Chapter 44

Ariche Point of View

"Mama?" I heard Mr. Beggar whisper through the Bluetooth.

"Yes, now that's what you call a backup plan. I knew there might be variable that may hinder our main plot so I got her here as a stand in to help in the time of need." I said proudly.

I heard Iona, Leonor, Sky and Lenore clap while Nereus A-bro and Lucas commended on my foreseeing skills.

Even though I gave the case back to Mr. Beggar, he is still not prepared to handle sudden twists that may arise. So, I just made few minor adjustments to support his major plot.

"Galen? How could you? How could you, you monster?" I saw A-Mama say painfully and by God was she a great actress!

She is amazing!

"Why is Mama here? It's dangerous here with several of Juan's men standing on guard." I heard Mr. Beggar whisper yell in the call.

"She is not in danger don't worry, Mr. Beggar. Lucas will be here with the mayor and Denis soon so prepare yourself with the task you were planning." I assured him as I stood back and watched the show relaxingly.

"H- how. Who –" Juan stumbled over his tongue and stuttered his words.

This Juan is really a stupid. If he want's to be a criminal and a perfect criminal at that, he should've used his brain rather than using other's face.

Look at him so startled and scared. He is known as a monster who has done several evil deeds without a blink but his mistake was being confident.

Like I always say, low self confidence will always lead to better judgement.

"In our forty years of married life, did I ever not show you the love you deserved?" A- Mama mingled words with hiccups garnished by running nose and tearing eyes. "I've loved you blindly and this is what you do to me?"

Juan shifted one foot to another in awkward silence not knowing what to say. His eyes roamed around the area in desperate attempt to escape the situation.

"I – umm –"

"You what? A cheater, betrayer? Monster worse than Satan? You have some nerve to marry someone else in broad daylight amidst many people when your legal wife is alive and kicking."

"Wife? Didn't you divorce your wife?" Mr. Beggar spoke in a funny screechy voice that is nothing like mine.

"No, I mean yes. She is not my wife." Juan grumbled and snapped his fingers suddenly at someone.

Three men in black came from the crowd towards A-Mama and held her forcibly to drag her out but she, being smart, used the super power electric shock sticks I gave her. In less than thirty seconds it's an all kill.

When those three men came in contact with her super power, then danced like they were getting exorcised for few seconds before falling down in faint.

"You- You how dare you shut my mouth by force before so many people present here? Do you think you are invincible?"

"That's enough! Take here away from here." I can feel smoke coming out from his holes which means he is very angry.

"Mr. Ioannou, you are a public figure. Not about you then at least think about the company and our reputation." Hey, Isn't that the senior most official of European organization?So his character is Ioannou's company's shareholder!

He looks nothing like a government official though, no less a detective. I find him similar to salesman from toy store back in London.

I thought most of the detective will be well built like Mr. Beggar but this senior officer looks like someone squeezed him dry.