IV

"Please don't do anything stupid." Elio whispered as he gave me a big hug followed by Nico. 

"All the information you need for this assignment is waiting for you on the plane. If you need any help, I'm on your speed dial. Please stay safe, especially when you are in Russia. You have made a name for yourself in the intelligence world and many people want you six feet under. I would prefer not to lose my best and favorite officer." Maximillian said to me. 

"You big softy," I whispered as I hugged him quickly. "I'll be home for Christmas!" I exclaimed before disappearing into the jet. 

Soon we were flying away from London and toward Canada where my world was about to be turned upside down. I saw a single file waiting for me to open it and of course, my curiosity took over and I peeked down at the file. 

Inside contained background information on certain drivers, I would be investigating. Lando Norris, Carlos Sainz, Charles Leclerc, Daniel Ricciardo, Sebastian Vettel, Kimi R., Lewis, Valtteri Bottas, and Max Verstappen. They also wanted me to look into Zac Brown, Toto Wolff, Mattia Binotto, and Christian Horner. My cover is that I am going to be designing next year's uniforms and FIA wants me to be involved with the drivers so I could know how to perfect the Uniforms. 

I have no idea what the heck Maximillian thinks I'm going to find but, it has to be big if Max wants me on this assignment. 

****

I've been in Montreal for three days and have settled into the hotel suite nicely. At the moment I am at the airport trying to hide from the paparazzi while searching for Nico who was quite easy to spot due to the extra amount of F1 fans in the area for the upcoming race. 

"Britney!" I exclaimed as I ran to hug him. 

"Look at you! Gosh, you just keep amazing me." He chuckled as he returned my hug. 

"Nico! You've been close to Stella Hamilton for a while, what is your relation to her?" a fan asked. 

"Oh, she's basically my little sister. She supported me through a through time in my career and stuck with me. She also gives me a lot of free fashion clothes and first dibs on unreleased designs along with being the only designer I will allow to dress me for any event." He explained to the girl. 

"How about you Stella?" She asked me. 

"As Britney said, Nico is like an older brother, and he beside the other Nico and Elio he has been the most present figure in my life." I smiled. 

"So, is it true that his family took custody of Stella when she turned 13 after finding fame in the fashion world?" Another fan asked. 

"No, Stella lived was us for a long time while she was in school, but she is very much a member of the Rosberg family," Nico replied. 

"As much as we would love to stay and chat we have to be off, but I'll take one more question." I exclaimed. 

"Lewis has made claims that Nico and his family only like you because your company generates money that they receive a part of. Would you like to set the record straight?" 

"Of course. While Nico is an investor in the company, he and the Rosberg's have been more a family to me than my own flesh and blood. The first thing Lewis said to me after two and a half years of not talking to each other was, I need an outfit for the Met Gala. Ask him why he really rekindled our relations." I snapped. 

We walked away from the growing crowd and jumped in my red Ferarri speeding off toward the hotel. 

"Did you really mean what you said?" Nico asked. 

"You've been more a brother to me than Lewis has ever been, Britney," I whispered as I kept driving. 

"Thanks." He replied. 

I continued driving for a little but instead of taking a left toward the city, I took a right heading toward a different destination. 

"Uh...why are we heading toward the track?" Nico asked. 

"It is a surprise." I chuckled as I pulled into the circuit. I parked the car close to the garages and led Nico through the circuit and into the Mercedes garage where Lewis and Valtteri were talking with Toto and a few other team members. 

"Ah, here she is! Welcome to the coolest garage in the circuit!" Toto exclaimed as he noticed me, but his face fell when he saw who was next to me. 

"Nico, good to see you again." Toto said.

"Of course." Nico grinned back at Toto. 

"Hello, brother mine." I said coldly toward Lewis. 

"Stella." Lewis returned. "What are you doing here with Nico?" 

"Going for a little drive and we need to go. Good luck this weekend you guys." I exclaimed before pulling Nico through more of the Circu in till we got to the start line. Sebastian and Charles waited on us beside two Ferraris and they looked very mischievous. 

"What have you all planned?" I asked. 

"Well, Mattia has planned it actually. We are going to drive you around the track and then we will switch and you'll drive us." Charles explained. 

"Mattia sent me a text on who will be partners and I pray to God I get Nico." Sebastian added. 

"Hey! What's wrong with me?" I joked back. 

"It's nothing personal! I really don't like other people driving, it just makes me uncomfortable." Seb explained. 

"Well...just your luck Seb you get Stella and I get another world champion!" Charles exclaimed and Sebastian face palmed while I had the biggest grin on my face. 

"Don't worry Sebastian, maybe Hamilton's genes will kick in and she'll be a natural." Nico joked before getting into the car with Charles. 

Sebastian just rolled his eyes and got into the car, after opening my door like a true gentlemen. He might be terrified for his life, but at least he still is being semi-nice to me so far. 

"Are you scared?" Sebastian asked. 

"Not too much. First time a multi-world champion has driven me around though on the track." I replied.

"Well, you can trust me." He said softly before revving the engine of the car slightly. 

Mattia walked onto the track with a bunch of the drivers, team principals, and engineers watching on the sidelines. He stood between the two cars waving checkered flag. There was a small moment of silence and the air was filled with tension and anticipation, then the flag dropped and we were flying down the track. 

After two laps I was actually enjoying myself and already planning how I was going to navigate the track without killing Sebastian and myself. Finally we came to a stop and apparently we won the race. Now it was me against Nico. If I won this race, we would win this little challenge, but if Nico wins their has to be a tie-breaker. Of course, to make it even worse Drive to Survive Netflix team is here and the world will see this latter, so the pressure is on!