18

Make out session ahead

Shawn's POV

It was around 9 pm and we were laying in bed, listening to calming music after taking a shower together. Camila's head was resting on my shoulder, her still wet her slightly damping my skin, which I didn't mind at all. "Oh... baby?" I then remembered. "I got a mail from the TogetherAtHome company. They asked us to perform a song on their TV concert. We should choose a song by ourselves, record it and send to to them. Should we do it?" I felt her turn her head to me. "Yeah... do you have some ideas? Song ideas?" "I actually do..." I said, pulling up my laptop from the floor and opening my notes. "So these were my ideas... 'Creep', 'What a wonderful world' or 'Africa'... I don't know if you like any of the songs but... I thought they would maybe fit... What do you think?" I asked, looking over at her. "Oh yes! What a wonderful world! I think that one is great... it kinda fits the situation very well..." she said, looking up at me again. "Should we practice it tomorrow and see what we can tell them?" "Sure." she smiled, burying her head more into my bode. "Oh... and baby? I got a request from iheart radio... they want me to perform 'My oh my'... can you play the guitar? I don't want to do it alone...." She said unsure. "Sure baby. We can practice everything tomorrow" I smiled at her and put my laptop back on the floor and slung my arms around her, pulling her close. "I love you, good night babe." I heard her yawn. I chuckled. "Good night baby, I love you too." I smiled, kissing her forehead before falling asleep with her in my arms.

Camila's POV

We were in the music room... to practice. But did we? No. Shawn and I had begun making out on the black couch and I think it didn't help that I only had on a black spaghetti strap top. Shawn was hovering over me, kissing me softly and his kisses wandering down to my neck, slowly.... too slow for my taste. My hands were in his long curls, managing his scalp, which made him moan out in pleasure. His hands were slowly wandering down my body as he put his body weight completely on me. His hands were now on my waist... fingers slipping past the waistband of both, my leggings and my panties, making me moan quietly. "Shawn.... we.... we can't do this... here..." I tried saying, breathing out. "But we do..." he whispered into my ear. He let his hands wander down my legs, my leggings down to my knees. That made me shut up again, savoring the moment, his touch on my skin. "Camila! Shawn! Come eat lunch, we are waiting for you!" My mom said knocking, breaking our moment. We groaned, Shawn quickly pulled away and I sat up, pulling my leggings up again. "We're coming!" I shouted back, annoyed. She just had to ruin the moment. Shawn stood up, fixing his hair and his clothes. "Baby, nooo...." I whined, still sitting on the couch. "We can finish this later, alright?" he said, walking to my side, pulling me up. I groaned, standing up. "Wait, fix your hair, baby." he said chuckling... I looked in the mirror next to the piano, seeing that my hair was everywhere. I fixed it a bit, pulling it into a low bun, pulling my bangs out, which were getting a little long and stood up. Before entering the dining room, though, I pulled out my phone, feeling like making a quick instagram story. I put on my favorite filter, held the phone up and blew a kiss into the camera. When I was satisfied with the small video, I turned off the volume and chuckled a bit. An after make out video... if the fans only knew.... "What are you smiling at?" Shawn said, standing in the doorframe. "I just did a boomerang for my story... if they only knew what happened minutes before..:" I smiled. "Dork." he said, kissing my lips and entering the doing room, where everyone was sitting around the table, waiting for us. "Finalyyy!" Sofi groaned, starting to eat. We chuckled and sat down next to each other, eating quietly.

"Let's finish practicing?" he asked when we were done with lunch. "You mean let's start." I chuckled, taking his hand and walking back into the music room. "So you said you wanted me to play guitar in 'My oh my?" he asked for confirmation. "Yes. I have the chords on my laptop if you want." I offered. "Oh no, just play the song, I can hear the out." he said, sitting down on the piano stool while I sat on the floor next to him with my laptop in my lap. I tapped on the song and started playing it, listening to Shawn easily figuring out the chords of the son. "I think I got it." he said, making me stop the music. "Should we try? I'm gonna bring in my own little twist though." I said. "Sure." he began and I started singing and it went smoothly. Almost perfect. And after practicing it a few more times, we decided that it sounded great like that. "Shawn! This is awesome!" I exclaimed happily, jumping up and dancing around the room. I could feel his eyes on me and him smiling. "Next song?" he said, sitting down in front of the piano and playing the chords of 'What a wonderful world'. I nodded, sitting down next to him, swinging my arms around his body and resting my head on his shoulder. And that song was literally perfect... like, really perfect. "Woah... this sounds beautiful.... your voice in this... just wow." he said, admiring me while I nervously looked down at the piano keys. "Thanks... but you? Like... you are the whole package. You sing, play and look handsome..." I said, finally looking up and kissing his shoulder gently. He just smiled sweetly. "You're a dork." he said, kissing my lips and getting up from the piano. 

---- 

everything is calm... too calm...