Chapter 22

Ariche Point of View

"Lift it higher."

"Eh hey, let it ride you comfortably."

"No, don't bind its limbs. She should ride you with assurance and pleasure."

"Sit it over your shoulders."

"No, no, no, let her limbs come to your front and let her butt squeeze between your neck folds."

Is he a stupid?

How come I am telling him how to be a vehicle to a good looking fast running bird?

"Good Satan f**K the hell! Do you even know that an Ostrich kick can kill a human?" There is absolutely irritation riding in his voice.

But wait... did he just yell at me?

Me?

I sneered at him and scowled at the annoying dried manure of a man. He really outsmarts himself with foolishness every single time.

I glared at him.

He glared at me.

Lucas glared at him.

Sky... tried to muster a glare at him.

Finally Mr. Beggar only just opened the curtains to his teeth and showcased them with bright sunny shiny grin.

"I know. They can kill a human but you are not one so, no issues at all. Let's continue walking." His facial wrinkles folded into that which looked like thick plastic bag buried in the dumping area for years,

He doesn't look like a human when he frowns.

"But why am I doing this darn procession when he was the one who was named by you?" A finger was pointed at Mr. Beggar by the jerk of my ex classmate.

Looking over to the streets that are still buzzing with few people, I tapped Denis's shoulder and walked into my office building along with Lucas, Sky and Mr. Beggar.

Before walking away, I made sure to squeeze a Bluetooth inside his ear and Frugal's ear.

"Because Mr. Beggar and I are tired from the yesterday's kidnapping fiasco. He looked so exhausted so I called you to be his proxy." I responded through the earpiece.

"Right, we are keeping an eye on you through cameras so do you best with the parade. Greet everyone on your way with a smile. Don't show your scowl to them or else I will kick your butt. Don't you dare hurt the ostrich if you still want to keep living! Treat it as your master for few hours." I read through the instructions and gave Frugal a signal to start the parade.

Mr. Beggar is indeed smart.

If I could make Denis as his proxy and do the procession on his behalf, then I can also finish the task of propaganda on the same hand.

Brilliant Mr. Beggar indeed!

I can kill two Denis at the same time.

"But it's embarrassing." He cried out,

"I know. I did watch few videos last night and found that this could be mortifying. So that is one of the reasons I allowed you to be Mr. Beggar's proxy. Why should he face the laugh of others?" When I realized that making friends with other coexisting creatures can be viewed as a laughable thing, I was very much disappointed.

If it was really our tribe then it would be an honorable thing to live together with other creatures but a big city is indeed different.

So when Mr. Beggar made the suggestion, I agreed immediately. Also, with proofs against Denis in my hands, even I tell him take swimming classes in a drainage, he should do it.