13

Camila's POV

I woke up, cold water surrounding me and music in the background. I got out of the tub, drying my bod and getting ready before stepping back into my room where Shawn was waiting, sitting on his laptop and listening to music. "Hey baby, are you feeling better? Did you relax?" he asked, standing up and walking towards me. "I do... thank you.." I said, kissing his soft lips and putting his speaker on the table. "Here..." he said, giving me a cup of tea "I prepared this for you earlier. It's not as hot anymore but I hope it still helps with your cramps....and I tried making your bed comfortable..." I looked over, my bed looking the most comfortable ever. "Oh my god.... are you an angel?" I asked him in disbelief, causing him to giggle, walking towards my bed and sitting down on my side. He sat down next to me, also drinking his tea while listening to the soft music that was being played in the background. I lightly laid my head on his shoulder, enjoying the time. "Oh, Mila?" he asked after some time. "I got a mail from the TetherAtHome company, asking if we could perform a song in a few weeks." "Oh... I think so, yeah..." I said unsure. I still wasn't really ready and still had a lot on my mind with the tour being cancelled and having to tell the fans but... I definitely want to make up for it. "We don't have to do it just now... but... at least to give an answer... if you want to..." he said softly, looking down at me. "When do they need the video?" I asked, looking at my tea in my hands. "I think in about two weeks." "Yeah... let's give them the confirmation." I said. "Alright, I will later." he said, giving me a soft kiss to my head. "I know you have a lot on your mind but I will be here with you." I nodded. "Thank you... " I whispered. I sat back in bed, leaning my back onto the headboard. He did the same. "You still have cramps?" he asked. "Yeah..." "Then come here." he said, putting the tea down and motioning for me to lay down in his arms, which I gratefully did. He pulled my lap top up to my legs, opening YouTube. "Do you often rewatch your performances, babe?" he chuckled, seeing tons of my own videos on my opening page. "Yeah... I always want to see it from another perspective..."I said, not telling him that I sometimes check the comments....which aren't always good. "You look good from any perspective, baby" he said, kissing my head which made me melt even more into his embrace. I love this man. "Sooo let's watch... this, holy... you look so hot in this... that outfit...." he said, clicking on my 'My Oh My' performance, where I had the green cheerleader outfit on. "Not! I dont like it.." I complained, knowing that I had gotten a lot of hate on that video. "Mila, you are being ridiculous. You were awesome in this." He said, kissing my cheek and starting the video. "I mean... look at you... just... woah...." he said again, admiring me in the video, caressing my side with his hand while resting his head on my shoulder. I love how he makes me feel so... wanted and loved... like.... the complete opposite of what most the people say. I hummed contently, hearing my voice through the laptop speakers. He didn't scroll down to the comments, luckily but I still had the moments from when I last time checked in mind. But before I could continue thinking about it, Shawn kissed my neck. "This is really... one of my favorite performances of yours..." he said again. "But my favorite song is..." he clicked onto the search bar, typing in 'Used to this'. "Definitely this on." he said, clicking on the video of me singing used to this at the release party. Oh...how I loved performing it. "It is definitely one of my faves too." I said, looking at the screen with him. "And you know what makes it so... perfect for me?" I asked him. "What?" he said, looking at me. "The fact that it is about the man I love, you." "Naw, babe." He said, kissing my neck once again and biting it lightly while smiling. "You know that your album was literally a response to mine... I mean. 'Why ' is only about you... and a few more songs too... almost every song is about you:" "I know... I knew immediately when I listened to it when you sang it live. These emotions... I love you" I admitted. He then put my laptop down next to him, pulling me in completely, making me relax into his embrace. "He pulled me on top of him, making me lay with my stomach on top of his. rested my head on his chest as he stroke my hair gently. I kissed his chest, before closing my eyes and falling asleep, once again. Having my period made me.... tired. Really, really tired.

"Beautiful, we have to do something productive, we can't just lay in bed all day." He said softly after I opened my eyes. "But we can..." I groaned, still tired and feeling uncomfortable again due to my cramps and back pains. I lifted myself up from his body, checking if I had an accident one again and laying down on my side of the bed when I didn't have one again. I laid on my side, pulling my knows up to my chest again, hoping to ease the pain a bit. I don't know why sometimes I feel completely okay and in the next moment it's just horrible. "Cramps again?" I just nodded. "Maybe we can stay in bed all day if you want." He suggested. "Please..." I groaned again. "Alright... want another tea?" he asked, taken our two cups from before and standing up. I just hummed, closing my eyes while trying to find another comfortable position." I took it as a yes and left the room. Even if the time he left wasn't long, I fell asleep again, only hearing when he came back in, placing a hot water bottle on my stomach. But I down not open my eyes, wanting to ease the pain bit. I also felt him lay down next to me und putting the blanket over my body. But that was everything before I fell asleep... again. Loosing a whole day in bed.

Shawn's POV

I felt bad for Mila. I knew it usually really affects her when she's on her period so everything I could do was... be by her side, trying to make her feel better. Which I hopefully did. While she laid next to me in bed, lightly holding the hot water bottle I had put on her stomach a few minutes ago, I was on my laptop again, thinking about what song we could do for that TogetherAtHome concert in a few weeks. I came across a few pretty nice songs and wrote them down into my notes to remember to talk to Mila about it when she's doing a bit better. I then checked my my messages on my phone, seeing one from my mom, answering it.

mom (1 hour ago): Hey honey, how are you? Doing? How are Camila and her family? Is everyone okay? I hope you are staying safe! I love you. Tell Camila I lover her too and greet her family from us! We miss you

Me: Hey mom. We are all good and safe, thankfully! I hope you are all okay. I am really missing you all, too. I hope everyone is safe at home and greet dad and Liyah from me. I really, really miss you all.

I tapped send and opened Instagram. Pictures and videos of the livestream where everywhere. People made edits of us, showing cute and funny moments and I liked a few, loving how people loved those moment. But of course I came across some hate. Some wasn't bad... just pointless stuff. But other things were... really, really mean. And it made me mad. But what made me angry even more, was that most of the hate was towards Camila... always. If it would be hate about me, it would be okay, because I know it doesn't affect me as it does affect Mila. I clicked on the posts I could find and reported them. I don't want Camila to ever see this horrible stuff online. She doesn't deserve any of this. She is a too good hearted soul to get so much hate.

After reporting some posts, I put my phone away, kissing Mila's forehead and deciding to attempt and make a late lunch for us. So I walked back downstairs, greeting Mila's family... and her dogs before getting into the kitchen, deciding what to make for us.

-------

She is a literal angel.

Oh... also just wrote a triggering chapter for this book too... just a few more chapters till then.