53

Camila's POV

Today I woke up feeling so good. Shawn was holding me close and his face was buried in my neck, softly kissing me. I let out a content sigh, signaling that I was awake. "Morning baby." Shawn whispered. "Morning." I smiled, turning around and burying my face in his chest. "Did you sleep well?" He asked, "So good..." I mumbled, smiling. I don't know why but I was feeling amazing. "I'm hungry." I whined playfully. "Then come on, what do you like?" "Doesn't matter.... as long as we can eat up here together." "Alright, I'm gonna prepare something fo us, okay?" "Hmmm" I smiled as he stood up, pulled on a shirt and left for the kitchen.

"Here, I hope you like this..." He said, handing me a bowl with some fruit porridge and he even put in extra bananas for me. "Yeah, I love it, thank you." I smiled, sitting up in bed and leaning up to kiss him. He sat down with me and started eating as well. "So, what are you up to today" He asked while we were eating and watching a little bit of Netflix. "I honestly don't know... I think I'm gonna take a shower and get ready for.... nothing really. Wanna join me?" I asked, looking over to him. "Yeah, I might" He smiled over at me. So we ate up, brought the bowls down and got into the shower together.

"You are insanely beautiful." He said when we were standing in the shower together and he was holding me while the warm water was running down our joint bodies. "Can I?" I asked, grabbing the shower gel to rub it on his body. "Sure." He pulled back a little while I put a bit onto my hands, rubbing them together and then putting it on his body. "That feels amazing." He groaned contently. "I love you." I whispered, kissing his chest before putting shower gel onto it. He then did the same to me after rubbing shampoo into my long hair and also put some of my shampoo into his hair. "My hair's gonna smell like yours." He smiled sweetly. "I know... and its getting so long and even curlier and I love it..." I smiled, running my fingers through his wet curls. We then washed everything out and dried our bodies. "Look what shirt I found!" I smiled when I plucked up the shirt I wanted to wear today. "You still have that? Oh my god!" He laughed, taking it from my hands and looking at it. It was a black, slightly cropped shirt and yellow sleeves with the letters 'You bore me'. He gave it to me on Christmas 2017. It was a basic shirt but he also gave me a super pretty bracelet which I also still have. I almost have every present he ever gave me. "I keep everything you gave me...." I said shyly. "You're cute and I love you." He chuckled, kissing my node and handing me the shirt back. I put it on, Shawn dried my hair and then we walked downstairs to greet my parents. " what are you two gonna do today?" Mama asked us. "Nothing really.... probably some guitar?" Shawn looked at me. "Yes please! And piano?" I asked. "Of course, baby. Should we go to the music room then?" I nodded excited and took his hand, pulling him into the music room. "Do you think you can teach me 'First Man' again? I want to play it for Papa on father's day.... even though I already have that huge surprise for him." I smiled softly at him, remembering the video that I had prepared. "Sure, and that surprise is going to be so awesome.... He's gonna love it." He said, placing his hand on my waist and pulling me down to his lap so I could play piano. "Alright so it's pretty simple actually... and I think you should learn it pretty fast." He began to explain, placing my fingers on the right keys. 

"That's it! I'm really proud of you baby. Do you want to try and sing along? Or want me to play while you sing? I want to hear you sing it." "Please help... I probably won't be able to play and sing just now." I asked, wanting to play but not alone. "Alright." He smiled, kissing my cheek and getting ready to start playing. I nodded and he began and so we went through the song together. 

"That was... amazing baby..." He smiled at me when we were done. "Like, really, really good." He said, kissing me again and pulling me into his lap. "You smell so amazing..." HE mumbled into my neck. "I love youuu." I sigh, leaning more into him. "Come, lets move over to the couch." He suggested, picking me up and walking  us to the couch so we could lay down. He stretched out his legs and I laid my head in his lap as he caressed my hair gently while looking foe at me. "Are you happy?" He suddenly asked. I looked sob to him kinda confused. "Why? But yeah... so happy." I admitted,  smiling slightly. "thats good... just wanted to make sure... since we have this moment to ourselves." He said softly, continuing to caress my hair. "Are you cold?" He then asked, seeing the fluffy blanket at the end of the couch. "Just a little..." I admitted and he immediately grabbed the blanket and laid it over my body but before he could completely place it over my body, I sat up and nuzzled into his side since then I would feel water and safer and so he could feel warms as well. "Okay, now I'm ready." I smiled sweetly at him as he chuckled and put the blanket over both our bodies. It made me feel warm and comfortable immediately which caused me to grow tired and fall into a light sleep.

I opened my eyes to the feeling of a warm hand on my stomach. I knew it was Shawn and since I was still feeling pretty tired I just stayed still for a few more minutes. That was until I heard my mom from outside the room. "Camila! Shawn! Come eat something!" I felt Shawn move next to me so I decided to let him know I was awake too. "Morning again beautiful." He greeted me smiling. "Hi" I smiled, stretching and standing up with him. "Lunch?" I asked. He nodded. "Alright, just let me fix myself up a little since I look really sleepy..." "And freaking cute...." He added, causing to giggle and walk over to the bathroom with my phone in my hand. I was indeed looking pretty sleepy so I fixed my hair and looked at myself in the mirror. I actually look pretty okay today. So I grabbed my phone and positioned it in front of me. I did some poses and when I was satisfied with a few I chose one and posted it on my instagram. I chose other nice once and put them in my story. Since I hate reading comments I just locked my phone and walked into the kitchen where everyone was already waiting for me. "Finalmente, Mija." mama groaned when I sat down. "Aha, taking pretty pictures of yourself instead of coming?" Shawn teased me quietly. I blushed immediately and sat down next to him. "But all pictures are really pretty, baby." He then said, leaning in for a kiss and pulling away when mama placed lunch on the table. "Looks awesome, Sinu!" Shawn smiled before we began to eat.

--------------------------

Sorry for not updating on the weekend... I had some stuff going on.

Hope you're all safe