Chapter 33

Ariche Point of View

He flushed!

Then shocked!

Later confused!

And finally glared!

Variety of emotions on Mr. Beggar's face is like having several tasty side dishes but only that you cannot eat due to uneasy stomach.

He is a handsome man, no doubt but not every sentiment is his face's cup of cream.

Nonetheless, he is booked for life so I'm alright with everything of his.

He scrolled down on his Smartphone angrily, fumes coming out of every whole he has. I just sat back and took my time understanding the current stand of the mastermind and ways to deal with him quickly.

I could've just given all those evidences to the government and let them deal with him but I'm a psychologist who loves to learn. Seeing how Galen mastermind is cunning, devious and vicious with his actions, I thought he would be a perfect specimen for my further studies.

He has a several catalogues of bad inside him which I'm going to learn and use them as treatment for my clients and will finally receive Nobel prize and Grammy's under best supporting role for my clients.

"You can't be serious." I looked up to him when he spoke those words as if he was spitting them with fire.

I, being a sane, rational and a calm person by nature and feature, spread my peaceful aura around to calm his troubled one.

"When there is a villain on stage, you have to make him a hero by making yourself a villain." I spoke few wise words to him.

Frankly speaking, even I did not completely understand what I said but at the end of the day, they work well for me so I just speak them out.

I'm a genius I tell you.

Every word I speak out will be written down in history in future. World will have a series of esteemed books that are written based on my beliefs and knowledge.

Then I will let Mr. Beggar have a column of his own in that book where there will a chapter on how to adopt a right husband.

"Ariche Gil! You kicked me out of my own family tree and you are now proudly poking me with those nonsense philosophies?" He asked me loudly. "Tell me, why the hell is Lucas, the second son of Ioannou, while I, the actual son is still alive and making through days quite well."

"Sometimes I think I picked a wrong product for my placement." I pouted as I mumbled loudly but in my lovely tone.

"Wow, you are even insulting me openly now? This will not do, let's get divorced." Nay, he must've copied in the exams for entering the detective organization.

Or –

Or is it me that is pretty smart for normally smart people?

"Mr. Beggar, you are my adoptee. How come there is a divorce agreement for an adoption case? Calm down your shivering pants and think carefully about everything that has been happening in this drug case."

He narrowed his eyes at me but it seemed more like his eyeballs got dislocated from their sockets and playing ping pong of their own.

He is a furious man but an interesting one indeed.

He is a perfect person for my next experiment 'Personality basket of a undetective-ish detective'.

It took him a whole half an hour time to assemble all his thoughts in an order and realize what I might be doing.