IX

"He's done it again!" I exclaimed as I watched Lewis pass the finish line. Nico and I ran down to meet Lewis down in the garage when he arrived. When he did, I was given a large, but gently hug by him before Lewis sent Nico a quick nod. At least it was something. 

"I'm really proud of you," I whispered. 

"Well, then come celebrate in the club in our hotel!" Lewis exclaimed. 

"We'll be there," I replied before Lewis had to run off. 

Nico and I were finally parting ways, as he had to go back to his family and I would be going back to England with Lewis. After Nico left, I decided to begin the trek back to the hotel which was just near the track on the island. 

"Hey, Stella!" Daniel called. 

"Yeah?" 

"Wanna hitch a ride with us?" He asked. Us was him, Max, Charles, and Lando all in a Range Rover. 

"Sure!" I exclaimed without thinking and hopped into the Rover. "Wait, who's driving?" I asked as I realized no one was in the driver seat. The whole group let out a grown, mostly due to the fact they were tired of driving. 

"Could you drive?" Max asked. 

I rolled my eyes as I got out of the back and into the driver seat. We were off out of the track a literally drove five minutes to the hotel where lots of people were leaving the hotel in fact clothes and getting into expensive cars. I smacked my forehead. Lewis forgot to mention the actual party was in the Amber Lounge.

I parted ways with the group of drivers after we all went to our rooms that happened to be on the small floor. I changed into a spaghetti strap black sparkly club dress with sparkly black red bottoms to match. With dramatic makeup and a slick ponytail, I looked like a whole different person. 

Suddenly there was a knock on my door and I opened it to the same drivers in black suits and white shirts with cheeky smiles on their faces. 

"Do you guys need something?" I asked. 

"You!" Daniel exclaimed before leading me down the hall with the rest of the group. We rode down to the lobby where there were some cars waiting for us to drive to the Amber lounge. 

"You all clean up nice." I stated when we got back into the Rover. 

"Your other lead designer, Elio sent us these suits for us to wear, so that's probably why we look so nice," Charles explained. 

"I just realized your french accents are slightly different," Max pointed out. 

I nodded. "Well I grew up in Paris while Charles grew up in Monaco, so technically he's not french. I'm not born french but I lived there at a young enough age for my accent to switch so I sound native." I explained. 

"Are you a citizen?" Charles asked. 

"Yeah! I live in pairs for the majority of the time, so whenever you are in town you should stop by." I replied. 

"Really?" 

"Yeah, all of you are welcome! I have plenty of rooms!" 

"So, if some of us were to randomly show up on your doorstep one night, you would let us in?" Daniel asked mischievously. 

"Yeah, security would probably search you, but you'll be fine," I explained. 

"Security?" Lando questioned. 

I shook my head. "This is a conversation for another time," I muttered as we pulled up to the Amber Lounge. 

I felt myself become a little nervous as I walked toward the club and apparently Lando and Charles could tell as they wrapped an arm around my shoulders, somewhat like bodyguards. When we entered Lando made sure I was fine before going off to find Carlos, but Charles, Max, and Daniel stuck around with me at a table. 

A few girls tried to come up and approach the drivers, but each time they were turned down. I actually found it extremely amusing, yet a little bad for the girls because they had to be either drunk or extremely brave to approach them. 

Loud cheers erupted in the room and I watched as Lewis entered the room. We all just rolled our eyes as he walked around with one too many girls hanging off of him. 

"What a pompous bastard." I chuckled as I raised my glass to him when he sent me a smile. 

"Indeed." the drivers agreed. 

"So, Stella, you don't seem to really do dates," Max stated. 

I chuckled softly. "Yeah, I was in a long term relationship with someone for a while, but it went south toward the end." 

"Fair enough," he said. 

I could see Lando smirking from beside me and I turned to see what he was smirking about. "What's with the smirk?" 

He leaned into my ear and whisper, "How do you like it?" 

I turned so my lips grazed behind his ear sending a shiver through his body before whispering a single word. 

"Rough." 

"Oh, they are so going to do something after." Charles laughed along with Daniel and Max. 

"Why wait?" I smirked, standing up and bringing Lando with me. "Tell, Lewis I was feeling unwell and Lando is taking care of me." 

The three other drivers nodded and Lando led me out of the club. When we got out we both burst out laughing at how the drivers actually believe the little stunt we had planned. We hopped in the Range Rover and drove back to the hotel, where we changed and watched Disney movies in my room. 

Before the race, we both concluded how much we hated clubs, so we decided to get make up a way to get out of the club, but still make it seem like we enjoyed the thirty minuted we spend inside. 

"Did you mean what you said?" Lando asked when Hunchback of Notre Dame finished. 

"About.....?"

"How you like it." 

"Come and find out." I smirked at him. 

Lando cocked his head to the side. "Are you serious?" 

"No strings attached." 

I could see Lando deciding if he should go for it and I almost opened my mouth to say something, but Lando's lips were on my already. 

I felt fireworks erupting as Lando laid me back on the floor and I wrapped my legs around his waist all the while keeping our connection. Lando finally broke away for air, but kept eye contact with me while we began breathing in unison. 

"Are you sure, you're sure?" he whispered asking for consent again. 

"Yes." 

"You promise to tell me if I'm hurting you?" 

"Yes, but you know I'm not a virgin right?" 

Lando smirk grew. "Yeah, but you said you liked it rough." 

***Next Chapter is NSFW, you can totally skip it if need be. It's just a filler, so nothing will really be missed.****