Mick Schumacher [16]

A/N: I'm trying to get back to life after battling covid. I feel better now, though I still suffer from mild symptoms. I don't know how much strenght I will have in upcoming days, so the updates might be a little random. Hope you all well! Stay safe!

for: curvaparabolica

PROMPTS: [16] You're so wet

WARNINGS: nsfw content

When Mick was about to debut in Formula 1 he wanted to have someone close to him by his side at the track. Journalists' interest towards him was slowly elevating with the start of the new season as well as expectations for the new Haas driver. You agreed to accompany Mick to his first race if that could keep him calm and his mind off the comments people were making about him. Apart from that your boyfriend was more than sure you'll enjoy some time in sunny surroundings more than half of the grid. The drivers might not be so happy about the high temperatures, but after months of winter and darkness in Europe such weather was truly a blessing for you. Nevertheless on the press day you chose to stay in your shared room than wandering around the paddock alone. Photographers were recently like angry bees, so the best sollution was to stay out of their way. As Mick was grounded at the press conference you took your laptop to check you mailbox and maybe even work on something until he's finished.

You focused on what you were doing so much that you didn't know when the time has passed and before you knew it Mick was back at your room. Your legs curled up immediately, seeing him in his white shirt with team's and sponsors logos. You thought he looks good in black, but white color was just as good on him. It made him look as if he was an angel with his blonde strands and heavenly blue eyes. After greeting you from the corridor Mick bent down to take off his shoes and that was the moment when his necklace fell out from under his shirt, making him look even hotter. You could feel the blush forming on your cheeks as well as some wetness between your legs, but your tried to play it cool. Mick was propably tired and his mind had a lot of different things to think about before Friday practise. 

Mick approached the bed and let himself fall onto it right next to you. You closed your laptop as you didn't need any distraction anymore. "How was your conference?". You asked, putting the computer aside. You laid yourself next to him with your head supported by one of your arms. "The usual stuff. Sometimes I feel like I was repeating myself every time". He chuckled, while rubbing exhaustion from his eyes. "I know that upcoming time will be rough for you, but you need to be patient. You're too good to be driving for Haas, so soon something will change for the better". You comforted him, your hand reaching out to caress his head. "God, I love you". Mick breathed out, his confession causing you to giggle. Your eyes involuntarily travelled again to his neck. His necklace was now laying at the top of his chest, moving up and down with steady beating of his heart. "Why is my jewelry drawing so much of your attention?". Mick noticed your investment in adoring his necklace, so tried to tease you about it. Blush came back to your face more from embarrassment that he saw it than from feelings it was awakening in you. "It does things to me when it comes out from under your shirt, but don't expect me to explain it". You responded, trying to avoid his gaze. Meanwhile, Mick's eyes opened wider as he felt kind of flattered. "Would you let me check how much you're enjoying the view?". His question got you confused. You turned your head to look into his eyes and you saw them becoming more of darker shade. Your heart skipped a beat when his hand brushed over your thigh, moving under your skirt and to your panties. You laid yourself flat against the pillows to spread your legs more for him nevertheless your eyes were fixiated on him, his expression. You gasped when Mick pushed his fingers against the wetness of your panties. "You're so wet". He stated, his middle finger giving slight pressure on your clit, which made you squirm next to him. Mick's lips curled up in a smirk. He raised himself from his spot and sat between your legs. You observed as he pushed his white teamwear above his head, revealing his muscled chest and abdomen to your eyes. The gold piece of metal fell against his skin with gentle tap as Mick threw the piece of clothing away. "How do you like the view now?". He asked with his voice deeper than seconds before. "It's perfect". Mick hummed at your response, clearly content with it.

"I want to see you too, baby girl". He asked softly, leaning down towards you. "Before I'll make love to you". He added, kissing your neck next just above your pulse point. He could feel the rapid beating of your heart with his tongue that was caused by his presence and that was turning him on. Mick sunk his teeth into your skin, sucking at the spot he wanted to see a lilac bruise at tomorrow. A silent moan escaped your parted lips which for him was the most beautiful sounds he has ever heard. Mick pulled away from you, letting you take off your shirt as well. "Gorgeous". He commented, while already taking care of your skirt. He pushed it down your legs, expanding the collection of your clothes on the floor. "The bra goes away too. I want you all, baby". Submissively you reached behind you to unclasp your bra as Mick told you. His lips found their way back to your neck, leaving a trace of small kisses from behind your ear towards the valley between your breasts. Mick brought his mouth to one of your nipples, licking and sucking it without mercy, while kneading the other one in his strong hand and circling his rough pads over second nipple. You digg your nails into his shoulders, leaving red bruises as the wave of your climax builidng up rushed over you. Your body arched towards him when he slowly made his way down on you, marking you all the way from your sternum to the line of your panties. He entangled his fingers in the material of your underwear and pushed it out of the way. Your chest was heaving once he begun to play with your clit, rubbing it at all lenght with his middle finger. Your head fell against the pillows, your moans synchronising with his moves getting louder and louder. Your toes were curling around the sheets and your face features twitching from the stimulation to Mick's awe.

At some point Mick stopped his actions in order to take his trousers off along with boxers. Then he reached out to the nightstand where he stashed few condoms once you arrived on the first day. After he took one package from the drawer and tore it open, he sat comfortably on the edge of the bed pushing the condom over his hardened cock. When Mick was ready he crawled back on you, hovering over you with his body. It was the last chance to call everything off, but you didn't. With the help of your slick walls Mick pushed himself past your swollen labia, filling you up He filled you up in one swift move. He started rolling his hips into yours, the tip of his cock brushing over gathering of nerve endings inside your body. You lifted your hips slightly to gain a better angle for his trusts. A loud cry slipped from your lips once you found it, so Mick grabbed your flesh to keep you steady. As his pace was quickening gradually all nerves in your limbs started to tingle. Mick buried his head in the crock of your neck, grunting into your ear with every new deep thrust. The smell of his sweaty body in your nostrils and the touch of his soft lips on your collarbone were sending your mind into overdrive. Your walls were clenching hard over Mick's cock as he was bringing you closer and closer to your orgasm. Your eyelids fluttered as you felt familiar warmth in your lower abdomen and you couldn't hold yourself anymore from coming all over him. Pulsating of your warm wet walls brought Mick over the edge right after you, making him grunt loud and deeply. As the wave of pleasure washed over both of you Mick stayed on top of you, marvelling at your beauty. He was the kind of man that cherished such moments more than actual sex. He felt honored to be the only guy in this world to see you now, your naked body buried between the sheets. 

"All this mess, because of small necklace". You giggled, catching the gaze of his blue eyes watching you carefully. "You asked for it". He reminded you with boyish grin blossoming on his face. "I love you". You gnawed on your lower lip as you always did when saying those words. You tried not to exploit such important confession, so sometimes you wanted to force it inside, keep it for better occasion. But with Mick every occasion was good enough. Mick smiled, leaning towards your face to kiss you softly on the lips. "I don't want to ever wake up in a bed without you in it". He said as he rested his forehead against yours. "You won't". You promised.

How on Earth would you gave up on those ocean eyes?