Pierre Gasly [23]

for: LenaxRibba

PROMPT: [23] Does it make you nervous when I stare?

Today was the day when Red Bull family was about to be blessed with their four drivers' modeling skills. Max, Sergio, Pierre and Yuki were in the centre of attention, presenting new collection for AlphaTauri Fashon. In few weeks time, their photos will be published on social media to promote new autumn line. It wasn't that common for racing drivers to pose as models for any fashion brand, but who could do this one better than Red Bull's golden boys? Especially, your boyfriend Pierre. On your way to the studio, Pierre claimed he doesn't have what it takes for camera to like him, but once he stood in front of photographic objective he turned into modeling animal. His eyes turned darker, his face features seemed to become firmer than usual and there was something in his posture making shivers dance on your spine. You've seen Pierre doing photoshoots of different kinds in the past, nevertheless this one was something else.

As light was flashing on the set in every few seconds, you were sitting with Kelly Piquet in the corner, gossiping and giggling innocently like 6-year-olds in primary school, while boys were doing their thing. Even though, you truly couldn't take your eyes off of Pierre. Photographer was instructing him, so he could take the best picture and when Pierre was changing poses your eyes met here and there. Surprisingly, your gaze was catching him off guard, making him loose focus for a second. By his clenched jaw you could tell it was annoying him. You were influencing him too much. Pierre always had to be the one in control as you were exposed in front of him with all your beauty, truths, fears and desires. How the tables have turned...

Photographer called for five minute break and four drivers spread out around the set. Kelly rose up from the bench you were both sitting on and ran up to Max. His one arm embraced her waist immediately, while she extended hers to take some pictures for her Instagram page. You watched the couple smiling, getting closer to each other until Pierre stood in front of you, cutting all the view. You had to lift your head to take a look at his face. The dark blue turtleneck looked marvelous on him, making his expression more serious. "You're in the mood today, aren't you mon coeur?" you didn't admit it, still you nodded your head almost unnoticeably. "Does it make you nervous when I stare?" you added teasingly, locking your eyes with his. Pierre didn't answer either. Instead, he reached out his hand to touch your face. His fingers traced down your cheek and jawline to stop at your chin. "You want to be in charge, darling?" he lifted your chin a little to see you better. Yoi nodded once again like a good girl you were. "Fine," corners of his lips twitched in a smile. He couldn't be serious or angry around you for long. "I'll let you be in charge today," Pierre ran his fingers through his stubble.

Soon photographer announced the break was over. Before Pierre returned to the set, he lowered himself and kissed you passionately, a little longer than he would in public and in the end bitting on your lower lip which wasn't happening often. You watched in shock as he was turning away and the light started to flash again. Kelly came back to the bench, taking the same spot next to you to sit. "You okay?" she gazed at you in concern. You realised you were covering your mouth to hide your swollen lips and it looked as if you were feeling sick. "Sure," you replied, taking your palm away, hoping no one would notice what Pierre did. Kelly got busy with posting pictures she took with Max, leaving you wondering if having control over Pierre was possible. Right now, you felt more exposed to him than ever. You looked at your boyfriend from a distance of the room. Your eyes met and he had a vicious smile on his face.