31. the masked man + duck butt uchiha

"w-aaa!" naruto stumbles at my sudden appearance "y/n?" kakashi questions "yea it's me" i give him a thumbs up with a cheeky smile, then turn back to a certain masked man "o-ngh!" i drop to my knees as i feel shock of electricity sting my throat "y/n?!" naruto rushes to me "i-i'm ok.." my voice sounded croaky and airy "madara" obito turns to look at me curiously "i know...i know who you are!" everyone (besides naruto) stares at me in shock while obito flinches "who is he then" gai ask "i'd gladly tell you if i could take this stupid ring off" i grab the ring on my finger and pull at it "stupid ring" i curse angrily, sighing i look over at the gedo statue that was surrounded in a barrier of red flames?.

"gai, naruto, y/n, master bee. there's something i want to test so please lend me a hand" kakashi re-positions his headband.

"eh? so i just stay here?" i pout as kakashi finishes telling us his plan "yes, sorry but there's nothing i need you for right now" he scratches the back of his neck before jumping onto the 8 tails hand along with naruto and guy, then get thrown towards obito.

"uh.." i glance at the giant octopus "here hop on fool, you fool!" it holds out its hand for me to jump on then wanders over to the others.

-

'could kakashi have maybe...figured it out' i hesitate for a moment "kakashi!" i pause "it's your old uchiha f-" suddenly i disappeared, leaving the 5 very confused, obito however was rather thankful seeing as you weren't able to give kakashi any hints about his identity.

-

"huh-" i look around in confusion then freeze as a very familiar snakey person stares down at me "eeeek!" i crawl back swiftly "pff-" i hear someone muffle a laugh but ignore it "i thought you died! didn't emo sasuke kill u?!" i point at orochimaru "emo who.." i flinch as a familiar voice whispered next to my ear "s-sasuke?" i slowly turn around to see sasuke glaring at me "did i say emo? i meant..cool-o.." i laugh nervously.

"ah- wait but why am i here?!" i stand up and look around to see i was in a cave "because i wanted you here." sasuke replies ".. I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A BATTLE!" i shout angrily at him. "geez calm down would ya?" i feel a hand rest on my shoulder and turn to see suigestu giving me a toothy grin

"y/n, come over here" orochimaru orders, hesitantly i walk over to him "your left hand, give it to me" although utterly confused i still hold up my left hand, he grabs it and rubs the ring causing it to suddenly crumble and fall off my finger "w-whoa! it's gone!" i smile happily and pull my hand away from orochimaru "obito uchiha, the fake madara is obito uchiha" i continue repeating things about obito to myself "finally i can say it!" i throw my hands into the air excitedly, "yeah yeah, shut up and come with us" sasuke rolls his eyes and grabs my hand, pulling me away as orochimaru begins to exit the cave, suigetsu following as well as jugo who i hadn't quite noticed until just now.

-

"can i go back to the batt-" "no." sasuke quickly and sternly replies "bu-" "no." i pout and slow down to walk next to jugo "sasuke's mean isn't he?" i look up at jugo who just laughs nervously, obviously not wanting to answer the question, "isn't sasuke just always like that?"suigetsu joins "hmm.." i hold a hand to my chin in thought "yeah, for once you're right" i smile at suigetsu who rolled his eyes, "i can hear you." sasuke's voice sounded annoyed "you won't have to hear me if you just let me-"

"we're here" orochimaru cuts me off as we stop in front of a rather torn down building, the only thing untouched were a bunch of creepy masks, "yeah well just hurry up." sasuke grumbles "lets see...hm yes this one" orochimaru wraps his tongue around one of the masks and brings to down, "what are you guys even doing anyways?" i raise my eyebrow at orochimaru "you'll s-ee" he drags out the s before walking out of the building along with sasuke who seemed eager to get somewhere, sighing i follow them without asking anything else.

i pause for a second as memories flush into my head 'shit...things aren't looking good for us' i grit my teeth which jugo seems to notice "is something wrong y/n?" he asks, genuinely concerned "ah..everything's fine" i smile at him and rush on ahead.

-

sasuke lifts a rock thingo which reveals a hidden underground path 'oh?' "y/n, before you explore i would like for you to mark the spot above the hokage's heads for me" orochimaru whisper "i've done that already don't worry" i smile and wonder down, looking around curiously, soon we arrive in a room with cracks all over the place and a single stone tablet, "what is this place?" i ask sasuke who glances at me "hn." he walks up to the stone tablet, completely ignoring my question "a simple underground bunker, where this stone tablet has been kept for a long time." orochimaru answers instead "w-neji!" unconsciously i teleport neji to me who's chakra i felt drop, "what the-" suigetsu jumps back in surprise "y/n, i don't want him he-" "shut up sasuke" i roll my eyes and immediately begin healing neji (ur sat just in front of the stone tablet).

i had been completely ignoring what was going on behind me until i felt 4 great and powerful chakras appear, turning around my eyes widen, i teleport neji back to the village where i kept a mark.

"you didn't tell me you were going to reanimate the 4 kage!"
————————————