Epilogue

Five years later

Aegeus Point of View

How should I describe my life?

It isn't mundane but it isn't all roller coaster as well.

Turned out Cerberus is a person who stands on her promise and has been pretty obedient from the day she proposed me for making love forever.

Who would make a proposal like that? But then again, she isn't a normal girl as it is!

The love making, however, is absolutely phenomenal, but the person in question makes me quite uneasy with her blinding obedience.

I'm more in tune with her dominance which she showed for over two months. I was so adapted to her couple months dominance that even years of obedience feels like a rope around neck.

That doesn't mean I don't love her.

My love, somehow, just increases day by day, not to mention my love for her in bed.

Never had I thought I would be obsessed with having sex with her. She just has so many new ways every single time to make the whole process much more fun and pleasurable.

I was shocked when I found out the reason behind her knowledge.

It was yet another unpredicted confession on her part!

'I watch p*rn, Mr. Beggar.'

Why? Because she was learning about behavioral changes and other streams of psychologies.

Who in their right mind watches p*rn as an educational source?

And the surprising part was when she said she wasn't uncomfortable watching them because she was purely watching them for educational purpose.

Well, it worked out pretty well though! That very knowledge helped her try several things on me which I didn't really mind at all.

She is exceptionally wild in bed that I sometimes think if she eats granite on daily basis for her strength.

"I can't understand you when you talk and kiss simultaneously." Cerberus pushed herself back a inch and said between pants.

I pulled her back into my arms and continued kissing for maybe fifteen minutes and boy was it good.

She has the most delicious lips I had ever tasted. Given I did not taste many lips other than mine included.

Her lips taste like combination of fruits but what amazed me was there was also a hint of oriental medicinal taste mixed in it.

Which meant her lips are more than healthy!

"I have a case in hand." I said once both of us calmed down from our little trip to dirty tunnel.

It always felt good when the trip ended with naked and sweaty. She looks gorgeous with clothes but with them –

She is simple eternal!

She wasn't less or more anywhere, she is just right. Her skin is a perfect example of a product made out of milk and berries.

I'm an enthusiast hiker when it comes to traveling the mountains of her chest. It was a smooth yet a troubling expedition.

Fantastic!

Over the past five years, I learnt pretty well to love and I fall in love with her again and again.I learnt to cherish the things I took for granted all thanks to her.

"I have to leave for a trip for three weeks. I will get it done quickly just like how you taught." I chuckled accepting her as my teacher wholeheartedly.