38

Camila's POV

I woke up in Shawns arms. Yesterday was a day of doing nothing except for working on our cooking skills a bit. But other than that, we did nothing, just cuddle. Today... we had no plans again, just spending time together. Shawn was already awake, his hand caressing my stomach. "morning." I mumbled quietly. "Morning baby." he smiled. After a few more minutes, he suddenly threw the blanket off our bodies, grabbed my hips and quickly, with one motion, pulled me onto his stomach. "Wow...what was that?" I asked surprised, my cheek against his chest. "I just needed to feel your body." he said, his huge hand on my left ass cheek. "Hhmm...." I mumbled at the sensation. "You like that?" He chuckled. "I do..." he then placed his other hand on my other ass cheek, squeezing it lightly. I moaned quietly against his chest as he laughed. "You do like that." he said chuckling. I didn't say anything and just closed my eyes, enjoying the moment with him.

"Wanna take a bath?" He asked. I excitedly nodded without even thinking, sitting up and straddling him. I didn't need to think about that. "Come." I whispered, leaning forward and kissing his lips. He kissed back and then stood up, picking me up and placing me down in front of our closet. I pulled out a white simple top and some black shorts with some underwear, waiting for Shawn. When he had pulled out his clothes and picked up his speaker and phone. After telling my mom that the big bathroom would be occupied, we entered the bathroom and locked the door behind us. We placed our things down and and filled the tub with warm water and some bubbles. He walked over to me, undressing me and I did the same to him. We held each other until the tub was full and then got in together. We didn't really talk, just listened to the music in the background and relaxed a bit, talking softly and caressing each other. After an hour when the water was cold, we got out and got dressed. "I hope you know how pretty you are... inside and out." Shawn said from behind me. I smiled slightly, turning around and walking towards him, only dressed in panties, a bra and the white top. He instantly rapped his arms around me, pressing me against his naked chest. I didn't say anything but Shawn did. "I just feel like you need to hear that sometimes." he added. I closed my eyes, remembering my almost everyday thoughts. "You beautiful too, babe." I smiled at him. He kissed my hairs, intertwining out hands. "Come, let's get ready. Do you want to play a little piano today? I could teach you 'First Man'" He suggested. "You know how to play it?" I asked surprised. "Baby.... I know how to play almost every song of yours." he smiled, brushing a strand of damp hair out of my face. "I love you..." I mumbled happily. "I love you too, come on now." We got completely ready and walked downstairs into the living room where the piano was. He pulled out the bench and sat down at the very end so we both would fit on there. "hmm... I think I can teach you better if you sit here on my lap." He suggested after a few minutes. I laughed and moved up to his laps he reached his arms around me to the piano keys. "So, you start right here." He gently placed my hand on the right key and pressed it. "Alright. Then with the other hand here." I put homy hand there and he pressed my finger down so I could hear the sound. I nodded, understanding. "So, you need the other finger of you left and on here and the finger of your right hand here... and here... this finger here and here. Okay so now press everything at once." he said after placing my fingers on the right keys. "See? This is the first chord of 'First Man'" He smiled proudly and kissed my head. "Okay, okay... I got it now the next one?" I said, wanting to learn more of the song. "Okay okay baby. Let's continue." he smiled, explaining the rest of the song to me.

"See! Now you can play the easy chords all by yourself!" He smiled proudly again, placing his hands on my hips and pulling me back into him. "I'm so proud of you baby." He sigh into my neck, biting into it lightly, making me giggle. "Thank you for teaching me baby..." I thanked him, still leaning against him. "Can we sit outside for a bit?" I asked, looking up at him. "Sure, come on baby." He stood up, making me stand up with him and walking outside to the stone bench. We sat there together cuddling for a bit until Thunder ran out, running over to Shawn. "Hey boy." He giggle, patting his head. "Wanna play boy?" He asked in a ver cute boy. Thunder looked up at him, his tongue hanging out his mouth. "Yeah, come on boy." He smiled, standing up. "Be right back baby." He kissed me and then walked over to the basket with dog toys. I moved over to a wooden bench since I then could watch them play a little. I love how good he is with all the dog. I leaned back in the bench, watching Shawn throw a ball across our garden and Thunder ran behind it to catch it. In the meanwhile I pulled out my phone and did another quick instagram story, writing into the video that we have been working on something, which we have. I posted it and locked my phone again, not wanting to check any social medias. I leaned back in the bench, watching them play a little more before walking up to them. "Leo!" I shouted when I saw him standing by the entrance. He ran towards us and Shawn threw the ball as both dogs ran for the ball... and of course Thunder was faster but at least they had fun and so had we, watching them and standing there, hand in hand watching the dogs play. "Look at them." Shawn smiled. "You know what?" I said, looking up at him. "Hmm?" he looked down at me. "We look like a little family like that..." I said happily. "We do baby... we are... we are a little family... you are my family... and I love you so much." I hummed happily, walking in front of him as he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you too." I smiled.

----------

It's cute though.

Sorry for the lack of updates lately... school started and like I said before, I'm feeling really really anxious... I went back to my school counselor, like therapy and it's been really hard lately for me... she thinks she cant help me alone anymore I I need real therapy... oh god... my parents don't know anything about this all but she said I need to tell her... I. am. so. scared.