XII

"Now presenting assistant lead designers Elio Rossi and Nico di Angelo!" the announcer called at the end of the show and the two walked down the runways as people clapped and cheered. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for, the mastermind and muse behind these creations, three-time Oscar winner, and creator of S.H Phoenix, Mademoiselle Stella Hamilton!" the announcer exclaimed and I walked out onto the runway.  

The crowd stood and cheered as I walked out smiling and waving to everyone, with the rest of the models following behind me. 

As I got to the end of the runway, I stood with Nico and Elio. As soon as it started the show was over and I was rushing back to my house to make sure I was there before the guest arrived. 

Soon the party was in full swing and I watched as everyone had an amazing time. I looked up and immediately locked eyes with a pair of green ones. I didn't even have to think about who it was, I just knew those cold eyes so well. 

"Oh shit." Elio whispered as I stood up. 

I ignored Elio and Nico trying to get me not to go, but I wasn't having it. As if he was a magnet, I walked through the party to him and stopped right before him. 

"Hero Fiennes-Tiffin," I whispered. 

"Stella Hamilton." He whispered looking down into my hazel eyes. Despite me being 5'11", Hero was still three inches taller than me. 

Hero grabbed my hand and held it tightly. "You scared me." he whispered. "I thought you were going to leave me forever. Stella, I thought you died in the crash." 

All I could do was hug him, letting unsaid feelings be resolved in a single hug. Hero pulled away, looking down at my lips before pressing his to mine. I kissed him back softly, before pulling away with a small smile looking into his eyes. 

"I'm yours," I whispered. 

"And I'm yours." He whispered back to me as he led me away from the party and to my secret staircase that led to the rough top space where we used to hide. 

"You're my Hardin Scott." I chuckled. 

"You are not my Tessa. You aren't innocent enough or naive enough. You're my strong firery spirit, who not even I can tame. That's what I love the most about you." He replied as he traced figures on my back. 

He pressed kisses on my back trailing up to my neck, leaving small nips letting the world know I was his and only his. Thankfully the roof completely surrounded us on all sides, so no one would know we were up here or even hear us. 

"Never leave me again," he whispered in my ear as he turned me around so I was on his lap and we were eye to eye. 

"Promise never to hurt me again," I snapped at him. 

Hero squeezed my neck slightly while giving me a cold stare. "I promise." 

I let out a giggle as he made a cute face at me. 

"C'mon, love." He said softly as he stood leading me back down to the main floor of the house where the party was pumping. 

Lewis made his way over to Hero who still towered over Lewis to my delight since Lewis was at a disadvantage. 

"This is him?" Lewis asked me and I nodded. 

"You, are the only one who can seem to handle my sister. So, please take care of her, especially with her condition." Lewis stated. 

"Condition?" Hero questioned. 

"I developed post-traumatic epilepsy," I explained and his grip around my waist grew tighter in a protective way. "Along with the nightmares," I added. 

"I'll be here for it all," Hero vowed to us and Lewis gave him a handshake before disappearing into the crowd. 

It was silent for a little before, Hero kissed me softly on the temple before pulling me down on the couch next to him. I leaned into him, using his body as a shield from the loud noise and people grinding on each other, who I hoped would be gone. 

Suddenly I felt myself going numb and I smelled a specific cologne scent before I felt myself falling to the ground. I could see Hero specking to me with tears starting to form in his eyes, but I could form any words to talk to him. Slowly his face faded from view and everything went black.