8. a barrier?

"ugh.." my eyes slowly slide upon "sleeping beauty's finally awake?" rinen smugly says "shut up" i groan and sit up "oh." i stand up quickly as i remember what previously happened "how long have i been knocked out??" i question rinen "3 hours." i let out a sigh of relief "good, i can read a few more books now" i walk over to the desk and begin reading more.

"hmm.." i lean in "a jutsu to teleport to people as well as teleporting them to yourself.. strange." i continue reading nonetheless "this could come in handy" i smile happily 'they won't mind if i take just a few books..' i grin and shove 2 books as well as one piece of paper into my bag "i think i'm ready to head back now" i hum and begin to jump up to the hole i fell in from 2 days ago.

"child, be careful" i stop jumping "why?" i furrow my eyebrows at his silence "rinen?" i roll my eyes and continue jumping from tree to tree when lightning suddenly begins to flicker in the distance. narrowing my e/c eyes i could see a slightly transparent wall "this can't be good" sighing, i speed up.

upon arriving outside of the village i was stopped by a barrier, walking up to the barrier i put a hand on it, as soon as it comes into contact with my finger it breaks "that was easy.." i scratch my neck and walk into the village only to see a bunch of shinobi fighting weird zombie like people "y/n?" i turn towards the person who called my name "ino, what's going on?" i jog over to her who was healing a few ninja "all we know is that the village is under attack" i furrow my eyebrows "where's naruto?" ino just shrugs and focuses back on healing 'hmm' i stand up and look around "i'll go find naruto" ino nods her head.

i was jumping from roof to roof when i heard someone yell out in pain 'naruto?' i jump in the direction of the voice only to find naruto fighting a girl with red/pink hair "naruto!" i jump down and stand next to him "tch, well this is annoying" the girl rolls her eyes and throws an attack at me, i jump to the side with naruto "y/n, aim for her hair" he points at the woman's hair "ok?" i was slightly confused but still went with it.

activating my sharingan i stare at the woman who steps back in surprise "i thought all the uchiha brats were dead" she glares at me in annoyance, rolling my eyes i charge at her and draw my katana "haa!" i yell as i swipe the sword cleanly through her neck, cutting off her hair at the same time "argh!" she yells as her body became dirt "uhm.." i stare at the hair that's flopped on the ground surrounded by the strands i cut off "y/n, we need to find sora!" naruto grabs my arm and begins to jump away, holding onto my hand.

"sora!" naruto yells at sora who was slowly being covered in red hot chakra "that's the 9 tails chakra" my eyes widen "you.." i get distracted by an old man with long white hair "who're you!" i grip the handle of my katana "so there really is a child of the l/n clan" he grins at me with a psychotic look in his eyes. he charges at me with a 'staff' in hand and begins to attack, dodging i activate obishotan and begin to mirror his moves (if he moves to attack so do u).

asuma jumps in and takes over for me, i turn to my right and focus on sora who was now covered in black/red chakra in the shape of the 9 tails 'what's going on..?' i start to walk over to sora but before i could i felt a cold metal being pressed against my neck which caused everyone to stop what they were doing, including sora who was still covered in chakra "this kids coming with me." the old man from before laughs "and you thought i would just go with you willingly?" i slightly turn my head to glare at him, he flinches for a moment "w-" i cut him off by kicking my left leg behind me at his crotch, launching myself forward, i front flipped and landed on my feet "damned brat." the old man curses.

-after the fight-

"y/n!" sakura yells as she rushes over to come heal me who took an attack from sora right to the back, however once she walks behind me she freezes "y/n...what's with this tattoo on your back?" sakura kneels down to examine it "not only that it's like you weren't even injured in the first place" she went silent as i felt her hand drag along my back "i'm not sure" feeling tired i let my body fall to the ground, i heard a few voices yelling something as my eyes slowly closed and i lost consciousness.
—————————————
some info i forgot to add, when y/n sees a kekkei genkai not only does she obtain its abilities but her blood then changes in a way so that it's a mixed with the clan from which the kekkei genkai came from.

y/n is able to use wood style but hasn't been properly taught. that also means she has blood from both the senju's and uchiha's.