Chapter 31

Ariche Point of View

"I am a pesticide." I announced proudly looking at the audience.

The Ioannou family spent great amount of surprise on their faces when I said that. My adopted husband went as far as to scoff at what I said.

"Which brand?" Mr. Beggar asked and I only smiled looking at him as if he should know the answer.

"Of course, I bear your brand name since I'm yours." I didn't know if what I said was wrong because Mr. Beggar's seemed like he ate hundred lemons at a time.

"So, what is your plan, dear. How may we help you?" A-Papa offered very kindly.

"Like I said, I'm a pesticide that kills the insects on good crop. But my brand name is not known to all so A-Papa, help my name and achievements reach the ears of our target."

"Not a problem." He replied back and went off to do the task instantly.

"Wait, he knows who the drug trafficking leader is I don't?" Mr. Beggar complained.

You can't complain about this, Mr. Beggar. You are a little too sloth-ish in dealing with missions; not to mention how heroic you are.

Heroism is not always the solution.

"A blind arrow carries more hope than a visible one." I answered back and I know he understood what I meant.

"I can never outsmart you in a conversation." He mumbled to himself and I took the praise by hugging him.

"I still don't understand why the leader would approach you for the counseling. If he really wanted advice then he has many people around him. Also, if he is such a evil person then he wouldn't mind going as far as to take advices in his personal issues." Now I understand why Nereus A-Bro was able to handle such large business empire singlehandedly.

He is ignorant!

And Ignorance is bliss!

"You want to answer that on my behalf, Mr. Beggar?" This time I gave a chance to my pupil to take the charge and learn something good from me.

If only he decides to study me completely, he wouldn't need any books to read in the future at all.

All the knowledge one needs in ingrained inside me.

I am the source and I'm the solution.

Mr. Beggar narrowed his eyes at me and kept silent for awhile before he decided to talk.

Alright! Here goes your first taste – Get the logic behind my words and magic behind my theories.

"He will approach an outsider for advice if he is that influential as I heard. It would be as if you are giving a knife to others hands to cut your head if you let insiders know about his personal matters. If the target really likes his wife and male mistress, then he would choose to threaten a small counselor for a session and close her mouth once and for all." Not bad!

Not bad at all.

Sixty points for interpretation!

"What if he doesn't call you?" This time it is the youngest Lenore that posed the questioned.

"That is why I already made my move beforehand." I grinned as I released a suspense gas into the air.

There is no way he doesn't call me for help. I made sure he calls for me even he doesn't need a counselor.

And I was right. Three days later, I received an email from a new client requesting for a meeting. I knew it was our target beforehand because I already got my hands on all his personal and private email IDs.