Chapter 34

Aegeus Point of View

I seriously need the drugs that are being trafficked to calm the heck down my nerves.

I'm just so confused!

What exactly is happening?

I've been following Cerberus throughout the whole investigation and undercover operation without missing out a single detail and yet I cannot understand the whole stage.

Last night I had a heart to heart talk with my Leonor and my Sky. It was such a nice heart to heart talk that my heart pounded after several days.

The conversation went on well until I asked them about the whole story they know and guess answer I got?

Both those dumb headed hollow skulled mummied f**kers are not aware of the story themselves. Leonor even went as far as to say that he only follows orders and doesn't ask for the details in return because he really loves the surprises, he is getting through the whole investigation process.

Is he for real?

Aren't they confused in the whole process?

But throughout the chat one thing got cleared. The Galen Ioannou who is responsible in drugs trafficking is not the Galen Ioannou that gave birth to me.

Both of them are twins or something else, I don't know but it is quite clear that my Papa is helping Cerberus in dealing with the fake one and putting up an act before media by introducing Lucas as his younger son.

That was when few of the puzzles were pieced together in right place.

"World doesn't know how the second son of Ioannou household looks due to my undercover designation so Cerberus set a trap for the fake Galen in the name of Lucas. Now that Lucas is officially introduced as Ioannou's second son, it would be easy to plant Lucas near fake Galen." I mumbled to myself as the free time away from Cerberus is finally giving me a chance to observe and analyze the whole stage.

I have to admit it, it was a brilliant plan.

The fake Galen only looks like my father but doesn't know much about my father. The more the fake man stumbles and make mistakes, the easier it would be to uncover him and all the while Lucas has been made the key person in the whole process.

It was a good strategy.

But that still does not answer the biggest question mark in the whole story. Why and how is Lucas the head of World's deadliest criminal organization?

"Scoot away Mr. Beggar." I opened my eyes and looked at my foster wife who bathed and changed into sleeping attire.

She contained her hair with a hairband that has devil horns and over each horn is an angel halo.

From where does she get such stuff is beyond me!

Wordlessly, I scooted to the other side of the bed while she took my previous place. The moment she slept beside me as if it was nothing new, I felt another pour down of annoyance.

Here, I am sleeping like a stick unwilling to break while the one who should be shy and squirming is very casual and smiley.

Where is the world going?

Where is the shy that used to be an ornament to women?

When is the blush that acted as natural cosmetic?

Where is the pounding of heart caused by nervousness which is defined as the best music?

Where the hell is the hide and seek smile that made dynasties crumble?