8

Soooo....  1k 🥺 I love you! Thank you a lot!!
3 chapyers todayyy

aaaannnndddd my book is on #3 under the tag shawmila🥺❤️❤️

Shawn's POV

I was exhausted after working out. I was glad that they let me use everything in their house and I was really thankful for that. I did a few more push ups and then quickly drank a sip from the water bottle before putting everything back, turning off the light and walking upstairs to our room. I noticed that the light was turned off and saw Mila's body on the bed, wrapped in the blankets so I quietly walked into the bathroom that was attached to the room but not without grabbing clothes out of the drawer. As soon as I entered, I closed the door behind me and turning on the light and quickly undressing myself and getting into the shower. I let the warm water fall onto my body, savoring the heat.

When I got out, I pulled the towel around my body and walked over to the sink. I was about to brush my teeth, when I saw a small orange pill bottle, with the white cap laying on the side. I picked it um and it read 'alprazolam' and I knew it were Mila's anxiety pills. But why were they open and... here? When I realized what could have happened while I had been away I quickly pulled on my white Calvin Kleins and quietly walked inside the room over to Mila's side. I kneeled down next to her and turned on the lamp next to her. She was still asleep but I could see that she had tears stains on her cheeks and on the mattress under her... and her hair was tied up, which she usually didn't do. She had an anxiety attack... I need to wake her up and make sure she is calm right now because if she sleeps the whole night through with a stressed mind, she will probably have nightmares. I also want to know what happened and what caused it so I gently placed my thumb on her cheek, hoping to wake her up. After stroking her cheek a few times, she stirred and her eyes fluttered open. "Baby?" I whispered. She closed her eyes again, groaning and holding her head. She probably had a headache. "Baby... can you sit up?" I asked softly. She nodded and sat up against the headboard with my help. "Is your head hurting?" She just nodded her head slightly, looking like she was in discomfort. I walked back to her bathroom, pulling out a glass which she had there, filling it up with water and bringing her a headache pill. She took it gratefully and swallowed it. I sat down next to her, holding her in my arms. "I don't think I will be able to fall asleep again..." She whispered. "How about we sit outside one one of the deckchairs and just watch the moon for a bit?" I suggested, knowing that the moon usually calms her down. "Yeah... sounds good." She smiled slightly. "But please put on a warm hoodie and some sweats so you don't get sick, alright?" I walked up to my part of the closet and pulled out two hoodies and sweatpants for me. I threw one hoodie at her as she pulled on a pair of sweaters and I did the same. I grabbed the huge fluffy blankets off her bed and told her to bring the pillows and then we walked downstairs.

Outside, we pulled out two of the deckchairs, pulled them together and threw the blankets and pillows on top. I pulled her between my legs and pulled the blanket over our bodies, since it was a bit cold outside. But her body made me feel warmth. She leaned her head back onto my shoulder and looked up at the moon while intertwining our hands. This moment was perfect but I still wanted to know what cause her anxiety.... that she even had to take her medicine. So I asked her. "Baby?" "Hmm?" she asked, still watching the moon. "I saw your pills on the bathroom counter.... and I noticed that you were upset when I entered and you were sleeping...what happened? Why did you have to take them?" It was quiet for u bit until she explained. "I-I got a call from... Roger. Due to the pandemic we might have issues with the tour... Shawn... the tour..." She said sadly, burying her head in the crock of my neck after turning around. Oh god... I know how excited she was for that tour... it means the world to her. So I leaned my head on top of her, slowly drawing circles on her back to comfort her. "Baby, it is going to be okay. And nothing is confirmed yet baby... maybe you will still be able to go on tour if this quarantine ends quickly." I tried thinking positive for her. "I don't think so..." she whispered and it was then that I noticed that she was crying because she sniffled. "Hey... look at me." I said, grabbing her shoulder, making her look at me. She just looked at my chest though, tears flowing out of her eyes. "What are the fans going to think.... I am going to get so much hate.... I can't..." she whispered again, more tears following. "Baby.... stop. They know its for everyones safety if it really is going to get cancelled, alright? No one is going to get mad... and if they do, don't let it affect you. I will be here with you, always. We are going to get through this, together." I took her hands, kissing her knuckles as she turned back around in my lap, laying her back against my chest. "Lets rest for now, okay?" I said, leaning back on the chair and pulling the covers even more over our intertwined bodies. The sky was perfect, the moon, the stars and the girl in my arms.

Camila's POV

Shawn was still asleep when I opened my eyes and laid still in his arms, savoring the contact. It felt... protected. I felt protected. His arms around my body, my head on his chest, his lips so near to my head and his hands unintentional drawing small, soft circles onto the palm of my hand. The sun was barely up and it was beautiful. I snuggled deeper into his embrace, pulling the covers up to my chin since they had slightly roll down to keep me warm. There was a light breeze in the Miami air which made me shiver a bit but Shawn was keeping me warm.

"You are shivering, baby... lets go inside." He whispered into my ear. We had just been lying here for about ten minutes, both awake and it was slightly cold. So I nodded. He stood up first and when I stood up, he wrapped the blankets around my body as he took the pillows. We walked up to my room, getting comfortable in my bed again. The blinds were still down so I fell back into a light sleep with Shawn spooning me again.

I woke up again by the smell of food right next to me. I opened my eyes and sat up, seeing Shawn next to me and a tray of food between us. "Good morning baby." He said leaning over and kissing me. "Morning" I smiled. "I made breakfast... well... I tried, I don't know if it is good though." He said unsure, scratching his neck. "You made this? Without burning our kitchen down?" I asked jokingly. "Heyyy." He whined, playfully hitting my arm. "I am kidding babe. I'm sure it tastes great. What is it anyways?" I asked curious, taking a plate. "Broccoli eggs." He smiled proudly. "It smells awesome." I said, sticking my fork into one piece. "Hmmm... anth ith thathesd amathing." I said with my mouth full. "I am glad you like it." he smiled, eating his too. "Mila? " he then asked after a few bites of his food, making me look up with my mouth still full. "Are you feeling better today?" "I am, thank you... for being here with me and for me..." I said after swallowing the food. "You're welcome..." He smiled back.

"Okay, so what should I wear?" I asked, pulling out a few outfits. "I mean.. I kind of need to look good for that livestream, right?" "Babeee, you always look good." He said, coming closer and tickling my sides. "Yeaahhh but like... something different...." I chuckled as he walked over to the dresses I had pulled out. "This one!" he said, lifting up a white loose dress with some black details. "Okay." I smiled. "But without a bra!" he added as I walked into the bathroom. I chuckled closing the door behind me.

-------

Some fluff for this chapter :))
Idk but somehow they are always sleeping hahahah I'm sorry for that