Lando Norris [8 & 21]

A/N: something fluffy with Lando for the beginning ;)

PROMPT: [8] I can't see! & [21] Don't go in there!

You came back from work a bit earlier to your and Lando's shared apartment. As you were taking off your shoes in the corridor, you could hear your boyfriend's excited screams from a room nearby. You smiled under your nose, remembering he wanted to do some streaming for fans today. Curious, you creeped through the hall and stick your head inside his computer room. Lando's eyes were fixiated on the screen, while his fingers moved over the pad. He was wearing one of his hoodies, which awoke in you strange want to approach him and sit on his lap. But of course you wouldn't dare to do this. You weren't that kind of person who would like to show her feelings in front of camera. You and Lando agreed to keep your relationship as much private as you could, though Lando couldn't help but marvel in the interviews at how wonderful girlfriend you were. "You came back earlier". He spoke suddenly, stopping the game and turning to you in his chair. "How did you know I was standing here?". You asked, while leaning on a door frame. "The chat saw you". He chuckled, nodding at the screen. Stupid camera. You couldn't even spy on your boyfriend in secret anymore. "I guess my surprise is ruined then". You pouted slightly. "No, it's not". He assured you with his sweet tone. "I'm happy you're home. Just let me finish here".

"Alright. I'll be in the bathroom if you need anything". You said, before walking away towards the bathroom door. Your hand found its way to the handle, pulling the door open. Nice rosy smell filled your nostrils, but you thought it's just that new freshener you bought. In the same moment you stepped inside in search for the light switch, you heard chaotic rumbling from direction you came from. "Don't go in there!". Lando's yell echoed within the walls, while he was running towards you, but it was too late. You turned on the lights to see your bathroom strewn with rose petals and the bathtub filled with warm water and bubbles. "I guess my surprise is ruined too". Lando stated, approaching you from behind. You turned around to face him, resting your hands on his chest. "Are you kidding me? This is beautiful!". Your voice was trembling and your eyes became watery. He smiled, while taking your face in his hands and kissing your lips softly. "Then take your time, sweetheart". He caressed your cheekbones with his fingers. "You don't want to join me?". You asked, a bit disappointed by the fact he wanted to leave. "Do you want me to stay?". A boyish grin appeared on his face immediately. You nodded, so he closed the bathroom door to give you both some privacy and peace. 

You both stripped from your clothes, leaving them on the laundry bucket in the corner. You stepped first into the bathtub, feeling your muscles relaxing as the warm water embraced your body. Lando followed you, sitting at the opposite side of the bathtub. Soon your romantic bath turned into war as Lando was too energized after streaming to relax, so he started to spray you with water and bubbles. He was something such a child. You fought him back until some foam got into your eyes. "I can't see!". You said, trying to get rid off the stinging. "I'm sorry, baby". Apart from his sad voice, you also heard the rush of water from the bathtub's sink. Lando moved closer to you, reaching his hands to your face. You felt his fingers cleaning your eyes. He rubbed them until you could open them. They were a bit red, but the stinging kept disappearing with every next blink. "You're an asshole". You striked his chest with your palm, which only made him smile. "I know, but you love me". He noticed, before bringing you closer to him and kissing you passionately.