54

Shawn's POV

I woke up to Mila playing with my hair while laying on my naked chest. Her hair was spread on the bed but I love it. I looked down and saw that her eyes were closed so she probably was still asleep. She often does it subconsciously while sleeping and its so sweet. Its just something she picked up on because she loves it. And I also love doing it to her. I lightly wrapped my arm over her uncovered belly and softly kissed her head, showing her love. 

An hour later, Mila still didn't wake up... it was 11 am. She usually wakes up pretty early. So I started waking her up by brushing her hair and drawing patterns on her belly. "Mila... baby... wake up..." I whispered into her ear, placing soft kisses on her cheek. "Baby.... come on...." I moved a little so I was laying on my side and placed Mila down on the mattress, covering her body with the blanket so she would get cold by the loss of contact. "Mila..." "Hmm..." She murmured lightly. Her eyes slightly opened but closed when the saw the sun shining inside. "Aww baby.... wait." I quickly jumped out of bed and went to close the curtains when I heard Mila curse. "Shit...." "What is it?" I asked, walking back to the bed. "Not again...."She said annoyed, sitting up and looking at the mattress that she had uncovered. I sat down next to her, looking at the same spot and seeing that she was seeing. "Oh baby.... are you okay?" I asked, placing my hand on her lower back and rubbing it slightly. "Yeah kinda.... I didn't even notice." She confessed, looking down embarrassed. "Hey, don't be embarrassed.... its totally normal.... go and take a nice hot shower while I clean this up." I suggested. "No, you did it last time, let me do it today." she said quickly, looking at me seriously. "Don't be stupid. This almost never happens and I am living here with you, doing nothing so let me do this. I know you probably feel a little down and exhausted so let me." I tried to convince her. She scoffed, looking into her lap before looking back at me. "I love you.... thank you.... I never had anyone do thing like this for me." She softly smiled. I walked around the bed and sat down next to her, pulling her into me. "I love you too. I'm trying to be the best boyfriend... the best best friend.... I am trying my best to give you what you deserve." I explained, still holding her. "You give me so much more than I deserve.... I love you.... but then let me get ready." She said, pulling back. She hesitantly stood up, knowing she would probably have a red mark on her shorts. And she did... "Here, take this." I said, throwing the black hoodie that was laying next to me to her so she could put it around her waist to cover up. Not that I would complain because of something completely natural but she probably feels uncomfortable. She took it gratefully and then stood up, pulling out clothes and going into the bathroom to shower. In the meantime I walked over to the cabin where they had new bed linen and pulled some soft pink ones out. She will probably like them since they are also fluffy. I put them on the bed, pulling the blanket aside so she could easily get in after her shower and got dressed myself. I then walked downstairs, made some tea and prepared a hot water bottle and walked back upstairs. I had a coffee for myself and paced the tea on Mila's bed side table and also placed the hot water bottle under the thick covers so it would stay warm. Since Mila probably wouldn't be up to anything today we would just be laying around in bed today and I was completely okay with that. I got my Mac book and checked some mails before I heard the door open. "Hey baby, you ready?" I asked, not even looking up since I was figuring something out for my schedule. "Yepp." She said softly, putting her things away and walking towards the bed. "How are you feeling?" I asked when she sat down next to me and rested her head on my shoulder and pulled the covers after placing the hot water bottle on her stomach. "I'm okay... jut feeling strangely exhausted.... but nothing as bad as last time." "Thats good." I smiled, laying back so she could rest completely on my shoulder. "Wanna watch some Netflix?" I felt her nod so I grabbed the remote and turned on Netflix. I searched for a show and before I even started it I felt Mila's head slip from my shoulder, indicating that she was already asleep. She is pretty tired... So I placed a last kiss on her head and just watched the show by myself  for a bit while Mila rested next to me.