up for him. The drivers took off their hats to listen to La Marseillaise and Italian anthem. Then the champagne shower begun and confetti in colors of Italian flag spread all over the place. It was incredible to experiance such thing with your own eyes. After Lance and Carlos decided to come down to their teams, you noticed that Pierre sat on the step of the podium, shaking his head in disbelief with the green bottle in his hand. Your heart squeezed in your chest as he looked like he wasn't ready for all of this. You felt this urge to go up there and hug him, let him know you're here. "Let him enjoy this in his own way. You never know when there will be the next time". Franz pulled your arm lighty and you realised people started to move in one big wave towards the garages. You nodded, taking last glance at Pierre and followed The Austrian.

Once in the garage, you collected some things of Pierre that he left at the back before the race, like his headphones, towel and phone. You packed them all to his backpack and left AlphaTauri's lair, slapping a high-five with Daniil on your way out. You walked through the paddock towards his driver room and wind was nicely blowing to your face, cooling your heated cheeks. You stepped inside the house and moved through very small corridor to Pierre's room. You didn't expect to see him there already, sitting on the couch. "There you are, chérie. I was asking about you". He said, his white suit tied around his waist, which always did things to you. "I thought you'll be doing interviews and celebrating with the team, so I collected your stuff and was about to wait for you here". You explained, leaving the backpack on the table. "Merci, but that could wait. You're very important part of my life. I want to celebrate with you as well". You took your mask off your face, so he could see your smile. His blue eyes were still sparkling from excitement. "Come here, mon amour". He reached out his arms towards you. His hands rested on your hips, when you approached the couch. You caressed his face with your thumbs for a while, before he pushed you down on him, forcing you to sit on his lap. You placed your fingers in the nape of his neck, fiddling with the strands of his hair. As you were staring into each other's eyes, a big smile started to form on your face. "What are you smilling about, huh?". He chuckled, bringing his hands to your lower back. "Race winner Pierre Gasly. My, oh my". You giggled, leaning down to kiss him. "Je t'aime mon amour". He whispered in French against your soft lips. "You have no idea how much you changed my life". You broke the kiss to take his chin in your fingers. "I didn't change anything. You did it yourself. You stronger than you think. I was just supporting you and I'll be doing this till my dying breath". Pierre smiled at you, but you could notice tears forming in the corners of his eyes. "Will you go with me now? I promise the boys to take some photos with the trophy. I want you to be there, chérie". You fixed his fringe, before answering. "Of course. How could I miss it?".