13. chunin exams pt 3

yawn "is the second exam going to start soon?" i rub my eyes feeling tired maybe it's because i stayed up last night looking into who anko was. "this place creeps me out.." sakura says holding her hands together "you should be, they call it the forest of death and soon enough you're gonna find out why" anko smugly replies to sakura's comment, naruto however just stares at her annoyed then mimics her

"do your worst! i can handle anything!" he points at her smiling "naruto i wouldn't do that if i were you" i put my hand on his shoulder "well, looks like we got ourselves a tough guy" anko 'innocently' smiles then quickly throws a kunai at his face scratching his cheek then sneaking up behind him, i had jumped back before she appeared "tough guys like you are usually the ones to leave your blood all over this place"

she grabs another kunai, holding it up to a person who came up behind her, the person had long black hair and a weird straw hat on "i was just...returning this" she had her tongue wrapped around the kunai anko threw earlier "why thank you grass ninja" looking at the lady now she had a weird look in her eyes 'she gives off the same vibe kabuto does..' i glare at her as she walks away, stopping for a second and looking back at me 'i'll watch out for her too...' i look away to focus back on anko's instructions.

-

i signed my paper straight away, having already died once, death no longer scared me. handing my paper in i was given a heaven scroll after hiding it i walked out from behind the curtains to look for the rest of my teammates. i find sakura first who's talking or uh...arguing with ino, giving each other one last glare before storming off "ah sakura wait!" i reach my hand out to grab her arm but she seems to ignore me and keeps walking

"y/n right?" i turn around to see two boys, one with a bored look on his face while the other was stuffing their mouth with chips "yes, and you two are choji and shikimaru?" i give them both a smile i notice shikimaru turn away with slightly red ears "what a drag.." "ah well good luck!" i shout before walking away to find my team.

-

me, sakura, naruto and sasuke were standing at one of the gates waiting to be let in "ready...set.....go!" we all hear anko yell from somewhere as we sprint in.

we had been moving forward for awhile and i decided that it was ok to stop "guys, stop here" i catch their attention as they all come to a stop, walking over to me "what is it?" sasuke speaks up first "you don't seriously think we can just rush in willy nilly without a plan?" i look at sasuke -_- earning a short 'hmp' in response "before we do, i need to pee!" naruto does a weird dance while holding his crotch "yeah whatever" sakura waves her hand at naruto who turns around to pull his pants down "WOAH THERE WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" sakura pushes naruto further back, shouting at him to go somewhere more private.

naruto finally comes back "pheww, sorry for taking so long guys!" i glare at 'naruto' then quickly stand in front of sasuke and sakura "who're you?" i grab a kunai from my pouch "what're you talking about? it's me naruto!" sasuke stands up joining me "naruto keeps his shuriken holster on his right let not his left." sasuke points towards the holster around 'naruto's' left leg, "hm you're quiet smart little kids aren't you?" there was a poof, as taller boy with a weird mask around the lower half of his face as well as another over his eyes with holes so he can see and spiky brown hair popped up "so which one of you has the scroll!" he runs forward going after sasuke first who quickly jumps away "hey get me out of here!" i can hear naruto's voice from behind a tree not to far from me, i go towards the tree to see him tied up in some rope, sighing with a kunai in my hand i cut the rope "thank you!" he jumps up going to join sasuke who was watching the guy run off.

"alright i guess that means we can't just trust appearances." i walk over to sakura who was with sasuke already, naruto joins in as well. "how about a password?" sakura holds up a finger