Sebastian Vettel [1 & 26]

for: sooph-sooph-sooph

PROMPTS: [1] You can't ignore me forever & [26] I'm going to be more clingy than koala bear for the whole week

"You can't ignore me forever". Sebastian noticed as you were about to walk out of the kitchen. You stopped in your trucks and turned around to face him. Things weren't perfect lately. You and Sebastian argued a lot, usually about little things that in the picture didn't matter. Often, you were the one responsible for picking up fights as with every new day you grew more and more frustrated. At the beginning of the new season Sebastian warned you that things may not look like just like you imagined them. Three months ago you waved your hand at it, knowing that none of Sebastian's driver duties will be able to disturb you. Nevertheless, it weren't duties that caused you to feel like this. It was his absence. If he wasn't racing on the weekends, he was spending time in Aston Martin's factory or kept himself busy with actions for natural enviroment. All those things were important, but on the other hand you felt left out. From the top priority on Sebastian's list you dropped to the last position which didn't interest him anymore. That hurt you deeply, so you chose to ignore him in order to find some peace. You didn't.

"Yes, I can". Your voice was emotionless and cold. "What's going on with you lately? I feel like I can't talk with you anymore". Sebastian shook his head in act of powerlessness. He wanted to fix whatever was broken between you two, because he cared about you. "You suddenly want to talk with me? About what?". You asked, not knowing how much pain you caused to the man before you. "I always want to talk with you. You're the most important person to me in the entire world". He said, his face expression turning into the one of hurt puppy. "Well, I don't feel like it Sebastian! I feel like a piece of garbage. I'm not important to you anymore, we don't go out, you're never home". Words were falling out of your mouth as your eyes were growing more and more watery with each of them. "I'm sorry. I never wanted to make you feel this way". He replied. "I promise you that I'll make it up to you as soon as possible, darling". Sebastian approached you, wanting nothing more but to touch your face, embrace you with his arms and keep there forever. "You're leaving for Silverstone". You reminded him. "But I'll have a break before Hungaroring. I'll be home for a whole week and I swear I won't plan anything. I'll turn off my phone and there will be just the two of us". His hands reached out to cup your face and brush the tears away from your cheeks. You dared to look up at him and you smiled. All negative thoughts you had for weeks disappeared almost immediately. "I'm going to be more clingy than koala bear for the whole week. Bear than in mind". You announced and warned him in the same time. "Okay". Sebastian chuckled. "Can't wait for it".