Mick Schumacher [3]

for: elzionkuwonu

PROMPT: [3] Let's make a deal

The first rays of sunshine of Sunday morning shined through the curtains as you were slowly waking up from a deep slumber. You shifted on your side of the bed, trying to avoid them, but finally you were forced to turn around. Your cheek was met with Mick's firm clothed chest, so you buried yourself more into him, breathing in your boyfriend's scent undisturbed by his cologne or sweat after tough training. His arm embraced your waist the moment he felt you were close to him again. Mick opened his eyes and looked down at you all cuddled up to him. His heart fluttered in his chest. From all the moments Mick shared with you he adored those the most. In the morning you were always so vulnerable and he could just wrap you in his arms to protect you from the outside world. You hummed contently when you felt his long fingers playing with your hair. His movements were slow, a bit lazy which caused goosebumps rise on your skin. You opened your eyes and looked up to meet his crystal blue eyes, staring at you with adoration. "Good morning". You whispered as your throat was a little dry after the night. "Morning, beautiful". Mick's lips curled up in a smile, while he kept on caressing your head. "Did you sleep well?". He asked. "I always sleep better with you". You replied, your fingers fiddling with the hem of his white shirt.

At some point you both heard a scratching coming from the corridor. Angie must have heard your voices, because she ran all the way from downstairs to Mick's bedroom and now she was sitting in the doorway, looking at her owner and you with curious eyes. "What's up, Angie?". Mick patted the space next to himself, thinking she might want to cuddle herself. You watched as Angie approached the bed, but she didn't jump on it. She sat on the floor instead, looking straight into Mick. "She needs to go out". Mick read her actions without a problem. You groaned with disappointment. Your perfect Sunday morning couldn't end so soon. You hoped for more time with your boyfriend under the blanket and some cuddling as well. "You can't go. I was waiting for this the whole week". You hugged him tighter. Sadness in your voice made his heart sank to the pit of his stomach. Mick didn't want to leave the bed either, because he was longing for intimacy with you too. On the other hand, if Angie stays inside any longer she could make a mess in the living room or anywhere else. "Let's make a deal". Mick proposed. "I'll go out with Angie for couple of minutes and you'll stay here to keep the bed warm for me". You raised your head from his arm to look at him. "You promise you'll come back?". Mick chuckled. "Of course! I promise". He confirmed, caressing your cheek with his thumb. You let him go, so Mick could change his clothes, while falling into the pillows yourself. "I'll pay you back when I come back". He announced before leaving with Angie. "It will be worth it". He added and kissed you on the lips. When he left the bedroom a smile blossomed on your face and excitement rushed through your veins.