Chapter 38

Aegeus Point of View

Who am I?

What am I doing here?

Wasn't I talking a stroll around the constellations in the milky way?

I laughed; madly!

She successfully drove me crazy. She made it happen.

What am I now? An undercover officer? A criminal organization owner? A human? Or –

I was happy at first; when she was helping her friend and everyone who were suffering from the drug trafficking. I was so proud of her that I almost kissed her for what she did.

Although she established a criminal organization against government regulations, I was still very proud of what she has achieved.

She was truly phenomenal!

For a moment I unfortunately fell in love with her for her abilities and kind heart; until –

Until she had to open her mouth and say she did everything under my name.

So, all the crimes she and her people did are accounted on me. Not only she planned everything and gave me a name that she wanted to give her husband, she made me the head of the criminal organization effortlessly.

She went on to give the position of leader to Nereus as dowry with Lucas being the co-leader. With Nereus being Ioannou's son, Lucas being announced as Ioannou's son for some obvious reasons; with me being the actual documented owner; she cannot be dragged down for her and her organization's activities.

That was a perfect plan.

A damn amazingly executed plan.

I'm so damn angry and almost close to strangle her with the amount of heart attacks she is giving me.

But – but why in the hell's name does she look different and beautiful in my eyes suddenly?

Am I contradicting myself or am I the contradiction myself?

She naturally looks beautiful. She looked pretty from the very first day. It's just her personality that get my blood pressure high.

Recently I've been having illusions and feeling dizzy and when consulted, doctor said I'm going under hypertension.

He said I'm scared of what might happen next or what I might see or hear next that can make me go wild and crazy.

How would he know that I got a brain disease herself as my wife and as if that is not enough, I started to find her pretty good these days?

Who in their right mind would want a brain disease?

My family; my very own family on the other side are completely fan-apeing over their new daughter in law. She is literally their goddess and lucky charm that has come to their family as a result of good deeds their ancestors had done.

If good deeds result in Ariche Gil, then I'm happy to be a Satan's toilet seat.

"I don't think you have to worry about it, sir. It's going beyond perfect." Sky, my baby junior, even you want to discard me as a detective?

Why God why?

"That's right, sir. With young madam's strategy, we can finish this whole fiasco with this week." Leonor is already a gone case. I had no hope from him.

Young Madam?

Huh! What a joke!

"Who is the boss here?" My tone weighed with fury. I narrowed my eyes at the both and threw glares at them generously.