L

"Breaking News! Lewis Hamilton killed in car accident days before the Monaco Grand Prix. Three-time Oscar winner and owner of the fashion empire, S.M.S & Co., Stella Schumacher and sister to Lewis Hamilton spoke out on the Sunday race. With further collaboration with Will Buxton, he explained it was an accident caused when Max Verstappen bumped into Lewis's car, sending him spinning into the tunnel entrance. Stella, Mick Schumacher, and Nico Rosberg were the first on the scene along with the other drivers who were racing for fun. Later they attended a meeting where Stella stood her ground, insisting the race continues, along with the rest of the season. Further updates will soon be available, as earlier this morning, Mrs. Schumacher retracted the original two weeks of media silence, revealing everyone had the right to know what happened. Till next time, our thought and prayers remain with the Hamilton's and Schumacher's," a reporter announced on tv. 

Elio and I were just waking up from a long rest. It was Monday morning and the only thing any could talk about was Lewis. My phone was blowing up from all my friends in Hollywood. At some point I would have to go back and visit, just to clear everything else. 

"The hounds are out for blood," Elio stated while scrolling through his phone. 

"What's up?" 

"People want Max to be kicked out or suspended for this season and possibly even the next."  

I rolled my eyes, "While I wouldn't object to that, it wouldn't be the right thing to do." 

There was a honk outside my door and I could hear many voices. My heart dropped as I ran over to my second-story window where I could see press swarming around my house.  The car had the Royal flags on it and I realized what was going on as I made eye contact with Maximillan who happened to be the driver. I traced his eyes to the roofs before he drove further down our street to where Lewis's house is. 

"Hey, Elio...what do you think about some roof jumping?" 

"In our outfits?" He said motioning his suit and my dress. 

"We've done it before," I chuckled. 

Elio rolled his eyes this time, "Yeah to save ourselves from certain death." 

He wasn't wrong. Going on the roofs would be rather difficult even though they are close together. Our only other option was to call back up. What better than to make a grand entrance at the grandest home?

"Well, we're going to do this the hard way," I groaned before tugging him down the steps toward the front door. 

Elio grabbed my arm as my gloved fingers reached the doorknob, "Stella, are you sure?" 

I nodded as I turned the nob and stepped out on the raised doorstep. Reporters were now over the gate of my yard and at the foot of the steps, leading up to the doorstep. Elio started walking down, them to pass the reporters, but I pulled him back up.  

"Quiet!" someone yelled, "It looks like she's gonna speak!" and silence followed. 

Elio glanced down at my left hand which was clenched in a tight fist. The black elbow-length gloves I wore concealed my white knuckles, from the anger I felt. 

"My brother is dead," I stated in a voice the shocked everyone around me. My English accent, identical to Lewis came back. Rare that it does, but I have to be extremely mad to revert back to it. "And none of you can seem to show any empathy or respect to the situation I'm dealing with. If a loved one of yours died unexpectedly, and you heard it and saw the dead body lying there, how would you feel a week later if people were swarming your house, asking you every insensitive question they can think of? I know you are trying to do your job, but shame on all of you. I'm going to walk away now, and you are not to follow. And to all the other reporters out there, and make sure you all here get this...no one is to question this situation unless arranged. And the next time you think about pulling a stunt like this...think about how high up my ties to your Government go and why they do so."