Chapter 8

Ariche Point of View

"Wife and husband are like either sides of a battery. Although they produce different energies, they are still the part of same body."

"Huh?"

"What?" I heard the couple exclaim in unison.

Is it so hard to understand my analogies? Am I putting too much of my knowledge that their ignorance cannot bear?

"Mr. Walker says, you, Mrs. Walker, is not a diligent wife who always belittle him for his small employment. While you say Mr. Walker is a philanderer while Mr. Walker completely deny."

I looked at the married couple of nine years sitting before me anxiously as they threw casual glares at each other.

They made an appointment for my counselling few days ago and I could only give them some time now due to several social activities I had to do. I did not know their case was so simple, if I knew, I would've spared half an hour and solved it right away.

I mean, a wife who belittle her husband and a husband who is a foodie for women, how difficult it is to set both of them right?

"I don't just say; he is a cheater. I saw him with my own eyes when he hugged and kissed that wench. He got a better offer in another firm but he close to be in a lower designation only because that wench is working there." The heartbroken wife, Mrs. Walker claimed.

So she saw him cheating. At least she is not just doubting him but she has a confirmation. This is getting much easier to solve.

"Are you really in affair with another woman, Mr. Walker? Mrs. Walker saw you both together with her own eyes." I asked professionally.

Talking professionally as a counsellor with my clients if my favorite part of the job. It feels like I'm in a roleplay with great amount of knowledge that earth cannot carry.

Mr. Walker opened and closed his mouth for a few times like a puffer fish before he finally chose to spoke. Now that I observe him carefully, he looks more like a catfish than a puffer fish.

Nay, now I get it, he looks like a hybrid of both.

"Now that it has come this far, then I agree that I do love Molly. Miss Gil, while my dear wife should be supporting me and encouraging me, she only belittled me for the little income I bring in. But Molly, she is different. She loves me. She only cares for me. She encourages me and helps me deal with my work stress."

A wife with big mouth and a husband with big appetite!

I sat quietly seeing them argue with each other as they blamed each other for the failed marriage. Being a proud pessimer, I would suggest them a divorce but when I observe them closely, there is another more negative solution for their problem –

Staying with each other!

So a proud pessimer will choose the more negative option of the both. After all, I have a name to maintain.

So to make them live with each other, I will have to solve their problem first.

"Mr. Walker, Mrs. Walker, you did not still divorce because you have faith in me. So listening to both of you today, I saw where the problem is and came up with a solution." I spoke with a knowing smile.

Both of them spent their attention on me as I whispered the solution to them. At first they looked like they doubt the way I'm dealing with their problem but as I orally published a few self-made quotes to them, they are convinced.

No, I will not let them get a divorce because other counsellors will only tell them to separate but I will rather change their bad habits.

By the time they paid me my fees and walked out, I have a big cat like grin on my face. I will prove to the world that a cheater and a talker suits the best with each other.