84

Camila's POV

"Hey, so you're sure no one saw you drive here?" I asked anxiously. "Yeah... there were no Paparazzis... I am sorry I couldnt take a more subtle car... I have to use this one..." The health care worker told me. "It's okay, I understand." I smiled, letting her inside. "Shawn!" I called as she got everything set up. "Coming!" he shouted back down. Shawn and I would both be getting tested for COVID now so we'll be able to fly up to California... hopefully whiteout anyone noticing we're gone. Shawn came downstairs win sweats and a tank top, his documents in his hands. Since this time we called someone because we need a test done to be able to fly, we needed all kinds of documents, not like last time when I was sick. Mama, Papa and Sofi were again at grandmas so we could take care of our stuff and were returning to eat dinner which they were buying. It's now been a week since all the Black Lives Matter incidents and Shawn decided that we need to get out of here. The boarders got cleared again and you're allowed to fly out if you have a negative COVID test. So if our test result comes back negative in a few hours, we'll be flying out to California tonight. With the boarders opening again, it feels like we're getting a little bit of our lives back... but I am now also scared that Shawn might want to go back home... but he reassured me he wouldn't... after a long night of crying about it he told me that if he leaves, it's with me or work related and he will always be coming back to me.

"Alright you two. Test results should come your way throughout the day. You then just need to print then and take them with you to the airport, you should be fine to fly then." We nodded, thanked her and lead her out the house where she got into her car. "I hope we're negative... but we should, right?" I said, looking up at Shawn. "We are negative baby, I am sure." he smiled, walking over to the kitchen where we would be cooking something for lunch. "Babe, would you mind starting without me so I can pack our bags?" I asked, grazing his toned chest. "sure love." he leaned down and kissed my lips. "But then come and help me so we can decide on everything together. I nodded with a smile and ran upstairs to pack our suitcases. We would be staying there for an undefined amount of time in my... well now our LA house. I pulled out our huge matching suitcases and started putting essentials in it along with Shawns clothes in his and my clothes in mine. I also put Shawns guitar in its case and placed it next to the bed but I didnt close the suitcases just yet so Shawn could have another look at them to see if we forgot anything.

"Babe! No!" I screamed when Shawn was tickling me before I could eat a slice of the vegetarian pizza we had decided to make. "Sorry... I had to." He laughed, leaning against his bare chest. We were outside in our garden on a blanket, Kida like a picnic with pizza, water and some melon for afterwards. It was sunny luckily and we could sit outside in our bathing suits. "Open baby" He said, a slice of pizza in his hand, wanting to feed me. I opened my mouth and enjoyed the pizza with him, eating from his slice.

"I got the results..... negative! LA, here we come!" I jumped happily with my phone in my hand. "I knew it love... okay so... then lets clean up your room and pack the last few things?" He asked, closing the door to my room behind him. I nodded and walked over to him, leaning against his chest. "To be honest.... I'm kinda sad to leave... I mean... we've been here for almost 5 months." I mumbled, looking around the a lot less homey room... because everything was cleaned up and packed away. "Yeah... I am too... I am going to miss your family... the time here was amazing." he let out a sigh before pulling me over to the bed, setting me on his lap and wrapping his arms around my waist. "We're going to LA.... I cant believe we'll be actually traveling again tomorrow..." He mumbled. "You're right... it seems weird..." then it was silent for a few seconds... until Shawn pulled me bacon top of him so we were both laying on the bed, me on top of his chest and his hands grazing my bare belly. "At least I dont have to miss this...." He whispered into my ear. "Yeah...." I giggled, turning around so I was resting my head on his chest. Then it was quiet again... we were taking in these last calm moments in Miami before we would go to LA and Shawn would start recording everything he wrote here... he wrote wonderful stuff... I am so proud of him... But there are also some songs he didnt show me. Cant wait to hear them...

It was the missile of the night when Shawn woke me up tp get ready for the airport.... so this is it. We're really leaving Miami and going back to LA... our work place. "Baby... come on love." He woke me up gently. I was so tired... and just didnt want to. "Well...." He said and I thought he would let me sleep for a little longer until I suddenly felt his hands lifting me up from the bed. I squealed, burying my head in his neck, searching for more warmth. "Baby.... Come on." He laughed quietly. "But I dont wanna..." "Mila..." He said with a sigh. I then gave in, finally standing up on my own, grabbing my bag and walking downstairs towards the car where papa was already waiting. We had said goodbye to mama and Sofi earlier and had gone to bed dressed for the flight, sweats and a shirt. we would be flying private so no one could track us and because it was the safest way during COVID. "Come, you can sleep again on the plane." He said, pulling me into his side, waiting for papa to start the car.

"You guys ready?" Papa asked when he finally closed the door of his red G- wagon. "Sure Ale." I was too tired to answer and gave a light nod, letting him bring us to the airport.

--------------------------------------------------------------

1