chapter 8 (nsfw)

"Why are you here?" I looked down so he wouldn't see me crying even though you could hear it in my voice.

"Because I'm not letting you sit outside at 3 am by yourself, crying." He came around his car, walking over towards me.

3 am? It's later than I thought it was, no wonder it's so quiet out.

He said Reiner told him I'd be here, meaning he had to of talked to him... "What did Reiner tell you?" I asked, wiping the tears off my cheeks, smearing my makeup more.

"We can talk in the car." He held his hand out. "Come on, I brought a pair of my sweats and a hoodie for you to wear. I'm assuming you don't wanna be in that tiny ass dress right now."

I looked up at his hand before reaching out my smaller one and placing it on his. I went to stand but stumbled due to my drunken state. Jean caught me, wrapping on of his arms around me to help me walk over to his car. When we reached the vehicle, he leaned over and opened the door for me, helping me sit down. "I'll stand out here while you change." He handed me the clothes.

"No it's okay. Let's just go." I said softly.

He nodded, shutting the car door and coming around to the drivers side, hopping in. I quickly changed and took the heels off my sore feet as he started the car and got himself situated.

"Thank you." I choked out, still not able to get my crying under control.

"Don't thank me. If Reiner didn't call me I wouldn't of known." He placed his hand on the gear shift, looking at me for a brief moment. "What do you want to eat?" He asked.

I shook my head, trying not to look at him. "I'm okay, really."

"No, you can stop that right now. I know you haven't eaten and it'll help you sober up so what do you want to eat? I'm not taking no for an answer." His tone of voice was stern, showing he was being serious. I sighed, giving in. "McDonald's is fine, since it's probably the only place open." I crossed my arms, looking out the window as he began to drive.

"What did Reiner tell you?" I asked again, just wanting to know what he knew.

"He just said something happened and you ran out of his apartment and since he lived right by the studio he figured you'd be there." Jean sighed. "Care to explain what exactly happened?" He asked.

How do I even answer that? I bit my lip, trying to find a way to word it.

"Well uh." I hesitated. "I went out with Reiner and a few others and um well..." god this was so embarrassing to say out loud. "Reiner took me back to his apartment so we could uh. Do things... and I may or may not have moaned your name while he was kissing me." My hands uncrossed and found their way up to my face, now hiding my crying and embarrassment.

Jean's hand that was on the gear shift shot up to his face. "No way." He laughed.

"Stop it's not funny!" I sighed. "This is all your fault."

"I mean hey, I'm flattered." He smirked.

"Jean I'm being serious." I tried to hide my subtle laugh. "Of course you're flattered but poor Reiner." I cringed at the memory, still mad at myself.

He laughed again. "He'll be fine."

"Sasha told me you'd been drinking." I said softly, concerned that if he was he shouldn't even be driving right now.

"Marco took it off of me the other night, which I appreciate of him. I was being irrational." He sighed. "I'm sorry about everything."

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't of pushed you away like that." My crying had eased up as Jean's presence alone was enough to make me calm down. "You didn't deserve that."