XXXII

"This cannot be happening," I whispered as I stared down at the two pink lines. 

"It's happening, " Toto whispered back. 

Currently, Toto and I were sitting in his office in the paddock staring at the pregnancy test. I was trying to think of the last time I saw Mick which was a few days after the dinner we hosted. This brings the conclusion, I'm one month and two weeks pregnant. 

Lewis had just won the Championship and Toto saw me running away from the celebration with tears rolling down my face, and followed me. Of all the people to drive me to the store during a celebration like this and get a test, sit with me while I waited, and then comfort me at the results I would not think it would be Toto Wolff. 

"Are you two married yet?" 

"Yeah, we went to the courthouse before he left and will hold a wedding when it's safe again." I replied. 

"Did you two want to start a family?" 

"Yes."

"You're just scared because you're so young," he added. "Well let me tell you, life never goes according to plan. Never. I could not think of two more mature young adults to be parents even at this age." Toto assured me. 

I rapped his heavy Mercedes jacket a little tighter before nodding and taking a deep breath, before following Toto to the celebrations happening. 

"Congratulation!" Sebastian whispered to me. 

"About?" 

He sent me a knowing look. "My wife has been pregnant, I know the glowing look." 

I nodded nervously as I followed Sebastian to go congratulate Lewis. Oh, goodness! How will he even react when he finds out I'm pregnant. He doesn't really like Mick as my husband, for whatever reason I will never know. Freshly married and now pregnant, lewis isn't going to be happy. 

"Lewis!" I exclaimed happily as I leaned to give him a hug. 

Lewis started to pick me up and spin me around, but both Toto and Sebastian intervened quickly. 

"Lewis, your sister hasn't been feeling too well, maybe don't spin her around." Sebastian chuckled as Toto wrapped an arm around my shoulder. 

Lewis's face turned from happy to concerned. "Are you okay?" 

"Just nauseous, but I feel fine now," I assured him before letting him return to his celebrations. 

I let out a small huff while playing with the zipper of Toto's jacket, wondering how I was going to tell Mick, I was pregnant with his child. Well obviously, that's all I have to say, but his reaction is what I'm worried about. 

Suddenly someone hugged me from behind causing me to jump, but the familiar scent of my best friend aka husband filled my nose. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Do you ever just get a feeling...I don't know, I just felt like I should be with you right now. Training can wait for a bit." he replied and I swear I swooned. Heart eyes and everything. 

Turning around to look at him, I grabbed his hand and walked back to Toto's office. Mick caught the serious vibe I was giving off and sat down across from me. 

"Mick Schumacher," I stated with a nervous smile. 

"Stella Schumacher," he replied with a bright smile. 

Ugh, he's so cute, which makes this all the more difficult. "I'm pregnant," I stated. 

Mick's bright blue eyes glossed over before he buried his head in his hands. Rushing to his side, I gripped onto his hand and he wrapped me in a gentle, but reassuring hug. 

"I'm so excited!" he exclaimed. 

"W-what...you are?" 

"Of course!" He exclaimed as he stood up and twirled me under his arm. "I already know you're going to be the perfect mom. I mean what kid wouldn't want a mom who is a super cool celebrity fashion designer." 

I chuckled. "I appreciate that, but I can see Formula One driver appealing to kids more than fashion design. 

Mick kissed me softly. "We're really doing this." 

"Yes, we are." 

"Yes! Yes! I get to be an Uncle!" a voice yelled and laughter followed from outside the office. I moved to open the door and basically, all our friends and team principles stumbled into the room from leaning on the door. 

"I think being a mother is going to be very natural for you." Toto chuckled as the drivers giggle to themselves while Lewis gave me another hug and kissed my belly. 

"Everyone be careful, there is a future World Champion in this belly." he proclaimed and the group cheered again causing me to roll my eyes. 

"Yes, with Ferrari," I replied causing Toto and Lewis to frown. Cue harder laughter from everyone else. 

Together here we were just on big family. Some of us closer than others, but at the end of the day, there is still support there. Last year, I wanted nothing to do with the world of Formula 1 and now I'm married to a soon-to-be rookie with a bright future. 

Lewis and I repaired our sibling bond and now talk at least twice a week. Lando and I are absolutely best friends and it is so much fun to hang out with him at the tracks whenever Mick isn't there or Lewis managed to aggravate me. 

With just a few more races left in the season and everything looking up, we just need to get through this year in one piece and I'll call it pretty successful.