Chapter 43

Aegeus Point of View

Walking down the aisle brought back several emotions into me. Emotions mostly being disgust, discomfort and many more; I still made it in time to be the bride of the ceremony.

Iona, Lenore and Cerberus did such a great job in squeezing my body into the petite wedding gown. To make my figure look similar to what you call feminine, they went to great lengths from covering my muscles with makeup to adding extra layer of fake skin to make it look smooth and delicious.

That was when I regretted my decision of replacing Cerberus.

I'm such a fool, if I didn't want her to be the bride of the day, I could've made Leonor or Sky be the replacement. But no! I had to dig my own grave with a golden shovel and be the best debutant corpse of the day.

I wasn't like this before; I wonder what has clouded my senses these days.

The long thick veil that flowed down my head was long enough to come on my way and I had to walk very carefully not to slip and fall like a fully pregnant woman.

"I feel dizzy." I breathed out trying catch some oxygen from around. The damn skin-tight dress is restricting my lungs from its function.

How does these girls wear such tight clothes along with those hell reincarnated heels and walk comfortably with a goddamn smile on their faces?

They clearly earned my respect for that!

"You can rip it off once the time arrives. Hang in there." I heard Iona say through Bluetooth I have in my ear.

While I'm connected with my guys through conference call, Cerberus is hiding in the backstage ready to take my orders anytime.

Lucas and Nereus are still trying to find something on Mayor Diego to have him come and reveal the truth and I already have a trusted superior of mine and few of my men mingle in the crowd in disguise.

Now I only have to prolong the wedding before Mayor and Denis Martin is here.

The walk through the flowery dreamy aisle is shorter than I thought. I took my time in walking slowly and nimbly so as to buy some time but I still could reach the platform in a minute.

"The wedding is starting to commence and let me tell you f**kers that I would rather marry Ariche for hundred times than marry a man, no less, Juan Diego." I whisper warned everyone but particularly to two leaders of the criminal organization who are taking their sweet time in pursuing the goddamn Mayor.

"Got it. We shall arrive soon. Manage until then." Soon enough, I heard Lucas bit out in angry tone.

I stepped on the fist stair and was immediately offered a hand of assistance from Juan. Covering my bulging muscular arm behind the long, blessed veil, I lightly placed my well waxed and painted in cosmetics hand into Juan's.

To make my hand look womanly with soft and smooth texture, Iona and Lenore used all their beloved popular south Korean cosmetics.

On top of that, I had to spend one hour of intense waxing time on my body this morning.

I would've just shaved with a razor but no, according to women, razor can only remove hair but cannot give the skin the require shine and texture. So, they used hot wax and strip to pull the hair on my body –

Painfully!

Women received my respect again!

"What happened? Why are you walking like you have boils over your thighs?" No matter how curvy and snake-like I try to walk, I still can't be a female!