X

***NSFW***

"You're so beautiful," Lando whispered as the cold air hit my top half causing more chill bumps to appear. 

Our bare skin touched igniting shock that ran through my body causing me to crave for more. 

"Lando..." I whispered as pulled down his sweatpants and boxers quickly freeing his erection causing him to let out a moan as I arched up to create more friction against our bodies as the craving in my stomach grew more and more. 

I swirled my thumb around his slit, but he pulled his lips away from my neck quickly. 

"No touching, tonight is about you," he growled. If I wasn't already turned on enough that did it for me. "Now, tell me what you want," he demanded. 

"I want you, Lando." 

In a flash, my shorts and underwear were across the room and Lando began kissing up from my knee to the inside of my upper thigh causing me the grip the roots of his hair trying to brace myself. 

Painfully slowly, Lando slicked a strip against my clit while looking in my eyes and I watched as his pupil dilated before he dived down and attached his lips against my clit. 

"Lando!" I gasped as I felt sparks flying through my body. "Lando...I....

"Use your words, baby girl." He snapped. 

"Lando,  I want you inside me!" I exclaimed. 

Without warning, I felt Lando sliding into me roughly causing my eyes to roll back in pleasure. Again without warning, Lando began pounding into my relentlessly and my moan of pleasure turned extremely vocal. 

Our tongue dance with each other and Lando kept a fast steady pace while marking me up and creating marks on his back. 

"LANDO!" I screamed as he continued to ram at that sweet spot. 

Soon I felt the coil in my stomach began to tighten and my body started shaking. "Lando, I'm going to..." I didn't get to finish as Lando had already attached his thumb to my clit bring my high quicker than expected. 

"Oh, fuck!" I exclaimed as the coil snapped and I felt pleasure flooding through my body, but Lando wasn't done with me yet. 

After he made me orgasm again along with him, he continued rubbing my clit with his thumb bringing me to my third orgasm quicker than the first and second. 

"Fuck, Lando." I whispered against his lips. 

"I'm not done with you yet." He smirked before continuing to rub my majorly overstimulated clit 

I felt a mix of pain and pleasure as Lando ignored my whines and continued to get another orgasm out of me before the night was over. 

This time Lando kept coaxing me while keeping eye contact as I ran my fingernails across his back trying to let out some of my pleasure. Shortly, my legs began shaking and I felt a stronger snap this time 

"L-lando!" I gasped as my body shook and I felt liquid leaving me. Lando had unlocked the holy grail that people before had not been able to unlock. 

"That was fucking hot!" He exclaimed. 

I just chuckled as I laid with my back against the white sheets trying to catch my breath while Lando cleaned us up with a warm wet cloth. He took off the comforter which was wet with a mix of sweat and bodily fluids before lying back in the bed with me. 

"Damn." I whispered after a moment of silence. 

"Damn is right. I could get used to that." He stated. 

"I thought you said no string attached," I smirked knowing after this there would be no such thing as no strings attached. 

"Yeah, well I want to ask you on a proper date. When's the next time you're in London?" he asked. 

"Whenever you want me to be," I said. 

"I have a private plane back tomorrow, and I've always wanted to join the mile high club." He suggested. 

"I'll be there." I grinned. 

Lando gave me a cute smile and he went back to the Lando that the world knew. 

"You're so cute." I whispered. 

"Nothing really cute about me making you scream my name is there, love?" He smirked down at me and I just shook my head. 

"You're still really cute, and good in the sheets too," I replied. "I mean, you made the Stella Hamilton scream your name multiple times." 

The words slipped out before I could think about what I said and I watched as Lando retreated mentally. I should've just kept my mouth shut. 

"Lando..."I whispered. "Listen, it really isn't a big deal who you slept with or not." 

"But, everyone's going to say I'm using you for fame, and Lewis already doesn't like me because I'm a newer driver and now I've slept with his sister, and now all your A-List friends are going to think, I'm not good enough or not ev––" 

"Lando!" I exclaimed. "Every person you listed doesn't get a say  in my life and you shouldn't care about them." 

Lando buried his head in the pillows while letting out a loud groan of frustration. I felt angry, because after all that Lando is having doubts again. This is exactly why I don't like relationships in the first place. 

"Let me just think about it." Lando whispered and I patted his shoulder.