Mobster!Daniel [20]

A/N: Ahh... This photo, those hands 😂 I had to, forgive me.

for: MariaThepld

PROMPTS: [20] You can't ignore me forever

After the last clients of your clothing retailer left, you thought it's a good time to go and take a closer look at documents that were lying on your desk for two weeks already. You still had two hours till closing and you didn't have the strenght to do that at home. Before walking away to your office, you told your assistant Charlotte to come if she needed help with something. When you were halfway through the papers, you heard silent knocking on the door. "Yes?". You asked, which encouraged Charlotte to enter the room. "Miss, could you please go with me downstairs?". Charlotte clasped her hands behind her back. You could tell she was a little bit nervous. "Something happened?". You frowned, not remembering if there was any unhappy client recently who could come back now and complain. "I was putting the clothes from the changing room on the racks, when I saw black cars pulling off outside. Mr. Ricciardo got out with some of his men and came inside. I wanted to serve him without disturbing you, but he insisted. I didn't know what to do, so I came here". She explained, bitting on her lower lip. She was visibly ashamed of how intimidated she was by men in black suits, but you understood her well. "You did good, Charlotte. Don't worry". You assured her, getting up from your desk. You followed her downstairs, where Mr. Ricciardo was awaiting you. The mobster became more and more frequent client at your retailer over the year. You doubted that he dressed in other places. Whenever he came, he always was asking for you and didn't take no as an answer. He seemed to be dangerous, but something was drawing you to him. He never came inside without his minions, but around you he was showing his gallant, a bit brighter side. 

As you suspected, nothing changed today. Two of Mr. Ricciardo's men stayed at the door, while their boss was awaiting you in the middle of the shopping area. You automatically smooth the material of your black dress, before coming to the light to meet him. "Good evening, Mr. Ricciardo". You welcomed him, trying to sound neutrally as he was just another client. But he wasn't. As soon as he turned around, your knees went weak. "Good evening". He greeted you, his deep voice echoing in your head. "Not too late for shopping?". You teased him slightly, making his boyish grin to come out. "It's an emergency". He replied, licking his lips. "I have an important meeting tomorrow in Vegas and I need something sharp". You nodded, already thinking about all the options you could propse to him. "Alright. Charlotte will take you to the wardrobe, while I'll look around". His jaw clenched immediately and you felt as if you trigger that violent side of him to show. "I don't like that. I want to be serve by you and only you". He requested with harsh tone. You swallowed the lump forming in your throat. His gaze caused shivers to ran down your spine. All those feelings inside of you were so surreal. "Sure. Follow me, please". 

You brought him to one of the changing rooms and invited him in. Then you came back to the retailer to look around for some jacket suitable for him. During your little research you felt eyes of Mr. Ricciardo's bodyguards watching you all the time. Eventually, you chose one classical black jacket and second one in cobaltic blue. You came back with them to the changing room, where you left Mr. Ricciardo. The air hitched in your throat when you saw his white button up, tighten around his sculpted body. You handed him the jackets with shaky hands and stood behind him as he was trying them on. 

"Are you scared of me?". He asked, while having the black one on. He looked good, handsome, but too obvious like for Vegas. You looked at his reflection in the mirror, still facing his back. "Maybe. Your men are quite intimidating as well". You helped him take off the jacket in order to try a cobalt blue one. "Did they stare at you?". You were surprised by his question. You didn't know what to answer. As you looked at his refliection again you noticed that the jacket suits him perfectly. That tone of blue was in a great contrast with his tanned skin. "They did. Well, I guess they need to be taught a lesson". He replied to himself. "I gave them specific order to not look at you without my permission". His words made your heart pound faster in your chest. You stood there confused as he took off the jacket and hang it on the rack. He turned around to face you, his amber eyes were burning with desire. He was towering over you like a rock, shielding you from the storm. His hands travelled to your hips, pushing his long fingers against the flesh of your body. Your cheeks became rosy red, while to stared at his face. His clenched his fingers more on you, when he pushed you lightly against the wall of the changing room, trapping you under his strong body. You rested your hands on his muscled shoulders, feeling them tense with every second. He leaned down to put a kiss on your neck, right over your pulse. A silent moan escaped your lips. "You can't ignore me forever". He whispered, bringing his hand to your throat and squeezing it slightly. You gasped for air, your lips spreading, causing him to almost scream from lust he felt, before crashing his lips hard against yours. "How long you will be in Vegas?". You asked breathless after he broke the kiss. "Not too long, but long enough for you to miss me, darling".