26

Camila's POV

I had once again a rough night. I was awake the whole night, crying quietly. Shawn fortunately didn't wake up because I cried into my pillow, my back turned to Shawn. When I looked out the window in front of my bed, I could see that it was already getting bright outside, meaning that I had been awake the whole night. I let out a quiet, shaky sigh, putting my hands on my face. I just can't seem to find peace. I continued laying awake in bed, looking up at the ceiling, tears running down my face. I don't know if it was because I was sad, tired, stressed or just needed to let it all out. And on top of that I was freezing... I wasn't sure of my feelings right now...

An hour later, my tears had dried and Shawn was awake, holding me close, kissing me, oblivious of my rough night and the hundred of tears I had shed. I hid the pain I had felt through the night, letting him hold me. But I somehow still was shivering. "Mila? Are you cold?" he asked quietly. I still hadn't looked at him, my back pressed into is chest, but gave him an answer. "I am..." "Oh no... you're getting sick... Do you have a fever? Let me check." he said softly, turning me around. He placed his hand on my forehead. "No... I don't feel any fever... but your eyes are puffy... maybe you should stay in bed for today?" I nodded lightly, a shiver running through my body again.He stood up, leaving me in the bed, freezing. "Noo... don't leaved... I'm cold..." I whined. "Baby, I'm going to make you some tea and give you some medicine, alright? Take this..." he said, throwing one of his hoodies at me. I pulled it on, wrapping my blankets around my body and closing my eyes, starting to catch up the sleep.

I opened my eyes again only a few minutes later with Shawn kneeling in front of me, placing the tea and some medicine next to me. "baby... here, take this, your mom says it will make you feel better." I took it with a few sips of tea and laid back down on the bed, so did Shawn. He laid down behind me, pulling me into him once again, making me feel a little better. I snuggled into his embrace, closing my eyes and finally falling into a light and calm sleep.

"Baby? I'm going to do a workout alright? If you feel better you should get ready too, maybe doing something will make you feel better." he suggested, stroking the hair out of my face. I nodded lightly, feeling a little better. He kissed my forehead, getting ready for his workout and having with his phone, AirPods and a water bottle. After he left, I finally sat up, taking my last few sips from the tea and standing up, feeling a short head which luckily quickly went away. I still had Shawns hoodie and walked over to my closet, picking out different clothes. I actually wasn't feeling as cold anymore so I picked out a white top and some black sweats. I walked into the bathroom, changing quickly and doing my hair into messy bun, pulling out my bangs. I also put on some earrings, my huge silver hoops and walked down to the kitchen. "Good morning mama." I smiled as I pulled out a banana. "Good morning Camila. Are you feeling better? Shawn told me you felt a little sick this morning?" "I do feel better, luckily." "That's good, I told you..." she scolded me. I just giggled, sitting down on the couch, eating my banana as Leo jumped to my lap. "Hey baby" I smiled, petting his soft fur. I ate my banana and then decided that it was maybe the perfect time to do a small instagram livestream. I hadn't been online for a few days and I just want to show them that I am in fact still alive. I walked upstairs, grabbing my phone, which was laying on Shawns bedside table and walked over to our bigger bathroom where the light was a lot better. I placed my phone down undertone mirror, positioning it so it was showing my face and a bit of my top before staring the livestream. In the background were hanging the bathing suits from Sofi and our cousin from yesterday but it wasn't a big deal. I greeted my fans on the stream, talked and even did a short tiki's Tok dance, which was horrible but the laughed. Then I decided reading the comments... big mistake. Hate comments were flooding my livestream, causing me to freeze and pick up may phone. I pretended to have some internet issues by pulling down my control center, causing the stream to stop a few seconds. I then ended the stream by simply closing instagram, placing my phone down on the counter, looking at myself in the mirror. Not again, tears. I quickly stopped crying, wiping my tears away, picking up my phone and walking outside to our backyard where we had some sort of a stone bench, my favorite place to sit when I need to be alone for a bit. Maybe I just didn't read correctly... maybe those weren't hate comments... maybe I should try again, just to be sure. I stood back up after only a few seconds, opening Instagram again, starting a new livestream while walking back inside through out big sliding doors. "Hey Guyss! Sorry, my phone ran out of charge." I excused myself. I plugged it into one of the chargers near our bookshelves, talking a little again, trying to avoid the comments for a bit. Then, I looked down where the comment were. A lot were very cute, causing a smile to appear on my face. But as soon as the smile appeared, it also vanished, when I read the hateful things.... "Yikes" "Why is she famous?" "Look at her teeth, ugly!" "Shawn probably left already." I let out a light sigh, once again pretending to have internet issues and closing instagram. Why again? So it was true... There were hate comments, everywhere. I can't go on any app without seeing hate... I wiped my eyes, placing my phone down on the couch to charge. I then, after making sure that all tears were gone, I walked over to the sport room where Shawn was. I opened the glass door quietly, seeing Shawn doing some strength exercises. He was lifting weights on a weight bench, making his abs looking incredibly hot. He didn't see me or hear me so I quietly walked over to him, placing my hands on his abs. "Mila!" he shouted, clearly shocked. "Sorry baby." I smiled lightly, pressing a kiss to his abs. "Hey. You okay?" how could he tell? "Yeah, why?" I asked, trying to sound surprised. "Mila, I see it in your eyes." he said, sitting up, placing his hands on my cheek, looking closely into my eyes. "I love you, okay? Don't listen to everything written online." he said softly, leaning forward and placing a kiss on my lips. "Yeah, I know... I try." I admitted. "And I know that. It takes time and I will be there for you through all of it." he smiled. I placed my hands over his, leaning in to give him another kiss before pulling away and sitting down next to the wight bank. "Continue. I want to watch you look hot and all." I smiled, admiring his muscular and sweaty body. "Alright, baby. I'm almost done." he smiled, before picking up the wights again, lifting them, causing his abs to flex. I admired every move, while leaning against the window, smiling slightly and being happy to have him here. He makes me feel very loved in times I don't feel good.

------

Shawn and Camila are cute, very cute.

Sorry for boring chapters recently...
Got dumped by a friend once again✌🏻
drop your Twitter names or Insta names