Daniel Ricciardo [16]

for: Beatrichxoxo

PROMPTS: [16] You're so wet

WARNINGS: nsfw content

Daniel turned off the tv with frustration as for the last ten minutes he couldn't find anything that would be worth of his time. He turned his head towards the corridor, looking with longing on the door left ajar. He hoped to spend some more moments with you before he'll have to leave for another race week. Being in new environment at McLaren made him more thirst for your company, someone who he has known for years and could feel safe with. The only obstacle was your tight schedule, overbrimming with duties and meetings since your boss claimed that work from home doesn't require breaks. He knew you felt bad with this as well, but Daniel just couldn't let you feel guilty. It was a job of your dreams just like his, so he didn't dare to bring you down because of it. It was better to stay positive and patiently wait for things to get back to normal. 

Daniel got up from the couch, heading to the room where you were seated. You didn't mind him checking up on you, bringing snacks or cup of tea. It was very nice of him and made you feel warmth in your chest every time. So when the door opened wider, you lifted your gaze from your laptop with a smile growing on your face. Daniel's head peeked into the room, his honey hues taking a glimpse on the screen before taking it back to you. "Is you camera turned on?". He whispered, not wanting to get you in any trouble. "No, it's just some coaching that I have to attend". You shook your head. "Honestly, I didn't learn anything new in those two hours". You added, leaning more into your chair. "Of course! You're smarter than all of them". Daniel chuckled, coming further into the room. "I really wish to be couching with you right now". He hummed at your words, his gaze going down on you to the skin of your thighs. Today you were wearing your basic shorts, while you kept more or less professional look at the top. As you were seating the grey material rode up on your limbs, tempting him to come closer. "Don't want to be needy, but did you bring something for me?". You asked with flirtatious look. "I brought myself". He replied, approaching your desk. Your heart skipped a beat when Daniel knelt in front of you. His digits brushed over the skin of your calves before catching them into his hands. Your head fell back as his lips kissed the hell out of your legs, not leaving even the smallest area without his mark. "Do you think we can do this now?". You asked, taking a glimpse at the screen of your laptop where the meeting carried on. "Let me check and decide". He answered teasingly. Confusion appeared in your features, but once Daniel pushed his fingers down the leg of your shorts it was repleaced with pure expression of pleasure. "You're so wet". Your boyfriend stated when the pads of his fingers touched your clit, making you moan towards the ceiling. You lowered yourself in your chair for him, spreading your legs in front of his face in the same time. Daniel's lip curled up in boyish grin at how needy you actually were. He couldn't lie, it was very flattering. "Could you take that lovely shorts and panties out of the way, baby girl?". He asked, his voice deeper than his usual tone. More seductive. You complied to his wish, pushing parts of your clothing down your limbs. Daniel caught them at your ankles and threw them aside. Then he took your feet, placing them on his shoulders as he buried himself between your legs. 

When the tip of his tongue made contact with your wet clit your chest rose up rapidly at the sensation he gave you. His hands caught your thighs, his nails digging into your skin, while your fingers found his curls. You parted your lips in silent scream when his tongue started to juggle your clit, making a moaning mess out of you. Your fingers were pulling onto his dark strands, while grinding yourself more into his mouth. You felt the heat builiding up in your lower abdomen, prolonging your upcoming orgasm. You forgot about the whole outside world. The only thing that mattered right now was art happening between your legs. Cries escaping your lips were like a melody for Daniel's ears and it encouraged him more to slip his tongue inside of you, pounding to the rhythm of your rapid breathing. He could feel your walls contracting all over his tongue. The more you were pulling onto his hair the closer you were to your climax. As wave of pleasure shook your body almost ripping your apart, Daniel pulled out from you and raised himself from your clit. He put your legs down and rested his head on one of them, marvelling at the sight of you coming down from your high. "You're so beautiful, my love". He complimented you. You noticed that his eyes were sparkling from just looking at you from down there. "Next time, we're doing this on the floor. This position kills my back". You announced, sitting more comfortably in your chair and coming back to your coaching. "As you wish, darling. I'll be waiting in the living room then. We have carpet there". Daniel rose up, kissing you on your forehead before leaving the room without another word. You covered your mouth to force a giggle back, though your cheeks blossomed with red color. You gnawed on your lower lip, wondering what else Daniel had in store for you.