Chapter 27

Ariche Point of View

He is an amazing person!

I like him. He is a keeper.

My adopted father in law is indeed a great businessman and a person of kind heart.

"How do you know him?" Mr. Beggar whispered in my ear. We are in the car going to our adopted Papa's house as he is now our family and so is his family and a family should stay together.

"How do I not know him? He is your father." I whispered back as I passed on a smile to A-Papa.

"Didn't I tell you that my father was a beggar who died of hunger?"

"Yes."

"Then how is this person my papa?"

"Because he came forth to me and asked me to adopt him as your Papa hence becoming my A-Papa in law." When I completed whispering back the reply, Mr. Beggar threw a glare towards A-Papa and the later smirked in reply.

A-Papa did tell me that he knew Mr. Beggar from way before and so does his family so they are not strangers at all. Now that I saw how they both are very expressive with each other, I'm relieved.

"When did that happen? Why didn't you tell me? How can you believe just anyone? Aren't you scared of being fooled?" He raided me with questions but I, being a calm and composed person most of my life, took a minute to think and give him satisfying reply.

"The day I adopted you was when I met him and he told me that he wants to be your father. I was already handling one adoption at that time so why not another; so I adopted him as your father. It was meant to be a surprise to you for today that A-papa wanted to give. Also, I'm a great Psychologist, Mr. Beggar. I have clear understanding on putting my trust on people. Isn't that why I trust you? And look at you, you already got me as your foster wife."

Feeling relieved and glad to have relieved him from his doubts, I turned to A-Papa to know more details on the matter we discussed before.

"How are the things going on A-Papa?" A-Papa who was sitting on the front passenger seat turned to me with a very bright smile.

He always has this wide smile on his face that I like and dislike at the same time. So much happiness on face is not a good thing to watch.

I like to watch passive expressions of people's faces. That is why I love Mr. Beggar's face a lot. He rarely smiles and often puts on a frown which is just so watchable.

"They are just the way you wanted, F-Dear. Once you settle down, we can discuss the details tomorrow." He said kindly and I nodded in reply.

"F-Dear? That sounds so wrong on many grounds." Mr. Beggar mumbled out loudly.

"It means Foster Dear. You will not understand our Papa-daughter's bond." And with that A-Papa made me admire him more.

He is a perfect Papa for Mr. Beggar.

"So who else are in our family, A-Papa?" He passed me a small smile and started giving me the census of his family.

"Your A-Mama married me nearly four decades ago. It was a marriage out of love. I fell for her gentle and kind manner. Then we have our first son - Nereus Ioannou, you're A-brother, who is a very friendly yet a fierce man. He is married to a famous model Iona Karras. Iona is spoiled child but she is not a bad one. You just have to get close to her to receive warmth from her. Then there is your husband, Aegeus Ioannou, who is now called Sterculius, is a tough and an arrogant man but his heart knew nothing but justice. Then we have our youngest, our daughter Lenore who is a very active and a bubbly girl. She is too active and energetic so you both will get along quite well."