I

"Stella!" 

"In my office!" I called back to my assistant Elio. 

"Your brother is here!" he yelled back. 

I rolled my eyes and walked out of my office to see Elio talking with Lewis, my number one client and unfortunately very arrogant annoying yet lovable brother. 

"Nice of you to stop in for once for something other than an outfit," I muttered. 

Lewis rolled his eyes. "The last time I visited you, was not for an outfit!" He exclaimed. 

"The last time you visited me, was to shove your fifth WC trophy in my face to somehow to try and prove you are more successful than me, which you are not." I snapped. 

"Yeah, well I am. I'm a Formula 1 driver and you just sit around and play dress it!" 

"Along with running a multi-billion dollar empire, I grew from scratch. With Fashion houses in Melbourne, Sydney, Milan, Monaco, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, and Barcelona. I dress your little a lister friends while you run around like a playboy in your traveling circus!" I argued. 

"You were waiting to drop that line on me...I bet you rehearsed it too." Lewis replied with a chuckle and I joined in with him. 

"Maybe, but the bottom line is we are both successful and doing what we love." 

Lewis nodded before giving me a hug. I led him to my office and we got to talking about our lives. Apparently, he is already planning his party for when he wins his sixth championship. I have no doubt my brother would win a sixth championship, but he can be so damn arrogant sometimes!

"So, are you nervous about meeting the drivers?" Lewis asked. 

"Of course not, I've met far more famous people," I smirked as I watched Lewis try to stay calm. "I've also dressed people far more famous, who somehow manage to remain loyal customers more so than my brother." 

"Are you still mad about the Tommy Hilfiger?" 

"Yes! I am betrayed by my own brother!" I exclaimed.  

"Too bad. I'm actually here because there is another English driver I would like for you to dress, a rookie actually." 

"Is he going places? I need to know because I will not have a middle-level star in my designs. I have a reputation and a burnt-out driver or low placing driver will not be tolerated." I question. 

"You'll be happy to know its Lando Norris." Lewis said. 

"Magnifique!" I exclaimed. Lucky for me, I was sent to a French boarding school when I was around 8, so I lost my English accent and I actually have a french accent and am fluent in french as well. 

"He is absolutely adorable! I have the perfect thing for him to wear for the show!" I gushed as I dragged lewis to the men's workshop. 

"I need the Blue Bird Suit!" I called. 

One of the lead designers brought me a slight blue tuxedo with feathers in different shades of blue on the lapel. 

"That is beautiful!" Lewis exclaimed. 

"It was going to be your Met Gala outfit," I smirked. "I need this to be altered to Lando Norris, we have his measurements on file for the show!" I ordered before leaving back to my large office looking over the Monaco bay. 

"You think Lando is cute?"

"Who wouldn't? I could see him as the new face of Phoenix...him and Leclerc." 

"But, I thought I was going to be the face of S.H. Phoenix!" Lewis exclaimed. 

I rolled my eyes at my brother before directing him to get dressed into is Grand Prix outfit. He came back in a suit that looked to much like Versace  suit...wait a minute, it is a Versace suit!

"Lewis Hamilton, you are the most unloyal customer ever! You might just have to walk in that tonight, because I only have so much time before I need to be over at the amber lounger, dressing the drivers!" I muttered

"I-I'm not walking in the show." 

Breathe, Stella, Breathe. He is still your brother and murdering someone might put a dent in the company, but at the same time it could be the inspiration for another fashion line. Oh but his father would be so sad the Lewis died, but then again the world doesn't even know we are siblings. 

"Ah ha! You don't want people to know I'm your sister." I snapped. 

Lewis' face dropped and I hit the jack pot. 

"Get out, I have more important things to do, than be around a brother who's embarrassed of his sister. God, no wonder half of the formula 1 world hates you." I spat. 

Lewis walked out of the room with a defeated look on his face. I quickly cleared my mind, as I would have a few more drivers coming in to final adjustments before the big show tonight. Hopefully it will go a lot smoother, than what just happened with my brother. 

"Stella! They're here!" Nico said over the intercom. 

"Send them in." I replied. 

A few moments later the door opened to Charles Leclerc, Lando Norris, George Russel, Alex Albon, Sebastian and Kimi, and Daniel and Max. Nico, clearly forgot to mention that I had nine drivers scheduled for their final check ups. 

I stood up from my desk and walked around the drivers surveying their angles and body shape trying to figure on how to make them look their best. 

"You..." I pointed at Lando who paled slightly. "Are not runway height, but we can make it work." 

"Runway height?" He stuttered, it was cute. 

"She's saying you're short." Alex said through laughter. 

"As are you, but like I said. There is nothing I cannot do." I smirked before ordering the designers on each suit to come dress the drivers and get them show ready. I can already tell this was going to be a very interesting night. 

***Hey! Check out Venom and Sparks, my newest stories. Also @VDeVille~Check out that book on her page, Crown of Nightmares. It's Greek Mythology fiction! If you like Percy Jackson, you'll love it.