22

Camila's POV

I was in the bathroom, doing nothing except for thinking.... thinking why Shawn was acting so weird and distant. Is he really thinking of going back home? Now that he realized how clingy I am? I was overthinking again... and that was all it took to trigger an anxiety attack. My heart was beating fast... I got a hot flash and dizziness overcame me. I also was feeling a bit nauseous, which wasn't good. Why did I have that fucking anxiety disorder.... it sucks. Since Matt I just wasn't able to live normally. I steadied myself on the bathroom counter, feeling incredibly weak suddenly. Even though I was feeling very hot, I was trembling and I was feeling a heartache. I reached out towards the cabin where my pills were in. I took them out and opened the cap, pouring one into my hand but due to my shaking body, I spilled them everywhere, emptying the bottle. "Shit!" I hissed, trying to pick one up but I just couldn't. They were either on the floor or went down the sink. "Mila?" Shawn was outside my door. "Can I come in?" he asked, clearly having heard what just happened. I wasn't able to answer though. I tried but fail, only sharp gasps for air escaping out of my mouth. He opened the door, coming right to my side. "Mila! Hey... come sit down." He said, touching my arms gently, not wanting to scare me. He lead me to the closed toilet so I could sit down. I closed my eyes, trying to calm down but it seemed impossible in the that moment. "Fuck Mila... what happened." I heard Shawn as he bend down to pick up the pills and putting them back into the bottle. Suddenly I felt super nauseous, standing up and opening the toilet where I was sitting on, throwing up into it. I immediately felt Shawns comforting hand on my back, pulling my hair up into a bun so I wouldn't pull it or get it dirty. I leaned over the toilet for a few minutes before finally not feeling nauseous anymore, but the pressure was still in my chest and my breathing was... not chill. "Come... lay down, calm down..." Shawn said, gently picking me up in his arms and carrying me to the bed. He gave me his water bottle, since mine was empty and I took a few sips along with one of the pills Shawn had gotten me. "Breathe Mila... breathe...." he said calmly. He also had gotten a wet cloth and placed it on my sweaty forehead. He helped me lay back down on the bed and sat down next to me, rubbing small circles on my hand. "Thank you" I whispered, still out of breath. "You're welcome, sweetie." He said softly. I closed my eyes, feeling exhausted once again.

I opened my eyes again. Shawn wasn't by my side anymore and it confused me. Wasn't he right here when I had my anxiety attack? I thought everything between us was alright... but obviously not. He usually sits with me through my recovery... I sat up, noticing the the cloth was gone and I wasn't feeling hot anymore. I had still a light headache but it was bearable. I then stood up, deciding to get something to eat since it was 2 pm by now. Yeah... thats how my days pass when I have an intense anxiety attack. As I walked downstairs, I heard the voice of my dad and... Shawn? What are they talking about? I mean, of course they often talk but this sounded different, it sounded hushed... hidden. They weren't in the living room or in the kitchen. Probably in one of the other rooms here. I listened a bit. "... had. I helped.... I don't know why." Shawns voice, quietly. "That's good... thank you. Did she find out?" my dad. "No... I have her ph-" just then my mom came into the living room. "Camila! How are you feeling?" she came, pulling me by my arm into the kitchen, away from Shawn and my dad. They are definitely hiding something... "Shawn told me what happened... are you okay now?" "I am... just a light headache but it's nothing serious." I said. "Mama? What are Shawn and Papa talking about?" There was a second of silence, she clearly was thinking of an excuse. "Hija, I don't know... ask Shawn later.." she said, turning around, clearly uncomfortable with lying to me. In that second, my dad and Shawn came in. "Hija!" "Mila." they both smiled at me, a bit surprised that I was here. "Hey." I was a bit... pissed? I mean... they were hiding something from me... I want to know... I made something quick to eat for myself... well.. I took something out of the fridge and walked back upstairs, not without taking Shawn if he wants to join me on Netflix. "Netflix?" I asked unsure, looking at Shawn. I saw him looking at my parents, who both gave him a small nod. "Sure, baby. Come." he then said, passing me. Why does he need my parents permission? Did they talk about me? Is he breaking up with me? Are my parents mad at him? Does he want to leave? Do my parents want him to lea- "Mila, come on." he said from the top of the stairs. I shook my head to stop myself from overthinking again, following him into my room. I would definitely have to talk to in later in bed... I can't continue overthinking like this... maybe it's not even that bad.

"Too hot to handle?" He asked, opening my laptop. "Hmm... what about something different? Maybe a movie? I'm not really in the mood for too hot to handle..." I suggested. He thought for a moment. "Harry Potter!" he then said. I nodded, smiling at how excited he got. We laid down in bet next to each other and he intertwined our fingers as the laptop was in between us. I could tell he had something on his mind as he was barely paying attention to the movie. What is wrong? Maybe I did something wrong....

-----

She's about to find out... did you see all the comments under her posts after she put that statement out? I did... and I honestly wanted to cry for her...this is just horrible...