Lewis Hamilton [6, 7 & 16]

for: hooman_0

PROMPTS: [6] I can't sleep, [7] Can we do this again? & [16] You're so wet

WARNINGS: nsfw content

You were tossing and turning under the duvet as desired sleep didn't want to come. The fact that you were lying in Lewis' bed surrounded by his smell wasn't helping. You and Lewis considered yourself friends, close ones, but from some time you caught yourself on thinking how it'd be like to go beyond with him. It was hard not to feel that way. You were always there for him whether it was another Grand Prix, end of the season, pre-season testing or winter break. You were a big part of his life and you couldn't imagine yourself anywhere else. Nevertheless Lewis was so focused on his career. You didn't want to ruin everything he worked so hard for over the years. Having in mind that he doesn't have a time or want to be in a relationship, you forced your feelings inside and carried on. But this night was beginning to annoy you. You just wanted to get a descent sleep after stressful and busy filming day for Mercedes at Silverstone track.

You threw away the duvet covering you in an act of frustration. You sat on the edge of Lewis' kingsize bed, your feet touching cold surface of the floor. You got up slowly, knowing that if you do that quickly, your head would start spinning. Your steps were barely herable within the walls of the apartment, making your way to the kitchen. You turned a light on, hoping Lewis won't see from the living room and reached out to the cabinet to get yourself a glass. Then you poured some fresh cold water to it, your tongue immediately getting dry. You took big gulps of water once your lips made touch with glass. "What are you doing?". You turned your head to see Lewis coming into the kitchen. His chest naked in front of you with all his tattoos exposed, his braided hair were put together in a ponytail, just as you liked them. "I can't sleep". You replied, trying to not look at his bare torso. "Sorry for waking you up". You added next, putting your glass back on the counter. "No, no! You didn't wake me at all. Actually, I couldn't sleep myself". He admitted, scratching the back of his neck. "Are you okay?". You tilted your head aside, observing him carefully. "Nothing to worry about. Just pre-season adrenaline". He chuckled, though his heart clenched in his chest at your caring tone. Lewis enjoyed you staying for a night at his place, so you didn't have to ride at night. He liked having you close to him and loved how he's body reacted when you were around.

There was a long silence between you two interrupted here and there by your soft breaths. You looked up, meeting his gaze right away. You could feel your heart picking up the pace under influence of his brown eyes. "Close your eyes". Lewis whispered, his warm breath ghosting over your face. You did what he asked you for, awaiting his next move. You could feel his body getting closer to yours, heat radiating from it. The air hitched in your throat when you felt his palms cupping your face. Your lips parted at the feeling of his touch on your skin, so different from ones you shared before. Lewis leaned down to your lips, pecking them at first in a shy way, but growing more confident with second try. You both took a deep breath when your lips connected for the first time. You rested your hands on his shoulders, your abdomens being drawn to each other.

When Lewis pulled away your eyes became slightly watery as it was the most beautiful thing you've ever experienced in your life. Lewis smiled, knowing how delicate and soft was your soul. "Can we do this again?". Your voice trembled as you stepped on your toes to level your lips with his. "Of course. I'll take care of you, baby". His hand moved to the nape of your neck, bringing your lips for another kiss. You melted in his embrace, your limbs going weak from just being so intimate with him. You felt his hands travelling down your spine, to your ass and then to the back of your thighs. His strong arms lifted you up in one swift move, your legs and arms embracing him as he carried you back to the bedroom.

Lewis laid you gently on the bed, pulling away from you just to marvel at your features enlighted by the moonlight coming from the window. "You're so beautiful". He said, his eyes wandering all over your face and neck. You used the opportunity that he let his guard down to roll your hips into his in teasingly way, brushing all the way the hardness in his boxers. Lewis' lips curled up in a smirk, his hand sliding inside your shorts and panties. You moaned softly under him when his fingers parted your labia, reaching the wetness of your clit. "You're so wet". He hissed, feeling your juices all over his hand. "Are you sure you want this?". He asked, not wanting to do anything against your will or somwthing that might hurt you either physically or mentally. "Yes. I trust you". You nodded. Lewis pushed himself from the bed in order to get to his bedside table. He pulled from a drawer silver package with a condom and came back to you, leaving it on a duvet for now. With his body hovering over you, his lips landed on your neck. His tongue was swirling over your pulse point, while sucking and nibbling your skin. When he reached the line of your collarbones that was mostly covered with your top you raised your arms, so Lewis could pulled it over your head. Your chest was heaving as he made his way down on you, marking your body with kisses and hickeys. You caught his arms, digging your nails into his skin and a deep growl came out his throat.

Lewis got rid off your short and panties, pushing them down your legs onto the floor. His strong body was pushing yours more into the soft matress as his hard lenght was brushing over your thigh through his boxers. But Lewis wanted to relish with this moment, with you. Your back arched towards the ceiling when his fingers started to play with your clit, rubbing it in different paces. You squirmed under him, your moans becoming more frequent. Lewis thought that he couldn't be more content with your features twitching from stimulation he was giving to you. "I-I'm close". You signalised to him, your toes curling around the sheets. Lewis stopped with rubbing you and reached for the silver package he left earlier. He got rid off his boxers with threwing them away at the end. He sat on the edge of the bed, taking the condom out of the package and pushing it over his cock. He crawled back on you, the tip of his cock teasing your entrance. Lewis held your arms above your head, taking one last look at you before taking further action. But there was no doubt in your eyes as you were about to make love to each other.

When you saw that Lewis was hesitating a little you lifted your hips in the way that your swollen clit swallowed the whole tip of his cock. He grunted at the feeling that took away all his thoughts. Encouraged by your action he pushed inside of you, filling you up completely. Your head fell backwords as his moves were slow and passionate, causing all nerves in your body to tingle. Lewis buried his head in the crock of your neck, grunting into your ear with every new push. His cock was raking over gathering of nerve endings in your body, sending your mind into overdrive. Your walls were pulsating over Lewis' cock as you were getting closer and closer to your orgasm. Lewis lift himself on his forearms to look at you as you come. Your chests were smashed together, your hearts racing against each other in the most beautiful moment. You came with his name on your lips, whispering it softly, while your eyelids fluttered. Your clenching walls brought Lewis over the edge right after, a wave of pleasure washing through your bodies almost at the same time.

Once Lewis pulled himself out of you he ran to the bathroom to clean himself up and get a warm washcloth for you. He tenderly washed your thighs as you were coming down from your high. When he was finished he threw the towel away and took you into his arms. "Can we sleep together tonight?". You asked, your eyes already closing in the process. "I can't imagine sleeping without you by my side now". Lewis smiled, putting some strands of your hair behind your ear. You rested your head on his shoulder as he pulled the duvet over the two of you. His strong arms curled up securely around your waist as your legs intertwined. Lewis listened for a while to your slow breathing before he fell asleep himself. Apart from all the honors that he was granted, you were the most precious thing in his whole life.