6. team 7

i sit up stretching then rubbing my eyes "ah that's right we get our teams assigned to us today, hopping out of bed i get changed into my ninja outfit making sure to have my pouch with me as well.

(the outfit is your f/c)

locking the door behind me i hurry off towards the academy feeling excited to find out who my sensei is.

-

after entering the classroom i see everyone in their seats so i rush over to sit in mine, "alright now that everyone is here i shall be announcing your teams, before i do i want you all to know there will be one team of 4 seeing as we have an uneven number of students this year. ok team 1!" i zone out and look around the classroom until suddenly i see naruto sitting in his seat with a headband on 'h-huh? did he pass?!' i was shocked for a moment before i smile to myself glad that he passed.

"naruto uzumaki-" i listen in again upon hearing naruto's name "sakura haruno-" i hear a little yay from naruto and an 'i'm doomed' from sakura "sasuke uchiha-" now it was sakura saying yay and naruto saying 'i'm doomed' 'guess i'm not on naruto's team...' i go back to ignoring what was going on feeling sad that i wasn't with naruto "and y/n" i look back up upon hearing my name then smile to myself feeling giddy to be on naruto's team.

-

after everyone's team was announced they all had their sensei's come in to take them except for us...team 7. i had moved from my spot to sit next to naruto "so how did you pass?" he looks surprised to see me talking to him "uh it's a secret! but...aren't you mad at me for yelling at you yesterday..." i notice him play with his fingers while avoiding my gaze "hm no not really" he looks back up smiling "YAY!" he jumps on me, giving me a hug then stands up, grabs the chalk board eraser and starts to position it above the door "naruto! stop it, there's no way our sensei will fall for that!" sakura yells stomping over to him but not stopping him "ehee we'll see about that" naruto laughs and climbs down.

we hear the door start to open causing us to all turn towards it ready to see what would happen and to everyone's surprise whoever came in fell for naruto's prank "pffhahaaaa!" i hold my stomach and bend over laughing too much "ah i'm sorry sensei i tried to stop him" sakura pretends to be sweet and innocent, i pick myself back up once i hear our new sensei start to speak "my first impression of you all..." my eyes widen "is that you're all idiots." 'wow i really got kakashi sensei!' i think, completely ignoring the fact he called me an idiot. "come with me to the roof of the building" he sighs lazily heading out of the door.

-

"alright first things first, i want you all to introduce yourself, tell us what your likes and dislikes are, ur hobbies and a dream that you wish to achieve" "uh sensei could you maybe go first so we know what we should say?" sakura speaks up "hm well, my names kakashi hatake...i have many things i like...and there isn't much that i dislike...my hobbies are none of your business and i don't really have any dreams for myself" we all stare at him blinking a few times 'gee that was helpful'

"alright i'll go first, my name is sakura haruno, my hobbies are...hehe...my dream for the future is ehe...my likes are...i mean who i like is....my dislikes are naruto!" 'that was even worse than kakashi's'

"the name's naruto uzumaki! i like ramen, sakura and my bestfriend y/n, my dislikes are blah blah smth and my hobbies include eating ramen! and my dream for the future is to become hokage!" i sigh at naruto's introduction but still smile slightly

"sasuke uchiha, the sole survivor of the uchiha massacre i don't have any hobbies nor do i have any likes. i dislike a lot of things and my dream isn't a dream for i will make it a reality" 'he's changed a lot huh'

i hadn't noticed everyone staring at me until kakashi cleared his throat "oh, uh my names y/n i don't have a last name, my likes are f/f and hanging out with naruto, i dislike...my hobbies are reading and my dream for the future is....not important." i sit back down "ok now that that's over and done with i want you all to meet me at (i forgot what it's called) tomorrow morning, oh and don't have breakfast" he turns ready to walk off "why can't we have breakfast kakashi sensei?" sakura again speaks up "uh well you might puke" and with that he jumps away.

-

i'm currently heading home after saying goodbye to naruto "today was an interesting day" i say to no one in particular "was it now?" i look to my right to see sasuke sitting on one of the benches staring at me "uh- oh sasuke hi" 'i wonder why he's talking to me' "y/n, where did you come from before you came here" he looks at me straight in the eyes intensely "huh? why're you asking this so suddenly?" i feel sasuke grab ahold of my arm "answer my question." the look he was giving me scared me a bit so i made sure to answer quickly "uh i came from a lone house in the woods far away from the village..." i look away from him "why did you leave." my heartbeat quickens as memories of that day flash through my head, i snatch my arm away from sasuke and run off to hurry home "hey!" he yells as the sound of footsteps chasing after me got quieter.

-

slamming my door shut and locking it i quickly walk into my room and get changed wanting to sleep early tonight. after getting comfy in my bed, i lay there thinking about what happened earlier with sasuke 'why would he suddenly ask me those questions'

"why did you leave."

his question echoes through my head not going away, causing that night to play in my head over and over again. feeling a warm drop of water fall down my cheek i decided that that was enough thinking for tonight and quickly fell asleep.

"mum where's yuka?" my mum flinches at the question but doesn't say or do anything "mum?" i walk over to her lifting my hand up to touch her shoulder "don't touch me!" she shoves my fragile body away and runs upstairs.

the scene changed and i was now standing there staring at my mums body, the room was pitch black except for a small piece of paper laying on the floor. not wanting to read that letter again i turn around and walk away praying that this nightmare ends soon.

————————————————

hope you guys enjoy!