20

I would be glad if you could help me figure out what you think they were buying. Not only here in this picture but generally this day.... I need it for the future of the fanfic, obviously haha

Camila's POV

The video of My oh my hd been played and people loved it... most of them. Shawn and I sat on the couch, watching it as well as other videos.

Today Shawn and I would finally be going outside to the neighborhood to ride the bike. Shawn had been teaching me a lot, trying to finally get me to ride a bike by myself. So today was the day we would go outside and ride in public. We were both dressed and getting the bikes out of our garage. I did have my own bike, which my dad had bought me. A blue one with a white basket in the front. Shawn used the bike from my dad. A simple white one. "Okay Mila. Don't forget to always keep pedaling to not loose balance and fall, alright? Just like yesterday." I nodded, standing by the bike, ready to start. I had on some flip flops, even though it might be a bit dangerous but I think I would be able to do it. We also dressed simple, as we wanted to get into the pool when we get back home. It was really, really hot today. I had on an off shoulder floral top with some wide jeans and my hair in a low ponytail so I would be able toes without my hair getting in the way. Shawn had opted on only wearing his grey swimming shorts and his nike slippers. Hot. No other words needed. "Okay Mila, let's go. You go on front of me so I can keep an eye on you and help if anything happens." I nodded, concentrating before finally starting to move my bike. This was different than usual. we usually only ride in our back yard or right by our front gate. Now we would be going outside paparazzis were probably everywhere and our neighbors. I was kinda nervous but so far... it was going well. We drove down the street and I was a bit wobbly but steadied myself again.

"You were great, baby" he said, kissing my lips when we parked the bikes back in our garage. "Thanks... thanks for teaching me." I smiled, kissing him again. We walked inside, grabbing towels and back outside to our pool. "Mama! We're going out to the pool!" I shouted, letting her know to let us have our privacy. We took off your clothes by the pool before getting in. Well... once again, Shawn got in quickly while I took my time walking down the stairs. "Baby! come on." he shouted, wanting me to finally get in. I closed my eyes, finally getting in all at once. Shawn swam over at me, placing his hands under my thighs as I wrapped my legs around his waist. "I love that bikini... is it new?" he asked, placing one of his hands on my bare shoulder. "It is" I smiled proudly. It was a white bandeau bikini with no straps and no... pads so he could se my nipples. I took them out on purpose, knowing how he would like it. The bikini shorts were just as see through. "I love it" he said, pulling me a bit away so he could see my breasts and my almost non existent bikini panties. I saw him smirking a bit, as his hand slowly glided up to my ass. I smirked, leaning forward and lightly biting into his neck. I then sucked a bit, making another hickey on his neck. The other hickey was still not gone but I wanted to make another one, wanting to mark my territory, even if no one would really see it. "I love you" I whispered, holding back a moan while he massaged my butt. I was glad that we were in the pool and no one could see what was going on underneath the water. I pulled away from the spot I had been sucking on, placing another quick kiss on the spot before smiling at him. "What?" he asked, looking at me funnily. "I don't know... I just love you." I admitted once again. It feels like probably the hundredths time today but it is just true. No matter how many times I told him, no words were able to describe how much I love this man. He pulled me closer to his body, out almost bare bodies pressing against each other.

"Shower?" he asked as we got out of the water. "Yes." I smiled at him. We dried ourselves off, before walking into the house. It was almost dark outside, making it cold. We reached my room, dropped our bathing suits on the floor and got into the shower together, having our fun in there while trying to be at least a bit quiet, knowing that everyone was at home.

When we got out again and dried ourselves and got ready for bed, we decided to continue watching Too hot to handle. We were kinda hooked on it. It was... hot. And every time someone would attempt to do something intimate with one of the others in the show, Shawn and I would make out, glad that it wasn't us in the show. We would never be able to resist each other. I have to admit, our make out sessions are... hot. We also had a few times were my mom knocked on our door in the middle of the night during our... more intense make out session, asking us to please be quiet. I'm glad they are okay with us having intimate moment. I mean... we are old enough. But it was still embarrassing, especially for Shawn since he had been moaning my name. Ever since the, we tired to keep quiet. Just like right now. We just kept our lips together to  stifle our moans, which we did pretty well. We were tiredly laying next to each other after a short make out, breathing heavily. I only had on one of his shirts and... nothing else. He had on a pair of his white Calvin Kleins, showing off his abs, which I loved. I had my head on his chest as he put his arms around me. "Good night, I love you, baby." I whispered, placing a kiss on his chest before closing my eyes. "I love you too, baby. Sleep tight." Were his last words before he placed a kiss on my head before I fell asleep, feeling safe in his arms.

------

Love, love, love... for now... for now... I am a few chapters ahead with writing and it's pretty... heartbreak... but don't worry! Shawmila are okay!