14

NO... THIS PICTURE IS TOO MYCH FOR MY HEART

Shawn's POV

As soon as I noticed that Mila would get period cramps when we first started dating, I informed myself on what will be good for her to eat and what not. I had made some research so I knew what was best to eat and what not. And I decided on making a bowl with some eggs, salad, some baked potatoes and a few tomatoes and cucumber for her and only cucumber for me. I also found out that some chocolate usually made her feel better so I put a bit of chocolate on the tray. I prepared everything, put it on a tray with silverware and cups and took it upstairs. I opened the door gently, seeing that Mila had changed position again but was still sleeping. The weather was pretty good today so decided to not eat in bed today with her. I walked back outside of her room, to the huge living area they had upstairs which also had a sweet balcony. I opened the door to the balcony, sat the tray on the small table, prepared the two chairs and walked back inside, waking up Mila. "Babe, come eat lunch... I'm hungry." I whispered, pulling the hair gently out of her face. She opened her eyes, grimacing and closing them again. "Come, I made lunch for you... for both of us. I even brought some chocolate for after lunch." I smile at her. She then groaned one more time and sat up. "Alright... thank you, baby" she smiled lightly, pulling the covers away from her body as well as the hot water bottle. I pulled her up and lead her to the balcony where I had prepared the things. "You are so sweet..." she said smiling and sitting down on one of the chairs. I sat down next to her, giving her a goal, the one with tomatoes and a fork. "Okay... this really looks delicious. Thank you..." she smiled, eyeing everything that was inside of it. "I hope it tastes good." "I'm sure... you made it..." She giggled, picking up a piece of chicken and moaning since she apparently really liked it. "I LOVE this!" she said happily. "I'm glad." I smiled back, eating my own bowl.

After some time we were ready and I gave her the pieces of chocolate, smiling at how adorable she was. "Wanna go meditate downstairs? Maybe it will make you feel better? We haven't done that in a while. We can also take a walk afterwards if you feel like it." I suggested. I saw her thinking about it and then nod. "Great, should we change into some different clothes?" "Yeah" she smiled, standing up. "I will be taking the tray downstairs okay? You have done a lot already." she said, picking up the tray and walking downstairs. I walked into her room and changed into some other shorts and into a black shirt with my beads necklace which I usually use to meditate. Mila walked back inside to her closet, deciding on what to wear. I then saw her pull out some wine red sport pants with neon orange Adidas stripes. She pulled down her sweats and pulled on her sports pants. Then she took out her black long sleeved sport upper part, pulled off her hoodie and exposing her bare chest. I walked closer, again just like a few times ago, gently pulling her to my chest. "Mila, you look so wonderful...." I said, putting my hands gently on her bare chest. Her breasts always get a bit bigger when she's on her period. "I look so bloated, oh god, stop... have you seen me?" "Mila, you always look perfect. How many times do I have to tell you?" I leaned down, kissing her chest and then her lips. She closed her eyes, savoring the kiss before I pulled away again. She then put on her the black top without a bra, making her look even more stunning and walking up to me. "I love you" she said, getting up on her tippy toes and kissing my lips lightly. "Let's go?" "Yeah" she nodded, taking me downstairs to where her yoga mats were. She gave me one and then we walked outside to their huge garden. We walked to the more hidden part of there garden, where the pool was and sat down out mats in from of each other. She opened her 'Calm' app, choosing a meditation and started it, giving me one of her airPods.

After our mediation session, we laid together on the grass, holding hands and looking up at the slightly cloudy sky. "Walk?" I asked her, looking over at her, admiring her body. "Yeah." She lifted herself off the mat, letting go of my hand. We rolled out mats up, put them back where we had them from and walked into the kitchen. "What about tea? Do you want some?" I asked her. "Do you?" she asked looking up at me. "I want coffee but I think tea is better for you." She nodded. So we each made a cup and then walked outside. I could already see the paparazzis. I took Mila's hand to comfort her as we walked around the neighborhood again. We talked again and drank our drinks. We talked again and I got really annoyed when I saw a paparazzi literally standing in front of us, taking a photo. I groaned loudly but squeezed Mila's hand a bit tighter when I felt her tense. I then put my hand on her lower back as we walked into another street, passing the paparazzi. When I thought that there were no paparazzis, I slid my hand from her lower back down to her butt and in that moment, I heard another camera flash. No... pictures would be seen everywhere again. But at least I was with Mila. When we both finished our drinks we made our way back to their front gate and entered the door. I took Mila's cup and brought them both to the kitchen, while Mila walked upstairs. I looked around, seeing some grapes and taking them with me.

When I entered the room, after knocking, Mila was sitting on the bed with her phone in her hand. "Babe, the photos are already out..." she said quietly. "I know... but it doesn't matter, babe." "But I look horrible oh my god... so bloated..." "Stop it... put the phone away... the only thing that matters is what your family and friends think of you and they think you're beautiful.... I think you're extremely beautiful and hot. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." I took her phone out of her hand and pulled her into my side. "They said I look pregnant... Shawn... I look so fat that they think I am pregnant..." she cried lightly into my shoulder. I just sometimes don't know what to do... she doesn't realize how much she's worth it... "Baby, no. You" Kiss to her nose. "Are." kiss on her forehead. "Perfect" Kiss on her lips. She didn't really reciprocated though, which made me worry. I pulled away, looking at her tear stained face. I know her mood swings were probably part in what she was feeling but it was also something she always had. She always drags herself down so much. I put the grapes on the blanket and pulled Mila onto my lap, pulling the blanket over our intertwined bodies. "I don't want you thinking like that baby... I love you." I felt her nod lightly against my chest as I put my hands around her body, making sure to make her feel loved. "Look... can some grapes cheer you up?" I said, trying to get her mind free, picking up the grapes from the bed. Mila pressed herself a bit away from my body und looked at the grapes I had in my hand. She shook her head lightly. I pouted, not knowing what to do until I heard her mumble something against my chest. "Chocolate..." I chuckled. "I don't think we have any more chocolate, baby... we will have to ask your parents to bring us some, alright? Please take some grapes then. I'll feed you." I said softly. She turned her head up to where she could see me as I pulled a grape from the little branches. She opened her mouth a bit as I put one in her mouth. I also put one in my own mouth, still holding her in my arm. I put a few more in her mouth and when I was about to pull the last two grapes from the branches I noticed that she wasn't opening her mouth... she was asleep. I smiled, kissing her head, eating the last two grapes and closing my eyes too. Sleeping and cuddling with Mila is just... the best thing ever... I could just lay in bed with her all day.

--------

I don't know how many more times I will say this but... THEY ARE SO FREAKING CUTE!!!