30. 5 kage and y/n vs madara uchiha!

"you guys could've just asked me to teleport you here..." i mumble sadly "while you were fighting madara? no way!" tsunade who must of heard me scolds.

the mizukage and raikage jump forward, firing attacks at madara 'perhaps i should stay back for now..' i sweat while stepping back.

"i wanna fight madara too! let me help you!" naruto shouts "naruto, stop" i pull him back by his shoulder then turn to the battle, the raikage and tsuchikage had punched through madara's defence then walked back over to naruto and me, starting another speech.

-

...we will win!" the kage finish as naruto's clone poofs. they then all turn to me "now as for you y/n." tsunade starts but i quickly cut her off "i don't care what you say, i'm staying here and if things start looking bad for you 5 i will send you to another unit." tsunade glares whilst A growls "we are the 5 kage! you can't decide such things!" he yells angrily at me "it's precisely because you're the kage, losing even one of you during this war would be a devastating blow to the everyones mental strength." A flinches before going silent, obviously not able to protest anymore, "fine, but you will be staying behind us all." tsunade sighs heavily then turns around to face madara.

the raikage and tsuchikage were the first to jump into action, while tsunade would occasionally glare at me. "kazekage!" tsunade shouts at gaara as some flowers rush towards us, gaara nods and brings us all up high with his sand except for the tsuchikage who was carrying the raikage. "don't breath in the pollen!" i cover my mouth as does everyone else 'rinen, be ready at all times for when i may need you again" rinen hums.

"you were all too focused on the flowers." madara's deep voice appears from behind us, turning around i could see madara with his susanoo activated "kage! get behind me!" i shout and quickly activate my susanoo as madara's throws a punch at me and the kage, "wood style silent strangle jutsu!" i shout as wood from below extends, wrapping around madara and his susanoo "wood style as well.." he grins 'i wish he would stop looking at me like that'

i freeze slightly, staring into his eyes, it was somewhat mesmerising "y/n!" gaara wraps sand around my waist and pulls me back as madara aimed a fire style attack at us, causing us all to fall down to the roots/flowers.

coughing i sit up and look around noticing the wood above us was set ablaze 'gotta use water style' i try to take in a deep breath but immediately break out in a coughing fit 'too much..smoke' i give up on my previous plan and decide to make sure all the kage were ok.

i found gaara first, he was laying on the ground struggling to breath 'think y/n...think!' i smack my head angrily then stop 'that's perfect' i jump up with a smile 'summoning jutsu!' after performing a few hand signs i smack my hand to the ground, with a giant poof of smoke appears...

...ryuu "finally, i was starting to think you forgot about me" he pouts while looking around "s- cough sorry but can you- put out this fir-e" he hums and shoots water out from his mouth, successfully extinguishing the fire "thanks!" i quickly jump onto ryuu's head then telelport the kage to me and quickly heal them, making sure to start with tsunade so she could help heal the others.

"y/n.?" gaara murmurs and grabs onto my arm gently, my face lights up in excitement "gaara, be careful" i force him to stay laying down as he had tried to sit up "y/n, i'm done over here" i nod at tsunade who stands up, the raikage, tsuchikage, mizukage all standing up with her "y/n..i'm ok" gaara pushes my hand away and stands up.

"particle style!-" onoki fires an attack at madara who strangely makes no attempt to dodge, with his back faced to us we all glare as he slowly turns around, a few gasps sound out as we all stare at the familiar face on his left peck 'is that..the 1st hokage's face?...ew..' i advert my gaze from his chest. "so that's why he can use wood style" the mizukage says with a sigh.