XXXV

"Have you thought about baby names?" Mick asked as he laid beside me and turned on the Tv to the F1 race. 

I chuckled. "Yeah, have you?" 

"No, I thought I would hear yours." 

Smart man. "Well, I know it's early but I had a dream where it was us and a boy, so I predict we are having a son," I replied. "I'm thinking Mick." 

"Okay, let me know when you think of something." He replied and I burst out laughing. 

"No! I mean, I'm thinking of the name Mick Schumacher Jr." I replied and got silence. I looked up to his eyes glossed over slightly. 

"I love it so much," he whispered. 

After a little moment, our attention shifted back to the race and my bad feeling suddenly came true. 

"MICK, OH MY GOD MICK!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as we watched Romain's crash. 

Mick gripped tightly onto my hand while remaining on edge as we watched the TV. I was scared for Romain and his family, and the drivers who would still have to race. Finally, we watched him climb out of the car and I let out a sigh of relief. 

Turning to Mick I could see the fear evident in his face along with mine. I rolled out of bed and walked out of the room still in my sweatpants and hoodie. I did what I do best in a tough situation like this...walk away. 

I got into the elevator and rode down to the lobby, breaking out into a sprint when the doors opened. Tears were rolling down my face heavily as I almost got to the door when I felt strong arms wrap around my neck before the world went black. 

****

If I could go back in time and change one thing, it would be leaving the hotel room. If I hadn't left the room, I wouldn't have been given and drug and knocked out. I wouldn't have been kidnapped or taken by the enemies Maximillian back at MI6 has created. 

I was somewhere in the Middle-East, along with some American journalists. Their governments haven't been able to locate them, yet here I am with them. There was Natalie, Jullian, and Maia. We were in a nice room in some basement in a military building on a base. Apparently, the people who took us were using us as bargaining chips but didn't want to harm us. 

"Why would they take you?" Maia asked. "You're just a fashion designer." 

I chuckled. "I also contract with the U.S. Militar and British Intelligence," I replied. "You'll know me by my call sign Hollywood." 

They all gasped. "Stella Schumacher is the infamous Hollywood?" Jullian exclaimed. 

"Just between you and me," I replied.

Two weeks passed when finally there was a supply shipment, that was left in the basement. The five of us all became close friends, the journalist ready to go home after being there for almost half a year, and I worried about Mick and everyone else at home. 

"Do you see anything to get us out of here?" Natalie asked. 

My eye scanned over the mountains of supplies and landed on hydrogen peroxide and some cleaning agent with a high concentration of acetone in it. Bomb-making 101!

"Okay, I need you guys to do what I say and don't question it," I stated and they all nodded eagerly. "I'm going to fake a pregnancy emergency and you all carry me upstairs. When I'm there I'm going to get the keys to let us out, from there I'll tell you the rest of the plan.

"Your pregnant!?!" Maia whisper-yelled. 

"Twelve weeks today." I replied, "They took me last night to have a check-up turns out I'm having Mick Callum Schumacher Jr." 

"Aww, that so cute! Why Callum though?" Jullian asked. 

"Callum is going to be one of his Godfathers so I thought it would be fitting," I explained. "Now, hold on a second." 

I took a few moments to whisper a silent prayer that this would work before lying down on the ground and began screaming in pain. The trio began yelling for help and carried me up the stairs where I was sent to the medical bay. 

While an official was moving around me, I quickly grabbed his keys and hid them. After a quick check-up, they deemed I was fine and returned me to the basement. 

"I can't believe we're working with one of the most badass intelligence officers." Maia squealed as I started pulling buckets from the shelves around us. 

"You won't be thanking me when you hear the rest of my plan." I chuckled while pouring in the hydrogen peroxide. I carefully mixed in the other cleaning agents and just let the buckets sit. These people were really dumb to leave me all these supplies. 

Joining the others I sat back down with the group and explained the rest of the plan. 

"So, this bomb is dilute so it's just a distraction for them. Luckily for me, I stole the keys from a helicopter pilot, so I'm going to fly us to the airbase nearby where we'll take a plane back to England. Then from there, I will personally escort you back to the United States." I replied. 

"So, we leave at midnight when you set the bomb off and you'll fly us away," Julian stated and I nodded. 

"We're going back home." Natalie sighed happily. 

I looked at them grimly. "You need to understand the severity of what we're about to do, so stick together and do not make a sound even if you are being shot at, you stay silent. 

The group nodded before going to pack a small bag for later. The sun had already set when we faked my emergency and at the moment it's 10:45 pm so in about an hour we'll be on our way home. God, I hope this works.