67

Camila's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. I was feeling unwell. I know I barely had eaten but those few cucumber slices were making me feel really bad... I knew I had to... free myself from them but Shawn was holding me so tight that I could barely move. I tried to get out of his grasp but that caused him to wake up. "Baby... sleep..." He mumbled tiredly. I turned around in his arms so I was facing him. His barely open eyes were looking at me. "Babe... I need to use the bathroom...." I mumbled into his chest. "No... stay..." "Shawn, you better let me go or I'm going to pee on you..." I said with a small chuckle. "But baby..." "Please, I'm going to hurry, I swear." "Mkay.." He mumbled back, slightly loosening his grip around me so I could get up. I pecked his lips before standing up and walking to our bathroom. If Shawn wouldn't have woken up, I would've gone to the bathroom downstairs... but Shawn would think it was weird.

As soon as I had locked the door behind me, I stood in front of the mirror, contemplating on what to do now. Shawn was awake outside... any noise that has nothing to do with using the toilet would make it suspicious... So throwing up was.... not an option right now. I just cant eat tomorrow, then I'll be okay. I took some time, sitting down on the closed toilet and thinking. Unnecessary thoughts running through my mind, bringing my mood down. I ended up wiping away some tears before fake flushing the toilet and washing my hands. Then I got out and walked back to he bed. Shawn was now siting up in bed against the headboard, waiting for me wide awake. "There you are baby. Everything okay?" He asked sweetly. "Yeah, sorry for taking so long..." I sat back down so he could hold me. "Tired?" He asked. "Yeah... really tired... and cold." I admitted, burying my head closer to his chest and also wrapping my arms around him. Lately I've been feeling a lot colder... like, whatever I wear, I am always cold, especially my hands. I then took my hands back, intertwining them with Shawns instead who immediately rubbed them to get them warm. "Your hands are so cold baby. You sure you okay?" "Yeah... can you just.. hold me?" "Sure, come, lets sleep. I'll stay awake until you fall asleep. I love you." He said before pushing us a bit lower so we were laying comfortably on the mattress with blankets around us.

Shawn's POV

When I woke up, Mila was still snuggled into my embrace which made me let out a content sigh and pushing her closer into me, intertwining our hands again. Hers were again pretty cold so I rubbed the back of her hands once again. I was big spooning her, our legs intertwined and her head on my shoulder just so I could easily kiss her head. So I did. I once other again kissed her multiple times, hoping to bring her some peace while she slept. Maybe I should make breakfast? Bring her to eat? I still need to see if Sofis and my suspicions were somehow right. I gave Mila a last lingering kiss and slowly pushed away from her, wrapping the blankets around her so she wouldn't feel cold. I then put on some sweats and a tank top and left to go downstairs. It was 8:38 am so Sinu and Ale were probably already awake. The weather unfortunately wasn't too good again so we were probably not going to leave the house.

"Morning Shawn." Sinu greeted me with a smile. "Morning, I'm making breakfast in bed if thats alright." "Sure, go for it. We already ate anyways... and the weather doesn't look too good so I suggest you two get comfortable." "Thanks, we will." I said with a smile, walking around the kitchen and preparing stuff. "Oh Shawn?" Sinu asked, making me turn around. "Yeah?" "Sofi told me she... wanted to talk to you? Maybe just knock before you go back to your room." She let me know before going outside to let the dogs out with Ale. I dont know why Sofi needed to talk to me again but I would definitely go and talk. But for now I was preparing small portions of breakfast and a tea for each of us. I wanted to hurry because I wouldn't want to give Mila a chance to go to the bathroom and... do something stupid before I was back. So I quickly gathered everything and walked upstairs again. Before entering our room though, I set the food down on a table in the upstairs living room so I could go and quickly talk to Sofi. I walked to her room and knocked, waiting for her to let me in. She came and opened the door, leading me inside. "Shawn, did you find out anything? I'm sorry to bother you this early in the morning but I'm just very worried that... she might be doing this." "Hey... calm down Sofi." I said, putting my hand on her shoulder to stop her from rambling. It was sweet to see how much she was caring for her sister... and how worried she was, just like me. "So... I didn't exactly find out if what you saw was true or not... but I definitely picked up on her being... weird around food. I just made some breakfast for her and me, hoping she will eat... I can tell you about it later or we'll see when eating lunch later." "Alright, thank you... should we... should we tell... out parents?" She asked unsure. "I honestly dont know... let's just... let's just wait... we first need to figure out if- if what you saw is right..." I know it can end... bad if we dont tell her parents now but... I just dont want to betray her trust. "Alright. Thank you for helping me..." "You're welcome, of course I would... I love her." "And she loves you... I do to. I love how you take care of her... our family." I gave her a smile before standing up, getting the breakfast and entering our room. I was relieved to see that Mila was still sleeping and in the same position as when I left. "Baby... I tried waking her slowly after placing down the breakfast and sitting back down on my side of the bed. She let out a light mumble before opening her eyes. "Hey, morning baby..." I said smiling. "Hey..." She ws clearly still tired and rubbed her eyes. I leaned down and kissed her lips, closing my eyes to savor the moment. "I made breakfast, you better eat up or else I'm going to feel really sad because I put so much effort into it." I said while looking down at her. The look on her face after I said that, made my fears slowly come true...

-----------------------------

🤭🤭

And sorry for not updating so much... I'm still doing online school which is exhausting and I am working on the ew book 😋 planing on releasing the first chapter by march.