II

"Do these pants make me look fat?" Daniel asked me. 

I surveyed the black suit with gold honeycomb shape designs on it, which played on his name of Honeybadger. 

"Do, you think I would make you look fat or stupid in my close?" I asked. "There will be no one looking like shit in my clothes." 

Daniel looked scared for a moment. "With your french accent you get a little bit scarier," he muttered and I chuckle. 

"I'm a bit hot headed, it runs in the family, but believe me I am not criticizing you, only myself." I explained. 

"She is like Lewis!" Max exclaimed. 

All the drivers let out an exclamation of realization while I just shook my head. "It helps that we even share the last name," I said sarcastically. 

"Hold up! You're little Hamilton?" Charles questioned and I nodded. 

 "Yup." 

I continued answering their questions about whether Lewis was really that arrogant or if he was just like that for image and just what was he like away from racing. The truth was I don't really know the answers. The last time I saw Lewis was sometime in February when he was coming for a suit that he never used at the Met Gala.

"I've basically disowned the family. I worked as a low-level designer at Dolce and Gabbana and then Giambattista Valli where I found my love for designing really fun gowns. So, I may be based in Paris, but I am more of an Italian style designer." I explained. 

"You could tear Lewis and his reputation down so fast. Why don't you?" Sebastian asked. 

"Well, I have just received an invitation to his David Letterman interview, so we'll see how it goes." I replied.

"I think you guys are already! Make sure to put your suits back in the labeled bags and I'll see you tonight." I instructed. 

The drivers all bid me farewell and exited the room leaving me to my own thoughts. The last time I saw my family besides Lewis was when I was fifteen years old and had the beginnings of my company. I had been noticed by Dolce and Gabanna, so I got my internship and then job there. 

During my time in art school, I made many friends but my trajectory separated the rest of us when I graduated extremely early at sixteen. Now five years later I'm running one of the most successful fashion labels in the ranks of Haute Couture, all done without the help of my family. 

Cutting off relations with them was probably the best thing I could've done for myself. The association between me and Lewis was never really made except now among the driver, but they've known Lewis for a while and could see the similarities. Lewis himself connected with me when I was eighteen and I had a male model get sick the morning off. Turns out Lewis heard at volunteered to walk in the outfit. So, now here we are with a somewhat fresh, but shaky relationship. 

"Blue, you need to get down to the show!" Nico exclaimed as he rushed into my office with our bags and drinks in hand. My middle name is Blue,  so Nico decided that would also be my nickname. 

"Alright." I muttered, following Nico till we got to his red Ferrari. Nico may be my assistant, but he is more like my best friend, and lucky for him that means he gets a bigger salary. Maybe too much, but my company takes pride in being the highest paying fashion label to its employees. 

"So, what does your famous actor boyfriend think of you spending time with these drivers?" 

"He's fine with it!" I exclaimed. 

"Okay...when is Mr. Chalamet going to grace us with his presence," Nico asked. 

"You Timothée is not my actual boyfriend. We just joke about it, because of the fans." I explained. 

If you can't tell, Nico is not the biggest fan of my newest friend. He is still getting over my breakup with another person who shall not be named for as long as possible. He'll get over it at some point. 

"Oh, MI6 called and said they wanted you in London....tonight." 

"They down know I have a prior engagement?" 

"They have something for you to do, that can't be said over the telephone." He explained. "They said it has to do with Hollywood."

"Yeah, but that's my name for when I'm in the field," I explained as I got out of the car, straightening my outfit of light blue Louboutins and cocktail length light blue tulle gown with some feathers and sequins that matched Lando's suit. 

"Yeah, but there is also the American Hollywood," Nico replied. 

"Oh, you have a good point." I muttered. 

Soon we entered the backstage area where everyone was getting dressed in their show outfits. It was always nice as a designer to see their designs come to life and watch people react to the art we've created. 

Alex, George, Lando, and Charles all gravitated toward me and I ended up giving them a pep talk for their first fashion show. 

"Charles, you have the looks, thank you genes for that. Lando, you're cute and bubble so flash a nice big smile at the end of the runway. Alex, you like to think you are James Bond so put on some nice sunglasses and act like it. George, you seem to have a permanent smirk so wear it proud and wink at a few of the ladies." I explained, 

The four as struck their best pose and someone took a picture of me with them. Something to keep for the memories. As the show started Nico and I managed to slip out and back into my Ferrari which he drove all the way to Nice, where a private jet was waiting for us. 

"No, pilot!" Nico exclaimed and I rolled my eyes as I walked to the back of the plane to change. 

I returned in Nike shorts, a light pink sweatshirt, and white sneakers. Nico waited for me in the co-pilot seat and I took the Captain's seat. He handed me my headset before doing a final check on the plane and clearing us to taxi out to the runway. 

"Hollywood-314 you are clear for take off." 

"It's light's out and away they go!" Nico cheered as the plan accelerated before leaving the ground. We watched as we flew over Monaco before turning north and heading toward London. This should be interesting.