4

Camila's POV

I opened my eyes when I felt the car stop. We finally arrived. And I was still super tired. My eyes were still hurting and I once again cried during the ride. My dad opened my door and insisted taking my bags. Sofi stayed behind with my dad, which I found strange.

I tiredly opened the door and entered, slipping off my shoes, dropping my bag pack on the floor and walking into the living room, looking at the floor. My mom should not see that I had been crying... since yesterday actually. I could smell food but I actually wasn't hungry.... all I wanted to do was cuddle... with Shawn... but I wasn't able to. "Hey mom... I'm going to bed." I said quickly, walking upstairs. I heard my mom say something quietly but I guess it didn't really. "Go..." was the last thing I heard her say quietly before I closed my bedroom door and dropped down in be, bawling again. Quarantine... alone... I closed my eyes, trying to sleep until I heard my door open and supposing it was my mom since my back was turned towards the door, I gave a stern answer. "Mom. I want to be a- alone please. I'm to hungry." The door didn't close but I did not care. I just laid still on my side, sniffling and sobbing quietly.

Suddenly I felt a big hand on my shoulder which caused me to turn around. I wasn't really able to see the persons face since my room was dark but by the size of the hand, I could tell that it was a man. I reached my hand to the light switch next to my bed and squinted my eyes close for a second. When I opened my eyes again, I saw a man smiling brightly at me... not any man... Shawn.... SHAWN. I shot up, rubbing my eyes, thinking I was dreaming, and when he still was there, I wrapped my arms around him, as even more tears escaped from my eyes. "A-are you... are you r-really here?" I sobbed into his neck. "I am baby." He whispered, kissing the top of my hair. That made me even hold him closer, not wanting to let geo. We stayed in that position for a few minutes, until he pulled away. "Mila... I missed you so much." He said, softly stroking my cheek and wiping away my tears. "I- I missed you too... so much...." I let out another sob. "Please stop crying babe... or I might start crying too...." he said, wiping away more tears. I nodded, before putting my head on his chest as he held me close. My sobs lessened until I stopped crying completely. He was drawing circles on my back while rocking be back and forth. "Want to eat something?" He then asked. "I'm not hungry... I just want to be with you..." I said, not wanting to let go. "Okay, baby... but I made this for you, with Sofi." He said, reaching behind him to my bedside table and when he showed me what he had, a started smiling as I took it for him. "Banana Muffins!" I exclaimed, taking a bite. "Yeah... your favorite." he said, watching me dig into the muffin. "You are really cute, you know that?" I just giggle, taking my last bite from the muffin. Yeah, I eat quick. "Was it good?" He then asked when he saw that I was ready. "The best I ever had." I said smiling, finally kissing his lips.

I savored the kiss and deepened it a bit. I asked for entrance, which he immediately allowed, putting his hands on my waist. He pushed me back a bit, causing me to fall onto my back as he held himself on top of me. We still hadn't broke the kiss. It was a well needed one. He then broke the kiss, taking a breath, before kissing me once again. I smiled into the kiss, when I felt his hands wander under my hoodie and under my shirt. I knew my parents could enter any minute so is topped before we could go any further. "Shawn... we should stop...." I said as I pulled away. "Right..." he agreed, breathing just as heavy as I as he laid down next to me. " I am really tired." I yawned an lied down in his arms. But before closing my eyes I sat back up again, causing Shawn to look confused at me. I then pulled off my hoodie and my sweatpants, only wearing my underwear and one of my own shirts. He took of his shirt and only laid next to me in his shorts. I lifted up the covers so we could lie underneath them and pulled me close. I rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat before falling into a peaceful sleep.

A few hours later I opened my eyes. It was still dark outside and Shawn was sleeping. But as soon as I lifted my head off his chest, he stirred and opened his eyes with a groan. "Wh-What are you doing Mila?" "I'm hungry..." I pouted, crossing my arms. "It's..... 3 am. Milaaa" He groaned, falling back into the bed. "Pleaseee." I pleaded. He sighted and sat back up. "Alright, come on." He said, pulling the covers aside, pulling me up by the hand. We quietly and hand in hand walked down the stairs to the kitchen. Everything was dark because everyone was asleep.

When we entered the kitchen and turned on the light above the stove, my eyes immediately wandered to the pans with food my mom had made earlier. I grabbed a bowl out of the the cupboard and a fork and started poured rice into my bowl with a few pieces of chicken. I love it. I then turned around, seeing Shawn staring at me. "Do you want some?" I asked, taking my first bite. He chuckled and shook his head, I shrugged and turned back around, putting some more rice into my bowl. As I was eating, with my back tuned to Shawn, I felt his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to him. I leaned back, still eating out of the bowl as he pressed a light kiss on my neck. It caused me to moan quietly and that mede him kiss me right there again. He knows where my soft spots are. I quickly ate my rice and chicken, putting down the bowl and turning around to Shawn. He pulled me over to the couch, making me sit on his lap as I kissed him. We were really enjoying the moment. I deepened the kiss and it quickly turned into a hot takeout session. He held my hips as I sat on his lap. He pulled up my shirt a bit until I grabbed his hand. "Shawn... not here...." hi whisked, still panting. He took my hand, and pulled me upstairs after turning off the lights. He pulled me back onto the bad, our tiredness subsiding as soon as we were on top of each other again. We pressed our lips together again, our tongues fighting for dominance again. He won, of course. His hands slowly pulled up my shirt again as his hands wandered closer to my bra. We had done this tons of times but it always felt like a new sensation. I felt his hands slowly unclasping my bra, as it fell to the front. I still had my shirt on but I knew it would stay on. This wasn't one of those make out sessions. I took off my bra, without pulling off my shirt as he gently placed his hands on my back, letting them wander forwards to my bare breast. He made gentle motions, not wanting to make me uncomfortable. Which he did not. Definitely not. All he made me feel was... love, pure love.

After out make out session, we were tiredly laying next to each other, he spooning me, our legs entangled in each other. We had the blanket pulled up to our chin, covering us completely. I was so happy to be with him in this moment. His hands were intertwined in front of my stomach and his head was above mine, kissing my head ever now and then, making me feel even more loved. I turned around, detangling our legs and hands for a moment so I could get comfortable in his arms again. he put his arms around my body and I was able to kiss his chest. "Good night baby." I heard him whisper. "Good night..." I sighted contently, kissing his lips and closing my eyes. This would be the best time ever... with him by my side.

-------

This is so cute...

Oh here are some books I am currently living for and do 100% recommend! Also, shoutout to the writers!

- Scared to be lonely by karinn_12

- There's no way  & 16 months by  rowdytennessee

-Broken souls by alenvalentin

- I'll follow you into the dark by usedtojapan

of course there are a lot more!! But these are my current ABSOLUTE faves! If you have any other fanfics, just comment or tag me in one of the chapters!